Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

No bc this has to be one of the weirdest cases of an album not leaking. How come people got it DAYS ago but it's still nowhere to be found, not even snippets? I'm lowkey fuming :jonny2:

Honestly if I had it I wont leak it either

 

Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

AI can create proper songs now? We are doomed :deadbanana4:

Im gonna be so thrown off after making that :deadbanana4:

Now that y'all are ranking FN:

 

1. Love Again

2. Pretty Please

3. Physical 

4. Don't Start Now

5. Break My Heart

6. Levitating 

7. Hallucinate 

8. Future Nostalgia 

9. Boys Will Be Boys

10. Cool

11. Good In Bed 

 

I overplayed all the singles and levitating became my favorite song when it first came out but now I hardly ever listen to it 

I just found a 6s snippet of french exit and it sounds amazing :WAP:

 

8 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

I just found a 6s snippet of french exit and it sounds amazing :WAP:

 

Yeah just heard it (on the typical D place if someone is interested)

 

Hard to comment on that but it sounds pretty mid-tempo, not what I was initially expecting but based on the reviews I knew it wont be what i expected LOL

Edited by mike_int

9 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

I just found a 6s snippet of french exit and it sounds amazing :WAP:

 

Spoiler

lol there it was more

 

2 hours ago, Cain said:

It's 2 days and 5 hours until New Zealand (earliest timezone) gets the album at midnight local besties

Huh? Mid night local what does that mean? 

1 hour ago, SayIt said:

Huh? Mid night local what does that mean? 

In streaming services, sometimes an album is released progressively around the world when the local time zone hits midnight, but in other cases (like the single releases so far from RO), there is a single release time for the whole world. Here in Sydney, this has meant that the new Dua singles have come out in the late morning on Friday, but late Thursday evening in the USA, for example.

 

A midnight local release would mean that no matter what time zone you are in, it will appear on streaming services at midnight on May 3rd, so countries just west of the International Date Line like New Zealand would get it first, and so forth through Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa, and finally North and South America.

Levitating

Physical

Pretty Please

Break My Heart

Dont Start Now

Cool

Love Again

Good In Boy

Boys Will Be Boys

Future Nostalgia

Hallucinate

 

The singles were truly it that era :jonnycat:

Edited by TSwiftie

Okay, I listened to some lq snippets… from what I can hear, the album will be amazing 🤩 

Maria and french exit :WAP:

I knew they'd be collapses from those titles

I'm not eating any little chicken nuggets unless the full course meal has arrived 

gretchen.gif

Actually scared how I only listened to the These Walls snippet twice and the melody has been STUCK in my head! 
Stallipiano GIF - Stallipiano GIFs

1 hour ago, Moonbeam said:

In streaming services, sometimes an album is released progressively around the world when the local time zone hits midnight, but in other cases (like the single releases so far from RO), there is a single release time for the whole world. Here in Sydney, this has meant that the new Dua singles have come out in the late morning on Friday, but late Thursday evening in the USA, for example.

 

A midnight local release would mean that no matter what time zone you are in, it will appear on streaming services at midnight on May 3rd, so countries just west of the International Date Line like New Zealand would get it first, and so forth through Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa, and finally North and South America.

Kudos to you to actually explain it. I started typing it and then I was like "naah Im not gonna explain it with every single release" LOL

38 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

Falling forever sounds so good omg

 

12 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'm not eating any little chicken nuggets unless the full course meal has arrived 

gretchen.gif

Where are the snippets?

7 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Actually scared how I only listened to the These Walls snippet twice and the melody has been STUCK in my head! 
 

I think "These Walls" will be "Cool" of Radical Optimism

 

I love it from the snippet

Just heard the french exit, falling forever, anything for love, whatcha doing and these walls snippets.

 

really f*cking impressed right now! IMO she's delivering hard with this album

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

asafsfsqa-AFWFG.jpg

She's performing Illusion, Training Season, Happy for You, Be the One and a cover of Sunshine by Cleo Sol!

https://www.clashmusic.com/news/dua-lipa-announces-live-lounge-special/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.