Everything posted by Terylee
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
They weren't? I thought they were. Well, whoever is responsible for it did a good job.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Do you remember a few months ago when everyone laughed because Britney sold her music catalog? Time - the ultimate truth-teller. Britney got the money, and we got the songs. Win-win.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Besides Someday, Rebellion and Mona Lisa these are ITZ songs.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Do I have to take every Friday off now? I'm definitely taking November 6th off.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
DMF: No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up today.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I'm going to bed now. I want to be woken up by "Shell Never Be Me" next morning. Good night.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I took tomorrow off. Just in case.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
A few weeks ago, I heard a fan-made version on YouTube. It wasn't exactly the same, but still really good. I can't find the video anymore, though. I wanted to post it for you guys. I'll take another look after work.
- Plague Outbreak Official Thread
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
The 25th anniversary edition? Yes.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
For Femme Fatale we definitely need Unbroken.
- Tate McRae channels Britney Spears (2003) in new perfume ad
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Real? Fake? Probably fake.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Shouldn't all the bonus songs be included on the anniversary edition? I'm glad we'll have all the songs together on one album. "Heart" and "Walk On By" were on the Singles Collection too, and were added to the Oops album last year; I listen to them much more often now because they're simply more accessible.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Girls & Boys should definitely be on it, because it was officially released.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Outtake
-
Where are all the German Main Pop Girls?
Sarah Connor, Nina Chuba and Ayliva. Immer Fehlst Du
- Tate McRae dances to Britney Spears in new perfume launch TikTok
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
This would be my first CD since Glory.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Girls & Boys is a MUST. I even have it physically. It was (and I've Just Begun) on the bonus CD on the ITZ DVD. A gem. I would love Rockstar, Take Off and Look Who's talking Now. And maybe Crazy Girls and You Can't Stop What We You Stop. They are so catchy, but more pop than what we are used to of ITZ.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Wow, I was really mistaken there. I thought I had seen it on the Me Against the Music cover for the first time. It's been so long.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
What do we think about the tattoo, tho? Didn't she get that at the beginning of the ITZ era?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I prefer the original cover, but I'm pleasantly surprised that we actually get a new one.
- Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'