Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

23 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

God I'm honestly too busy lately to fully care about this era, but I never ran to order something so fast. I've been dreaming about her putting something like this up ever since she started talking about the notebook :weeps: The fact this is gonna be my 11th RO copy tho :deadbanana2:

WOW! haha 11th copy? I dont wanna know what you buy when you actually care about the era :D

Edited by mike_int

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

WOW! haha 11th copy? I dont wanna know what you buy when you actually care about the era :D

Oh it's not that I don't like it or something, I just don't have time to enjoy it right now in life. I got almost every copy of Future Nostalgia and DL1 as well :fan2:

Well there goes my money yet again at this point half my collection is gonna be RO copies :deadbanana2:

Her going into full promotion mode around the album release she said 'I'm NOT a singles artisté' :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, mike_int said:

But this includes CD  plus signed card so maybe if you cancel your amazon order this will be better deal ;)

do you know if the CD is the lenticular one? it's not stated on the website but I don't think I've seen a "regular" CD anywhere 

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh it's not that I don't like it or something, I just don't have time to enjoy it right now in life. I got almost every copy of Future Nostalgia and DL1 as well :fan2:

I hope things get calmer for you and you will have time to enjoy it once its out ;)

2 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

do you know if the CD is the lenticular one? it's not stated on the website but I don't think I've seen a "regular" CD anywhere 

Really dont know :/

7 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

do you know if the CD is the lenticular one? it's not stated on the website but I don't think I've seen a "regular" CD anywhere 

Doubt its a jewel case. Probably a cd slip in the back of the book like some kpop albums. 

Not yall praying for ******* KFC like.... our girl was literally in tears last time we are NOT putting her through that again! Have some patience for the love of Houdini...

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

Not yall praying for ******* KFC like.... our girl was literally in tears last time we are NOT putting her through that again! Have some patience for the love of Houdini...

Exactly, I don't wanna see that happen to her again. It's ONE more week yall till AOTY, you can hold out till then :devil:

Wow, the stans are being loyal about not roasting the chicken :heart:

I have absolutely zero issues with waiting another week as I still have TTPD on repeat! However, I wish someone would take pictures of the full album/song credits so we at least have those.

2 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

 

She will be busy, maybe a surprise performance on Times Square or something ?

 

May 3rd - Album release

May 4th - SNL

May 5th - ?

May 6th - MET Gala

 

Based on the people who were at listening party it is a "full dance album" and even songs with deeper/sadder tone are dance-y

 

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

31 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Wow, the stans are being loyal about not roasting the chicken :heart:

I think it is cause most of the people dont have PC with CD-rom anymore LOL

32 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Wow, the stans are being loyal about not roasting the chicken :heart:

that's what I'm really shocked about, her fans really love her, they are really keeping it in the freezer! :gayalipacat1:

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I think it is cause most of the people dont have PC with CD-rom anymore LOL

also this lmao

 

Falling Forever & Watcha Doing seems to be fan favorites.

 

5 minutes ago, mike_int said:

She will be busy, maybe a surprise performance on Times Square or something ?

 

May 3rd - Album release

May 4th - SNL

May 5th - ?

May 6th - MET Gala

 

Watcha Doing single release? Smash hit? Global domination?

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Watcha Doing single release? Smash hit? Global domination?

Season 2 Lets Be Real GIF by BET Plus LOL

Training Season finally clicked with me yesterday when I was at the gym, what a killer track and now I can finally say I love the chorus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.