Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

MississippiZara

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MississippiZara

  1. Haven't seen this brought up here yet but excited to see the new show.
  2. Truly one of my favorite photo shoots she's ever done.
  3. I'm sure they made a hefty profit off her European tour, but I'm not sure the US leg made as much (though it surely surpassed original expectations) I really think her next era will be the moneymaker for her and her team. And she's about to make a bag this summer off festivals and fall doing arenas
  4. Plus I do think this song has to the potential to absolutely pop off as we get closer to summer. I'm just imagining everyone in Scandinavia alone posting viral TikTok's all summer to Midnight Sun during the midnight sun (yes I know it's only very northern parts of these areas) I'm officially very pleased with this era thus far and apologize again for my outburst (lol) the other day. Just goes to show you should sit with a body of work for a bit before you react.
  5. Hopefully she has a couple weeks to just properly rest her voice before festivals start up later in May.. poor thing hasn't stopped
  6. I think it's also tough since it was so early in the morning. She did really well despite this cause even speaking between songs she barely had a voice
  7. Without fail, every time someone tries to be shady towards Zara they drop an S on her last name
  8. I know nobody cares but I just wanted to say I've done a lot of reflecting about this post and think you're absolutely right that I've been way too hard on Zara on ATRL the last few years. but make no mistake, I love Zara and think she's a generational talent. I think some of my frustrations come from the fact that I think if her music quality was as strong as her performance / showmanship she would actually be the biggest star in the world. with that said, I loved Midnight Sun (album) and I have to say Girls Trip is growing on me a ton. regarding my twitter account, I ONLY spread positivity / uplift Zara. My account got banned 5 years ago and I didn't fight it much because I was in college and at that time things were … bleak in her career so there wasn't much to report on. I still supported her from a distance at that time and yes, I got the bug to bring back my account once Zara started popping off again and I was out of college / had more time on my hands. To insinuate I'm coming back to twitter to gain some sort of "clout" now that she's popping off again is absurd as I've always been anonymous with that account and have not once gained anything personally from running it. long story short I'm sorry I was really harsh and you made a lot of good points (you ended me btw I had to Stan) also I named my account MississippiZara when she performed it live (before the shitty studio version came out which I agree is one of the worst songs on So Good) Peace and love sister, and justice for All The Time & Love Me Land. Always thought ATRL was a good outlet for me to give my brutal takes that I'd never post with my Zara twitter accounts, but I'm going to try to be a lot more positive on here moving forward. M Thank you for giving me the brutal read that I needed (truly), I'm going to try to be a more positive member on here moving forward. Been a fan of Zara since I was 14 (now 26) and I'm not going ANYWHERE. and yes I'm prob manic rn lolol
  9. What's embarrassing is that you care this much about my anonymous ATRL personality to track me down this hard but I will admit you ate. regarding my twitter, it was banned like 5 years ago and I didn't care too much to fight it since I was in college and nothing was happening at the time anyways. if you look at my twitter I'm always positive toward her and I'm anonymous / have never gained a single thing from running that page so idk why you're so pressed about me coming back to promote her now that she's popping off. Love Zara but I hate this remix album and that's okay. Loved the Midnight Sun album though. Just thought I could be more honest on here about how I really felt as compared to my twitter page where I keep it more positive.
  10. Ya, and it has more cultural traction online right now than all of her other albums combined. More ppl are about to tune into this one than any of her other albums. It's currently like top 7 on Spotify pre saves
  11. As a lifelong Zara fan, I'm truly embarrassed for her for this body of work. I hope as little people as possible hear it and we can quickly move on to the actual deluxe.
  12. This project isn't for me, but it's ok bc I pretty much knew that after it was teased as a remix album. what I'm more worried about is all the flack Zara is about to get for this project. I'm already seeing a LOT of hate on twitter. I just hope this doesn't start to change her momentum for the worse.
  13. Finally found my way in. About to listen for the first time..
  14. Can anyone help me find this?
  15. Is this out in NZ now? Nervous to listen. I don't have a good feeling.
  16. I'm already embarrassed for her for all the hits she's gonna be taking on release day. If the rest of the album is like this, it gets all the hate it's gonna get.
  17. I was there for that too. Getting sick of the red thread being bad music
  18. ya I'm so over this. All I ever wanted was new Midnight Sun tracks as I'm already so bored by the album. Instead we're getting complete slop for each track. The Skakira song is truly trash and I was so excited. People are saying that's one of the only listenable tracks on the album and it s u c k s We aren't even getting Doechi, no SZA, Ariana, not even DEMI at this point I'm all set. This whole release is just gonna pmo love you Zara but see you when you want to drop something new or exciting. Whew. And we only got 10 tracks in the first place.
  19. Music video at 25k likes on YouTube in less than 2 hours. For reference, this is more than half or the total likes for Zara's Crush music video
  20. Omg this music video is a complete slay I better see nothing but praise about it on here
  21. i wonder if this is coming out at midnight EST
  22. We'll just have to wait and see. Plenty of people were dogging the Stateside remix before it took off so. Zara is having a huge moment and this track is acceptable enough that I think it should be a moderate hit with a good MV
  23. I think once ppl just accept that Zara's part isn't huge they'll like the song a lot more. Should be a moderate hit for them at the very least.
  24. This is a banger and I love it. The music video is gonna add so much too. I agree I'm disappointed by how short Zara's part is but overall I'm happy.
  25. Also these girls can't win. Tyla has a vibe / aesthetic. If her songs all sounded different, people would say she has no sound / image like they've said about Zara for years. I personally respect tf out of the fact that Tyla has such a specific sound, but I think many of her songs are different and fresh from eachother.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.