Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

I mean, if we've learned anything in this time leading up to the album release, where people claimed that all three songs sounded just like FN, it's that pop stans have no clue when it comes to genres and influences.

 

so I would take this with a grain of salt

This !

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I RAN to my two local music shops but they both dont have it I can literally NEVER win :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Apparently the phones are allowed? :deadbanana2: 

 

 

That's not the listening party though

Oh. The egg is hatching 

 

Can someone notify me if it chickens? I want to avoid Dua threads if it does cause I want to go into it without bias next week

14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Oh. The egg is hatching 

 

Can someone notify me if it chickens? I want to avoid Dua threads if it does cause I want to go into it without bias next week

Yes, someone please notify me too!

 

for the same reasons :)

here we go... it is time... history really is repeating itself.....

 

 

02HXbssL3CXvPzwO.jpg

 

 

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

That's a stolen pic 

I see, but doesn't change the fact that there's vinyls out there already. Hope it wont get l*aked this early. 

If anyone is interested:

 

192 page deluxe book includes copies of Dua's personal notebook pages in which she documented the writing process and creative journey of the making of Radical Optimism.

Complete with exclusive photo collages, handwritten lyrics, journal prompts and blank pages and calendars for you to use to create projects of your own. 

additionally contains the radical optimism cd and hand signed art card

details: 

  • Scanned Dua Lipa handwritten lyrics 
  • Radical Optimism CD
  • journal Prompt Pages
  • Blank and editable calendar pages 
  • Blank notebook pages
  • art card
  • 192 pages
  • paper bound notebook

0007_RADICAL-OPTIMISM-ZINE-3.png?v=17141

 

 

https://eushop.dualipa.com/products/dua-lipa-radical-optimism-cd-zine

Edited by mike_int

6 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Not to be dramatic but this is exactly what I've always wanted :jonnycat: I've been dying to see what the album process looked like in that journal. I don't know the last time I purchased a merch item this quickly

13 minutes ago, mike_int said:

If anyone is interested:

 

192 page deluxe book includes copies of Dua's personal notebook pages in which she documented the writing process and creative journey of the making of Radical Optimism.

Complete with exclusive photo collages, handwritten lyrics, journal prompts and blank pages and calendars for you to use to create projects of your own. 

additionally contains the radical optimism cd and hand signed art card

details: 

  • Scanned Dua Lipa handwritten lyrics 
  • Radical Optimism CD
  • journal Prompt Pages
  • Blank and editable calendar pages 
  • Blank notebook pages
  • art card
  • 192 pages
  • paper bound notebook

0007_RADICAL-OPTIMISM-ZINE-3.png?v=17141

 

 

https://eushop.dualipa.com/products/dua-lipa-radical-optimism-cd-zine

OMG this is amazing :eek:

7 minutes ago, Subversive said:

Not to be dramatic but this is exactly what I've always wanted :jonnycat: I've been dying to see what the album process looked like in that journal. I don't know the last time I purchased a merch item this quickly

Yeah it is a cute idea I just wish the execution was nicer, hard-laminated cover with album art on it would make it look much nicer, however you will also get CD and signed card ;)

 

I wish there was full photo book like there was for FN (which I dont have haha)

 

 

Edited by mike_int

The way I ordered that note book without even looking what it costs,  I am so excited for the album ONE MORE WEEK

5 hours ago, Augmented said:

Where is the well it's over photo when you need it 

spacer.png

 

If it does leak I'll be loyal and wait till the 3rd :gayalipacat5:

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

If anyone is interested:

 

192 page deluxe book includes copies of Dua's personal notebook pages in which she documented the writing process and creative journey of the making of Radical Optimism.

Complete with exclusive photo collages, handwritten lyrics, journal prompts and blank pages and calendars for you to use to create projects of your own. 

additionally contains the radical optimism cd and hand signed art card

details: 

  • Scanned Dua Lipa handwritten lyrics 
  • Radical Optimism CD
  • journal Prompt Pages
  • Blank and editable calendar pages 
  • Blank notebook pages
  • art card
  • 192 pages
  • paper bound notebook

0007_RADICAL-OPTIMISM-ZINE-3.png?v=17141

 

 

https://eushop.dualipa.com/products/dua-lipa-radical-optimism-cd-zine

Looks amazing but 30 USD is out of my price range, and thats not even including shipping :deadbanana4:

 

I wish there was a Canadian store for her merch instead of just the US one. I pre-ordered the CD off Amazon since it was only $20 and free shipping hihi :gaycat2:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Apparently the phones are allowed? :deadbanana2: 

 

 

Oh you just know some of the messy gheys snuck theirs in and are gonna go home and immediately share to twitter :suburban:

5 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Looks amazing but 30 USD is out of my price range, and thats not even including shipping :deadbanana4:

 

I wish there was a Canadian store for her merch instead of just the US one. I pre-ordered the CD off Amazon since it was only $20 and free shipping hihi :gaycat2:

But this includes CD  plus signed card so maybe if you cancel your amazon order this will be better deal ;)

Edited by mike_int

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

If anyone is interested:

 

192 page deluxe book includes copies of Dua's personal notebook pages in which she documented the writing process and creative journey of the making of Radical Optimism.

Complete with exclusive photo collages, handwritten lyrics, journal prompts and blank pages and calendars for you to use to create projects of your own. 

additionally contains the radical optimism cd and hand signed art card

details: 

  • Scanned Dua Lipa handwritten lyrics 
  • Radical Optimism CD
  • journal Prompt Pages
  • Blank and editable calendar pages 
  • Blank notebook pages
  • art card
  • 192 pages
  • paper bound notebook

0007_RADICAL-OPTIMISM-ZINE-3.png?v=17141

 

 

https://eushop.dualipa.com/products/dua-lipa-radical-optimism-cd-zine

God I'm honestly too busy lately to fully care about this era, but I never ran to order something so fast. I've been dreaming about her putting something like this up ever since she started talking about the notebook :weeps: The fact this is gonna be my 11th RO copy tho :deadbanana2:

I'm too scared to count the amount of things I've bought djdjkdks this damn album better be good because this house is about to be full of copies of it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.