Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Best Girls Aloud single?

Best Girls Aloud single? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Girls Aloud single?

    • Sound of the Underground
      1%
    • No Good Advice
      2%
    • Life Got Cold
      0%
      0
    • Jump
      0%
      0
    • The Show
      8%
    • Love Machine
      3%
    • I'll Stand by You
      0%
      0
    • Wake Me Up
      2%
    • Long Hot Summer
      1%
    • Biology
      14%
    • See the Day
      0%
      0
    • Whole Lotta History
      1%
    • Something Kinda Ooooh
      3%
    • Sexy! No No No...
      6%
    • Call the Shots
      18%
    • Can't Speak French
      7%
    • The Promise
      6%
    • The Loving Kind
      3%
    • Untouchable
      3%
    • Something New
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In honour of Girls Aloud's reunion, what do you think is the best single amongst their impeccable discography minus Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me?

 

Girls-Aloud-Out-Of-Control-Era-Press-1.j

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

swapped out I Think We're Alone Now for Something New since there's only 20 slots and ITWAN is no one's favourite Girls Aloud song :rip:

I’ll go with Biology since I’ve probably listened to it the most.

For me my favourite is between Sound Of The Underground (just bulletproof and massive) and Biology - but my vote goes for the latter because of how wild, unique, boundary-pushing, fun and ultimately incredible it is.

 

Their singles discography is so strong.

  • Author

also the last 60 seconds of Something New are pop perfection :wanda:

 

 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

That was hard as most are really gr8, but I went with No Good Advice.

Edited by Le Grande

I voted for The Promise solely because it’s the one that’s very different from everything they released before and because it gave them a BRIT award 

Imagine this being your singles STREAK.. it’s literally ABBA level perfection of single choices

 

Ill go with biology

impossible choice but my first thought was Sexy! No No No 

 

 

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

swapped out I Think We're Alone Now for Something New since there's only 20 slots and ITWAN is no one's favourite Girls Aloud song :rip:

STD was right there

  • Author
1 minute ago, paulyyyozd said:

STD was right there

it was between those two to cut :rip:

Hard to pick one, I voted for Something Kinda Ooooh, but I don’t know tbh 

Biology, The Show and Untouchable are the only good Girls Aloud singles!

 

EDIT: ****, forgot about Call The Shots. This is good too!

Edited by Mr.X

It's impossible to pick, there's just too much pop perfection going around!

 

If I have to, I'll go with Biology. Always sounds fresh, just so innovative and intriguing and fun. The Loving Kind is a close second for its marriage of melancholy and catchiness.

18 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

also the last 60 seconds of Something New are pop perfection :wanda:

 

 

same, it made my teenager life amazing

Call the shots gets my vote.

Honourable mentions to Can't Speak French, Something New and Untouchable 

Their megamix is really good too

 

 

Just hit after hit

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.