paulyyyozd
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
Everything posted by paulyyyozd
-
Jennifer Lopez provokes anger for allegedly ignoring the GlamBoy guy
it's genuinely worrying how some of you see this as rude. please please go outside
-
Best 'The Life of a Showgirl' album cover?
Frightening easily
-
MARINA - 'PRINCESS OF POWER'
same on the fedora part. the spiritual successor to big diIdo im afraid
-
MARINA - 'PRINCESS OF POWER'
The opener + the last 5 tracks are all excellent
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Congrats JJ & Austria!
Poland, Finland and Germany Top 3 yup, yup
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Congrats JJ & Austria!
Czechia was tonight's Cyprus I'm afraid also not the milk man stanning pls be serious
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Congrats JJ & Austria!
The 1st semi was way stronger btw despite what you gays were saying on Tuesday
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Congrats JJ & Austria!
these should be chopped: Australia Montenegro Ireland Malta Denmark Israel
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Congrats JJ & Austria!
Cyprus ROBBED. Portugal PAYOLA'D
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Congrats JJ & Austria!
i'm kinda living for Cyprus. would get my vote if I had 1 euro to spare
-
Artists whose most popular song is one of their worst?
i guess it's her 2nd/3rd biggest but Ellie Goulding with Burn
-
Selena Gomez & Benny Blanco - 'I Said I Love You First'
the Charli cosplay on Bluest Flame is so shameless omg
-
ATRL's First Lana Del Rey Discography Rate | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page
i was upset i didn't participate but y'all have fun
-
Lady Gaga - 'MAYHEM'
It's fine, kinda mid after the first listen. Vanish Into You & Zombieboy (sooo The Fame in the best way) felt like highlights. And HBDYWM lowkey cause it was cute and catchy at least. A lot of the songs just seem forgettable for now but hopefully they'll grow on me
-
Houdini vs. Sports Car
Sports Car is a bop but Houdini is on another level lbr
-
'So Close To What' Review Thread | Pitchfork: 6.0
yeah they spilled
-
H100: Luther #1, Abracadabra #33
Despite the relentless propaganda from her stans, I don't think anyone else who heard the song believed it has an actual chance of being a proper smash in 2025.
-
Lady Gaga takes Vanity Fair lie detector test
serving literally no personality oh the bar is in hell for miss Gaga
-
I want to discover Mariah Carey's discography. Which album should I start with?
controversial take but honestly Memoirs since it's probably the most accessible one if you mostly listen to post-2010 pop music. and it has some gems. far from her best but that's the good part, it will only get better from there. that or Emancipation. then just go chronologically.
-
DWAS is on LG7 - Lady Gaga
so two horrible songs on that album already, work.
-
'Girls Aloud' Singles | ATRL Megarate | Winner - CALL THE SHOTS
I don't know what the **** happened here but I would like to thank myself for giving Untouchable a 0 because I had a feeling this ***** would get overrated AF. CTS is the perfect winner
-
'Girls Aloud' Singles | ATRL Megarate | Winner - CALL THE SHOTS
sent! it was a struggle since lbr most of them are 9-10s but I did end up being slightly messy with it
-
'Girls Aloud' Singles | ATRL Megarate | Winner - CALL THE SHOTS
include me in that reminder pls
-
P4K gave 'The Great Impersonator' by Halsey a 4.8
her lyrics can really suck at times in a way that doesn't show any improvement from songs like New Americana, and considering how stripped down the album is production-wiseโฆ it's often cringeworthy or just boring. it's not that much of a shocking rating if someone doesn't buy her whole shtick
-
Fantano : Gaga's "Disease" worst track of the week
That seems to be the general consensus outside of her group of fans, I have yet to talk to a person irl that is in any way impressed by this song. Which is kind of disastrous cause generally everyone wants to like a new Gaga track.