Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 169.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is how you use the hype, not "wait for another hit that might not come" like they did with Ava, Zara, etc.

  • Oh wow these horrible numbers     Guess those totally-artisitic-very-not-made-for-TikTok songs didn’t pay off too well!

  • OH MY GOD. SHE'S COMING FOR REAL THIS TIME  Olive Oil Rodrigo, you're BONES

I mean sounds like a tik tok album , my god the music industry is going through ****

please give us more bops and less ballads this time around <3 

Very excited for this! Greedy had been on repeat since it dropped :duca:

Wonder what her going for a more upbeat sound/popstar image will mean for her already existing fans who were fans because she was a Billie/Olivia :matty: Might be going through a bit of a crisis like Olivia is with GUTS right now (her going rockier but the fans prefer her ballads)

Edited by Billionaire

3 hours ago, DawnAnti said:

I mean sounds like a tik tok album , my god the music industry is going through ****

You're under this impression because she teases her songs on tiktok...what makes a song a "tiktok" song? Greedy is pop gold, and so are many songs that went viral over there (Lizzo, Doja, etc). I don't get it lol

greedy's a gigantic bop and kisses to my exes sounds really catchy so i'm excited for this

I like the cover :clap3:

 

Dec 8 is too soon I fear, should’ve been in January

Love greedy and I've been listening to her FOREVER, so I'm super excited for this new album :duca: :duca: 

 

I do also think they could've waited until January, but whatever - I'm just excited for new music!

OH MY GOD. SHE'S COMING FOR REAL THIS TIME :WAP:

Olive Oil Rodrigo, you're BONES

:ryan3:

Edited by Timeless

same day as PF2 I fear her chances of a no1 album are gone 

  • Popular Post

This is how you use the hype, not "wait for another hit that might not come" like they did with Ava, Zara, etc.

2 minutes ago, BADDEST said:

same day as PF2 I fear her chances of a no1 album are gone 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, bruninho said:

This is how you use the hype, not "wait for another hit that might not come" like they did with Ava, Zara, etc.

Her label finally learned their lesson this time :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

spacer.png

lol I obvs want tate to go no1 its just unrealistic because of how long PF2's pre orders have been available and Tate announcing 1 month before release 

4 minutes ago, BADDEST said:

lol I obvs want tate to go no1 its just unrealistic because of how long PF2's pre orders have been available and Tate announcing 1 month before release 

I love Tate but her album was never going to go Number 1 regardless. She'd be very lucky to get into the Top 10. Maybe even Top 5 depending on how they'll push.

This is very smart. She has to strike while the iron is hot, not keep throwing out singles hoping another will stick.

 

Ready for the Max bops :jonnycat:

Glad her label reacted quickly to the success of Greedy but I fear we won't be getting physicals anytime soon :weeps: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.