Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 170.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is how you use the hype, not "wait for another hit that might not come" like they did with Ava, Zara, etc.

  • Oh wow these horrible numbers     Guess those totally-artisitic-very-not-made-for-TikTok songs didn’t pay off too well!

  • OH MY GOD. SHE'S COMING FOR REAL THIS TIME  Olive Oil Rodrigo, you're BONES

1 hour ago, BADDEST said:

same day as PF2 I fear her chances of a no1 album are gone 

she’s not getting the no1 spot on bb200 even without pf2 i think.. greedy is more a global hit than in the US alone. i used to think i could fly debuted at 13 with 22.5k copies. depends on the chart she can get a beautiful top3 & that will be amazing. 

 

if kisses to my exes smashs.. she’ll be on her ‘sour’ momentum 

Edited by brendhs

Good for her team though for striking while the iron is hot

6 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Excited! Do we know if uh oh made it?

it didn't

5 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Excited! Do we know if uh oh made it?

hope “uh oh” is just a droplet. that single is boring af

It's nice they're using the hype of Greedy being a hit to release an album :clap3: 

I don’t really get how greedy blew up but people seem to hate uh oh. Both are cute bops imo :cm:

2 hours ago, bruninho said:

You're under this impression because she teases her songs on tiktok...what makes a song a "tiktok" song? Greedy is pop gold, and so are many songs that went viral over there (Lizzo, Doja, etc). I don't get it lol

Bridgeless songs 

repetitive / basic lyrics 

releasing it after it goes viral on tik tok 

making it “danceable” or fit some trend 

2 hours ago, BADDEST said:

same day as PF2 I fear her chances of a no1 album are gone 

I doubt Nicki is actually releasing this year. She's probably gonna push the release back again.

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

I can’t stand the hockey aesthetic. It’s so…. gross coming from a pop star. Hideous album cover. 
 

That being said, hope this album is full of more bops like greedy. 

She is from Calgary (a huge hockey city) and her brother is a player lol

kii at her sticking to the hockey aesthetics. my albertan sister sticking with this canadacore a bit :clap3:

3 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I don’t really get how greedy blew up but people seem to hate uh oh. Both are cute bops imo :cm:

Simply put, I think uh oh is VERY generic and greedy has way more of a catchy hook.
 

Coming from someone who doesn’t like a lot of her music, greedy is one of the only songs by her that I STAN. It’s pure pop and I think her voice is so much more interesting on an upbeat track. And from what she’s teased from the album, I think she realized that too and this album will be more in that vein!

13 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

And from what she’s teased from the album, I think she realized that too and this album will be more in that vein!

Just now, mrmarrero said:

if this album has the same style of greedy, i'll love it

yeah, don't get your hopes up... :doc:

I’m gagging they are striking while the iron is hot and getting this out this year. Other pop girlies should take note. I’m ready for this album.

HOLY **** THIS MEANS ''KISSES TO MY EXES'' IS JUST AROUND THE CORNERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jonny6:

 

with SNL coming up it might be even sooner than that YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

28 minutes ago, Nashe said:

with SNL coming up it might be even sooner than that YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she's definitely releasing something the day before 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.