Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

The way Fevers debut was kinda insane. It’s done around the same amount of streams in its debut as a certain new release by one of her peers

 

we might need another bonus track this era that panders to a select few countries

 

Uje01aZ.gif

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Well I got a takedown notice for my Instagram story of Hallucinate from the FN tour by Drag Race UK instead of Warner, so I guess it isn't that well known after all  :deadbanana4:

Dhdjdjdjdj well 😭

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The only Dua song I skip 

I’d rather listen to the blessed Madonna freestyle a dj set than listen to that song

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Strike two

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Fever had absolutely everything to become her european staple smash.. and they just didn't do it

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Rider said:

Strike two

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Now what was strike one

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Fever had absolutely everything to become her european staple smash.. and they just didn't do it

Uje01aZ.gif

She said this one is for the Francophones ONLY

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Now what was strike one

 

Uje01aZ.gif

The NMP praise

 

Uje01aZ.gif

11 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Risky, groundbreaking, ahead of its time classic beloved by the fans as evident:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

The way these are all in the reverse order of what they should be :chick3:

We're Grammy > If It Aint Grammy  > That Kind Of Grammy >>>> Not My Fart

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The way Fevers debut was kinda insane. It’s done around the same amount of streams in its debut as a certain new release by one of her peers

 

we might need another bonus track this era that panders to a select few countries

 

Uje01aZ.gif

No because a song with a Spanish or Italian feat would EAT me thinks :WAP:

Just now, Rider said:

The NMP praise

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Listen to it about 100 more times and you’ll understand its brilliance

 

her most empowering song to date.. OKAY FEMALE ALPHA! 
 

Uje01aZ.gif

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The way Fevers debut was kinda insane. It’s done around the same amount of streams in its debut as a certain new release by one of her peers

 

we might need another bonus track this era that panders to a select few countries

 

Uje01aZ.gif

We’ve had a Latin/Spanish, Korean and French collab. For DL3 we need a German Collab with Helene Fischer for a DACH countries smash

Just now, Hephaestus said:

No because a song with a Spanish or Italian feat would EAT me thinks :WAP:

Spanish it is, I feel like it would do the best

 

Uje01aZ.gif

I am constantly campaigning for DL3's Fever to be Italian collab with Elodie 

Uje01aZ.gif

Honey naur. We dont want German rubbish anywhere near DL3. Serve us Spanish greatness. 

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Spanish it is, I feel like it would do the best

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Hello, Un Dia is right there

 

Uje01aZ.gif

We need a Lithuanian artist to feature on it, to thank them for making CH a smash before many other countries

 

Uje01aZ.gif

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Spanish it is, I feel like it would do the best

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Don't underestimate the power of Elodie, the Italian Dua!

 

mainly because I feel Rosalia would be the go to choice for a Spanish feat and I'm not really here for that

Just now, Rider said:

Hello, Un Dia is right there

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Literally did everyone forget it existed :rip: plus Spanish collabs have been done to death

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I am constantly campaigning for DL3's Fever to be Italian collab with Elodie 

Uje01aZ.gif

omg our minds :jonnycat:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Don't underestimate the power of Elodie, the Italian Dua!

 

mainly because I feel Rosalia would be the go to choice for a Spanish feat and I'm not really here for that

I’m an OEH because of blackoutzone so NO

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Duanielipa said:

Literally did everyone forget it existed :rip: plus Spanish collabs have been done to death

I love her parts in Un Dia so much :jonny: 

Ugh, Fever was such a SMASHER! Angele, the legend that you are!

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

Not y'all bringing up Dreams and Not My Problem though... If Hoedini flops I'm blaming y'all for cursing it by mentioning those two flops

 

Uje01aZ.gif

we need SWEDISH pop perfection for DL3s Fever hunny lets keep it real. Serve us a Tove Lo collab dua im begging.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

omg our minds :jonnycat:

Like... it would be such a perfect match :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.