Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Rush said:

That old gay really kept career afloat until Dance The Night 

spacer.png

If it was all him why couldn't he save Britney?

 

Uje01aZ.gif

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 738.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Luckily she abused a senile man and used the biggest movie of the year to keep her career going

 

Now let’s see how she does without training wheels

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Rider said:

The melody in the snippet sounds so good Duallah :jonny: 

The song is actually about Rihanna and how she disappeared

 

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

 

 

 

 

40 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

Anyway I have full trust in Daddy Lipa to pick the right singles this time.

 

Uje01aZ.gif

I wish I was a single 

Uje01aZ.gif

1 minute ago, Wonderland said:

If it was all him why couldn't he save Britney?

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Probably the same reason Dua couldn't save Megan

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Wonderland said:

The song is actually about Rihanna and how she disappeared

 

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

 

 

 

 

Ahhh her mind

 

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

Hallucinate only at 328M streams is criminal. Truly a wasted SMASHA

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Wonderland said:

Hallucinate only at 328M streams is criminal. Truly a wasted SMASHA

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

Uhm did you guys forget we’ve been in a pandemic for the last 3 months? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Hallucinate only at 328M streams is criminal. Truly a wasted SMASHA

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

 

She should've pulled a Levitating and rereleased it with a new video

 

spacer.png

Last night my fantasies become oh so true

You said you wanted me as much as I want you

 

Uje01aZ.gif

2 minutes ago, Rider said:

Last night my fantasies become oh so true

You said you wanted me as much as I want you

 

Uje01aZ.gif

let's not bring this negativity into this thread for future acclaimed smasha

Uje01aZ.gif

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

let's not bring this negativity into this thread for future acclaimed smasha

Uje01aZ.gif

Not when people were talking about Not My Problem already

 

Uje01aZ.gif

1 minute ago, Rider said:

Not when people were talking about Not My Problem already

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Risky, groundbreaking, ahead of its time classic beloved by the fans as evident:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

Not even two SICKENING Drag Race lip syncs helped Hallucinate, sigh

 

It's most definitely an highlight of the album though, the girls who get it get it and the girls who don't don't

3 minutes ago, Rider said:

Not when people were talking about Not My Problem already

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Top 2 in her discography and it ain’t #2

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Not even two SICKENING Drag Race lip syncs helped Hallucinate, sigh

 

It's most definitely an highlight of the album though, the girls who get it get it and the girls who don't don't

I mean I feel like drag race only would help songs that aren’t as well known to its viewers and I think you’d have a hard time finding a drag race viewer who hasn’t listened to FN

 

Uje01aZ.gif

11 minutes ago, Rider said:

Last night my fantasies become oh so true

You said you wanted me as much as I want you

 

Uje01aZ.gif

YES

You get it

 

When this smash has its Truth Hurts moment

 

Uje01aZ.gif

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Risky, groundbreaking, ahead of its time classic beloved by the fans as evident:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

The JID stans clearly rigged this

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Rider said:

Last night my fantasies become oh so true

You said you wanted me as much as I want you

 

Uje01aZ.gif

The only Dua song I skip 

I’d rather listen to the blessed Madonna freestyle a dj set than listen to that song

 

Uje01aZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also if we need to discuss bonus track, let's bring ICON Fever to the table :celestial5:

Not as good as bonus track Dreams, but yes one of her best

 

Uje01aZ.gif

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Risky, groundbreaking, ahead of its time classic beloved by the fans as evident:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

Clearly at this point in time the delulus were deprived of new music that it messed with their hearing

 

Uje01aZ.gif

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Risky, groundbreaking, ahead of its time classic beloved by the fans as evident:

 

Uje01aZ.gif

 

What is THIS

 

Uje01aZ.gif

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean I feel like drag race only would help songs that aren’t as well known to its viewers and I think you’d have a hard time finding a drag race viewer who hasn’t listened to FN

 

Uje01aZ.gif

Well I got a takedown notice for my Instagram story of Hallucinate from the FN tour by Drag Race UK instead of Warner, so I guess it isn't that well known after all  :deadbanana4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.