Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Actor Ryan Guzman (911) caught using Grindr/Scruff

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Is he that actor from Boy Next Door? Erotic thriller with Jennifer Lopez?

Until I clicked the thread I thought it was Luis Guzman, Gomez on Wednesday. 

  • Replies 197
  • Views 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kataraqueen
    kataraqueen

    that 6% is what actually caught my eye   anyway reminds me of when my brother discovered I was gay and into foot worship porn from borrowing my ipad when I was like 15 

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    not the gays running to his wife   

I’ll let the other kkk gays claim him. We don’t forget his messiness towards POC.

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

not the gays running to his wife :ahh:

109842131-15eccb61489d223701de4f001494c7

 

Gross behavior tbh. It’s his ex girlfriend not his “wife”, and either way what makes these randos feel empowered to insert themselves into a stranger’s personal life? I swear social media has made everyone forget how to act civilized.

5 hours ago, Alaska. said:

The girls need to be more careful with those screenshots

 

Hot Ryan Guzman Photos | Sexy Ryan Guzman Pictures

:jonny5:

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

omg :hoetenks:

 

wasnt he married or something?

 

also what is scruff? where do you see it tere?

girl there's SOOOOOOO many DL men out here. I don't think people realize how big that world is.

31 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

I’ll let the other kkk gays claim him. We don’t forget his messiness towards POC.

What’s the tea??

4 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

girl there's SOOOOOOO many DL men out here. I don't think people realize how big that world is.

I know sis. But when you are Famous, you need to be extra careful if you dont want to be out. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I know sis. But when you are Famous, you need to be extra careful if you dont want to be out. 

TRUE!

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What’s the tea??

It came out his wife used a racial slur/ n word and he was defending it and was super defensive when called out by people. Also be was saying things like “ I have plenty of POC/ black friends”  to justify the use of the word 

24 minutes ago, qegqeg said:

Omg :rip:did you date tho? :gaycat:

LOL no he was really upset with me and I didn’t know how to resolve conflicts healthily at that age so I lowkey just blocked him on everything :chick3: Years later we reconciled, I made amends, and we’re really good friends now. He’s been with his boyfriend for 6 years now, they got together A MONTH after I made that screw up :dies: 

Isn’t this how it looks when you repost someone else’s story that you’re tagged in tho? :confused: Or did he resize his own screenshot to be smaller like that? This tweet is ambiguous since it crops out the rest of the image…

People shading Android, do you know that you can easily disable those notifications right? :rip:

 

Anyway,welcome to the club hottie :suburban:

33 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

LOL no he was really upset with me and I didn’t know how to resolve conflicts healthily at that age so I lowkey just blocked him on everything :chick3: Years later we reconciled, I made amends, and we’re really good friends now. He’s been with his boyfriend for 6 years now, they got together A MONTH after I made that screw up :dies: 

britney-awkward.gif

Omg sis I am so sorry.

7 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

And most people wouldn't consider them straight 

lip-gloss-girl.gif

And I, oop!

 

Isn't this the guy who got in trouble for using the n-word? I recall he doubled down on his usage of the word. Trash...just like I thought. 

1 hour ago, glitch said:

And this is why you should always crop your screenshots 

Yeah, you don't want to send them a screenshot of myvidster, myvidster, google.com, youtube.com, myvidster, myvidster.

His whole storyline in 911 even pisses me more off now he should be fighting to make the story as gay as possible bc the homoeroticism is tew much...

 

Or maybe this is why he doesn't want to make his character gay in canon bc it hits too close to home... oof if real

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.