Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Actor Ryan Guzman (911) caught using Grindr/Scruff

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

Isn’t this how it looks when you repost someone else’s story that you’re tagged in tho? :confused: Or did he resize his own screenshot to be smaller like that? This tweet is ambiguous since it crops out the rest of the image…

That's the thing. You can do both, it could be his screenshot or it could be someone else's (bc that's how it usually looks when you repost something ur tagged in, it gets resized very small, you have to manually upsize to to fit screen if you want), or it could be HIS screenshot and he downsized it.

  • Replies 197
  • Views 56.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kataraqueen
    kataraqueen

    that 6% is what actually caught my eye   anyway reminds me of when my brother discovered I was gay and into foot worship porn from borrowing my ipad when I was like 15 

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    not the gays running to his wife   

Does anyone have the full screenshot of his IG story? From what I remember when you share someone else's story where you've been tagged, it doesn't look like that, so I feel like that's actually his phone and his own screenshot of 'chrysti_ane' story, but I still want the full picture to be 100% sure :lakitu:

Edited by BrokenMachine

this is really that he got outed like this actually.

 

if he is cheating and being dishonest with his wife i'm guessing it's kind of karmic though.

14 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

That's the thing. You can do both, it could be his screenshot or it could be someone else's (bc that's how it usually looks when you repost something ur tagged in, it gets resized very small, you have to manually upsize to to fit screen if you want), or it could be HIS screenshot and he downsized it.

Not sure if it's different depending on the IG version someone has, but if that was a story he was tagged in, the 'chrysti_ane' name wouldn't have appeared that low, and of course, the lines of how many stories chrysti has wouldn't have appeared either. It all points out to be his own screenshot, but since the pic is cropped and there's no video I can't jump to the conclusion

4 hours ago, CBC said:

This is why Apple keeps winning :clap3:

Oh this is an android thing?? I was gonna say that these icons never pop up for me at the top :rip:

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Oh this is an android thing?? I was gonna say that these icons never pop up for me at the top :rip:

yup androids maintain a little icon at the top for current open apps. ive seen so many i didnt need to see on friends phones :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, vale9001 said:

 

 

married bisexuals exist. 

All my boyfriends are those usually

:ahh: 

 

 

Spoiler

wasn't he allegedly the go-to teen hollywood drug dealer allegedly

 

14 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

being an actor and having to sift through grindr for some weed would be the saddest scenario out of all of these :deadbanana:

Especially in California where you can find weed dispensaries almost as easily as a Starbucks.

He is my ultimate celeb crush. He can literally LIVE inside of me.

 

I'll be like one of your girls or your homies
Say what you want, and I'll keep it a secret
You get the key to my heart, and I need it
Give me a call if you ever get desperate
I'll be like one of your girls

 

 

20a8dfe049114f7c193cdfc3aa6f90cb56a807d7.gifv

8 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

grindr is lowkey a straight App now :deadbanana4:

This though. He could just be searching for TS girls like most of these "str8" men do nowadays. 

5 hours ago, katara said:

This though. He could just be searching for TS girls like most of these "str8" men do nowadays. 

Are the TS girlies on Scruff too? :ducky:
Also using quotations around “straight” for men searching for… women, is not giving what you think it is.

Edited by Headlock

6 hours ago, katara said:

He is my ultimate celeb crush. He can literally LIVE inside of me.

 

I'll be like one of your girls or your homies
Say what you want, and I'll keep it a secret
You get the key to my heart, and I need it
Give me a call if you ever get desperate
I'll be like one of your girls

 

 

20a8dfe049114f7c193cdfc3aa6f90cb56a807d7.gifv

The Troye promo :bibliahh:

On 10/14/2023 at 11:32 AM, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

His reaction: countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

  Reveal hidden contents

His wife's reaction: countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

  Reveal hidden contents

The kids: countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

 

His real reaction: 

  Reveal hidden contents

roseavi2.thumb.gif.815f8d8d3bd398097f7ac

  Reveal hidden contents

Her real reaction: roseavi2.thumb.gif.815f8d8d3bd398097f7ac

  Reveal hidden contents

Still the kids: countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

 

 

ok im done

 

 

hahshshahaha

I used to have the biggest crush on him omg

 

The movie with JLo where he plays a deranged stalker is a mess but got u feeling weird and wanting to be chased by him :jonny2:

On 10/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, youcallingmyname said:

I’ll let the other kkk gays claim him. We don’t forget his messiness towards POC.

I can imagine... especially since he is white passing 

On 10/14/2023 at 11:15 AM, stjosephprey4us said:

“Looking for weed” took me OUT :dies:

I legit got some of the best weed I’ve ever had in my life from Grindr

 

anyways isn’t he sharing someone else’s post (197372919)

TONS of "straight" men have been sleeping with VERY fem twinks and trans girls lately (which means they are straight I suppose if they are sleeping with trans girls of course). But yeah it's literally become mainstream the last like 4 years or so. The thing is I genuinly think some of them have a cause to claim to be straight because they want the femboy to hide their D at all costs and just f the hole which they pretend is a female p-word. It's wild how grinder has been overflown with these "curious / straight" guys but I am not complaining tbh :thing: This is the best time to be a twink that can pull off a femboy look tbh :thing:  

 

My good sis @imabadkid knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about lol 

Edited by IBeMe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.