Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Actor Ryan Guzman (911) caught using Grindr/Scruff

Featured Replies

  • Replies 197
  • Views 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kataraqueen
    kataraqueen

    that 6% is what actually caught my eye   anyway reminds me of when my brother discovered I was gay and into foot worship porn from borrowing my ipad when I was like 15 

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    not the gays running to his wife   

On 10/15/2023 at 8:39 PM, IBeMe said:

TONS of "straight" men have been sleeping with VERY fem twinks and trans girls lately (which means they are straight I suppose if they are sleeping with trans girls of course). But yeah it's literally become mainstream the last like 4 years or so. The thing is I genuinly think some of them have a cause to claim to be straight because they want the femboy to hide their D at all costs and just f the hole which they pretend is a female p-word. It's wild how grinder has been overflown with these "curious / straight" guys but I am not complaining tbh :thing: This is the best time to be a twink that can pull off a femboy look tbh :thing:  

 

My good sis @imabadkid knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about lol 

If it was just Grindr he may get away with it but SCRUFF is def masc for masc. 

 

lol

On 10/15/2023 at 3:39 AM, katara said:

This though. He could just be searching for TS girls like most of these "str8" men do nowadays. 

TS are not on scruff lol. He was looking for MEN 

On 10/14/2023 at 12:11 PM, Bentley said:

And for further clarification, I uploaded the pic with a screen shot of MY phone.

 

this man likes peen and we won 

We need the full screenshot to determine this 

Isn't he the one that almost got fired from the show for saying the n-word?

On 10/17/2023 at 12:22 PM, Mastamaind said:

You gotta believe me guys when I tell you that the percentage of gay/bisexual men in the world is way beyond than the published numbers would lead you to believe

 

(I'm late to this thread, but) that is a FACT. I've been approached by significantly more "straight"/DL/curious guys in my lifetime than open gay men. It's gotten to the point where I had to start blocking and ghosting straight guys who wouldn't leave me alone because I want a relationship, not hookups. 

He and his wife could be swingers? Everyone is so quick to judge nowadays

18 minutes ago, WokeEqualist said:

He and his wife could be swingers? Everyone is so quick to judge nowadays

We all know there is a higher chance for him to be in the closet and cheat on her than for them to be swingers or in an open relationship, come on now...

8 hours ago, Reginald said:

(I'm late to this thread, but) that is a FACT. I've been approached by significantly more "straight"/DL/curious guys in my lifetime than open gay men. It's gotten to the point where I had to start blocking and ghosting straight guys who wouldn't leave me alone because I want a relationship, not hookups. 

See? This is what I'm talking about.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:13 AM, Komet blu said:

maybe he's looking for weed, let's move on

What I told my bf when he caught me on grindr like 3 years ago lmfaooooo

On 10/14/2023 at 10:47 AM, Bentley said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

I don’t see how this screenshot outs anyone. It the pic cut off? It’s just his name and the lady’s name. 

On 10/19/2023 at 1:26 PM, Achilles. said:

Has he made any statement? :deadbanana2:

It's better that he didn't anyways, so he can leave us wondering if it was really his phone or not and just let it blow over without stirring up headlines

 

:suburban:

i just realized this has to be HIS screenshot bc if that was the girl's then it would've had to be a double notification bar (if the girl she's reposting sc'd it it would reflect in his screenshot as being under her profile. its truly him using grindr im dead :deadbanana2:

 

also a girl being in grindr??? girl-

Im in gay chat rooms all the type and i attract all the time this type of straights and i dont know why. They are very numerous crazily.
So many of them with wives and kids. Some of them hot as ****.... :giraffe:
I tell them were gonna do something one day but i feel bad for havin something with a married men. My morals always go first.
Specially cause my dad cheated on my mother when i was a child and it was hell :emofish:

Here for divorced straight males only :giraffe:

On 10/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, WokeEqualist said:

He and his wife could be swingers? Everyone is so quick to judge nowadays

People taking this seriously :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.