Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

win 10 mil $ or:/ go back 10 years

win 10 mil $ or:/ go back 10 years 54 members have voted

  1. 1. win 10 mil $ or:/ go back 10 years

    • go back 10 years
      20%
    • win 10 mil $
      79%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • every mistake I’ve ever made could’ve been fixed with 10 million

  • I’d go back the 10 years because that’s 10 more years I’d have with my mom and 7 more years with my dad. All I want is to be able to hug and talk to my parents again. 

  • Bacardo Royale
    Bacardo Royale

    10 years is tempting but I would probably end up repeating history  so just give me the 10mil   Or we can negotiate, 5 years back and 5 mil would be perfect 

every mistake I’ve ever made could’ve been fixed with 10 million

Can I go back like only 3 years and get 1 mil?

 

stupidjock

 

There is a plane I should've never enter in 2021

That's a tough one cause I'm terminally stuck in the past :thing: I'd want to go back more than 10 years for it to be meaningful, so I guess I'd take the 10M instead

I suppose you mean if we go back 10 years, there will be a catch that we cant invest money. Since it would be easy to get 10M if we could go back 10 years and invest in Bitcoin etc

 

That aside, I would rather win 10M as I wouldn't want to go back to the past

Both. Go back in time and buy stocks. Id make way more money and will fix so many problems i wished I'd fix. 

 

If you can't hustle like that, than i would choose money. 

 

10mil can set me up for life. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

go back and do what? some things that happen i cant change tbh but plus i was literally a child so ill take that 10 million dollars

10 years is tempting but I would probably end up repeating history :toofunny3: so just give me the 10mil

 

Or we can negotiate, 5 years back and 5 mil would be perfect 

give me $10M. I dont really have big regrets

 

Gimme my 10mil so i can buy a house and a fancy car and we good!

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

10 million easily. But I wish I was few years younger though. 

7 million and 3 years off would be great.

10 million. I'd hate to be 16 again and have to do 7 years of exams :rip:

If I am 30+ choosing the 10 year option. As I am now? 10 Mil

Definitely the money.

I'm actually pretty happy with where I'm at in my life and all the progress I've made. I would hate to have to go through everything again, go back to school, etc... 

  • ATRL Administrator

I’d go back the 10 years because that’s 10 more years I’d have with my mom and 7 more years with my dad. All I want is to be able to hug and talk to my parents again. 

That's a hard one for me, cause in 2013 I was pretty depressed, but I wasn't aware why I was depressed and now I know the reason and maybe if I went back I would avoid it? Idk

 

I think taking 10m will be easier.

I'll take the 10 million, any actual mistake I would have wanted to fix would have been in 2012. :celestial6:

$10 million goes a long way in where I live. So many things I can do!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.