Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - "get him back!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 621
  • Views 56.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So this has like 14m playlist reach right? It was always meant to be a single so I wonder if she’s real sing the video this week 

her team will fumble the bag if there’s no video on album release, esp for this :biblio:

3 minutes ago, drivers license said:

her team will fumble the bag if there’s no video on album release, esp for this :biblio:

I dont think there is yet...it wouldve been teased by now

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

I think after bad idea right didn't do that well (since get him back has a similar sound) they are probably testing the waters without making it an official single yet. If a different track does better first week they'll probably make that one the single

That’s how I interpret it too

A good song, quite instant, but I'm not sold out with it as a single since it kinda drags out towards the end. I need a visual to really see it's worth pushing as a single! :duca:

this is much catchier than the previous two, giving me updated avril teas :katie2: 

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

this is much catchier than the previous two, giving me updated avril teas :katie2: 

Agree this should have been the lead instead of vampire!

This is great, but “love is embarrassing” feels like a better choice as single 3. 

I'm glad they're not fully pushing this right away.

I think they're waiting for the geepee to choose the next single while giving "bad idea right" more room to grow

 

doesn't mean the label can't nudge in a direction hence the #1 on TTH for this song.

 

but no new video this week is a clear sign that they're chill and observing first.

this is such a f*cking banger, it has smash hit for the early fall written ALL over it!

I get why this is (probably) the single but it's the worst song on the album for me. It's catchy but in a very Taylor coded way which is the worst brand of catchy 

 

I hope something else goes viral. Preferably Love is Embarrassing

22 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

I get why this is (probably) the single but it's the worst song on the album for me. It's catchy but in a very Taylor coded way which is the worst brand of catchy 

 

I hope something else goes viral. Preferably Love is Embarrassing

hit confirmed :clap3: literally all the singles that you love ended up being flops

  • Author

this is so Charli's SUCKER for a reason and I’ll be here for it :clap3: don’t know if it’s the best single choice though but the album doesn’t have that many songs that scream smash all over it tbh 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.