Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Theluckyone

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Theluckyone

  1. Music video is out on Apple Music & Spotify. Its really interesting & well shot. Makes me like the song more.
  2. Wished the focus single was "pink clouding"- that's a genuinely good song. Patient zero suffers from the terrible spoken rhythmless bridge. Hoping the MV is fire though.
  3. I actually think it's a good thing the score is this bad, so that it'll make her read the room & realize she has a lot to change for her next albums moving forward. She's always bounced back from lows (eg lover -> folklore) and I hope this inspires a folklore quality album from her for ts13.
  4. As a huge huge huge Taylor fan, I'm very disappointed. TLOAS has been a very mixed era- it produced 2 amazing singles (TFOO, opalite) which honestly are bangers and pop jewels. Theres a few other decent tracks like father figure & wish list too. But the album as a whole is stale, uninspired, and probably amongst her worst works as a collective. I thought she'll release these 4 tracks to salvage the album, especially since it's coming 1 entire year later. But alas? Besides Babylon (which reminds me that the old Taylor I love is still somewhere… there…), the other 3 just doesn't hit as much. The word salad / rhythmless bridges? What's up with that? Her bridges are where she shines previously. This just makes me feel that Taylor has peaked artistically, and has been on a downhill since folkevermore. It's pretty sad to see. I hope TS13 will be a return to form, with her having more interesting things to say again instead of repeating themes that have been present since midnights to now.
  5. Algorithm wise it cannot compare to Spotify at the moment (hopefully fixable with software upgrades); but the ability to organize the music library (eg lumping both OG RED and RED TV under "RED" with discs 1 & 2 for OCD people) & the superior sound quality & the beautiful UI makes it worth it IMO.
  6. Already exists with Ophelia, one of her most stunning videos! :)
  7. She should win the Grammy for AOTY. Will be extremely well deserved.
  8. Wow that's impressive. Ain't in LA feels so much bigger though. With this #15 position, she has out peaked every katseye single right?
  9. Harry doesn't have the hit catalogue yet to pull off a Super Bowl- he's still early in his solo career, with probably only 2-3 mega hits to his name (excluding the 1D songs). It'll be very AIW + album 2 heavy at the moment. He'll make a good choice down the line when he has more albums and hit singles… Bieber has the better catalogue of hits, though he's pretty checked out from performances recently..
  10. The album is exquisite & yes, like I do (clean version) needs to become a single and become a huge hit everywhere. It's so insanely good.
  11. This. Gaga can still score recent hits. Katy's new songs can't even chart.
  12. And when taytay does go back to full country for TS13…. I fear the landscape will change to country dominance for the next foreseeable future…
  13. Honestly she's a pop star & not a politician. She's free to air or stay silent on her views. I applaud Olivia for being outspoken & advocating for things she care about- but there's no need to expect the same from Taylor. She has chosen to speak up & actively endorsed Kamala back in 2024, and that's enough if she feels that's the extent she wants to be involved in. We have to remember a wedding brings together 2 groups of people, and the less than desired attendees in her wedding may have been associated with Travis side, which may be out of Taylor's direct control. There's so many things we don't know about.
  14. It was a MOMENT. It knocks so hard & till date it's one of the few Britney songs which did not age at all for me. The run of gimme more > womanizer > HIAM were amazing first singles.
  15. It had the biggest opening sales week ever & was a cultural moment. She'll get a nomination. But the album quality is not up to standard to her classics. I don't think she'll win AOTY, but TFOO should win ROTY/SOTY. There are better albums this year - I think it'll be an Olivia who will take home AOTY this time (either Olivia Dean or Olivia Rodrigo, both of who had far superior albums). Saying this as the biggest Taylor fan ever… (I hope tay tay returns to form for TS13 and gets that coveted 5th AOTY).
  16. Great great song. Deserves to smash & be her breakout hit. Rooting for her!
  17. I love the album. It grows and grows. The first 5 tracks, bunny hop & like I do are impeccable for runs. HTIMYLM remains the best lead single she's ever released, and it's such a gem. Wished the album has been more positively received, but it's ok. It'll get its flowers one day. Can't believe Ari released her best 2 albums (eternal sunshine + petal) back to back like this. Rarely do we have artistes becoming better and better at their craft. So incredible to witness her artistry.
  18. That's so odd since she just released a full album. Why not album 2.
  19. Like I do reminds me somewhat of god is a woman. In a good way. Both are amazing and catchy. Like I do is soooo good, hope it has a chance to be released as a single, though I know Ari likely won't release anything else after "petal" the song..
  20. As the biggest swiftie in the world, petal triumphs TLOAS so hard that it's not even close. TLOAS is one of my fav's worst albums, sans the two lead singles….
  21. The album is so dissonant with left field chords from the usual ones we find in the pop landscape these days. Lyrics are honest & at times feels like unfiltered lines from a diary that may use some polishing, but I guess it was her intent to give something completely raw. A very solid album, and loving that Ari is still experimenting so hard so deep into her career. At this point she has so many #1 albums and 10 #1 BB100 hits, there's nothing left to prove anymore. I kind of wish there were some loud vocal moments that could elevate some of the tracks more, but I guess we can expect some live versions that may come out with live belts especially given she's on tour now. HTIMYLM live version had some amazing belting too. Listening to the album, HTIMYLM is the perfect choice for lead single. It remains one of if not her best song (to me), I really really love it so much. It's such a masterpiece. Hearing it in the context of the entire petal album feels amazing too. Petal (the single) is also another career highlight. The production is insane- and those falsetto vocals? Wow. I kinda wish she belted the final chorus, but I guess it's still lovely. Other standouts include oh well (wow she went scalping in this one), like I do (what kind of horny bop gosh?), and bad thing (make this a single please). This album will be divisible for sure. ES was more instant with clear singles from the get go (WCBF, TBIM), and even the deluxe tracks are pop leaning and meant to please the masses. This album isn't. I don't think it will do as well commercially, but I don't think this is Ari's intent.
  22. It's an amazing single for sure. Olivia really outdid herself this era.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.