Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - "get him back!"

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

another uptempo

yeah blackoutzone said the same thing. but he prefers BIR over this.. hmm.. 

  • Replies 621
  • Views 56.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So this really is coming out? A new single two weeks in a row can't be a good strategy, and I hope Guts doesn't get Happier Than Ever-ed.

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

So this really is coming out? A new single two weeks in a row can't be a good strategy, and I hope Guts doesn't get Happier Than Ever-ed.

bad idea right is just a promo single

1 minute ago, Luckitty said:

bad idea right is just a promo single

Doesn't it have a radio deal?

3 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Doesn't it have a radio deal?

it doesn't 

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Doesn't it have a radio deal?

no, it hasn't even impacted, so far stations are spinning it because they want to

this dropping next week is a bad idea right

 

its crowded af next friday. selena, miley, ariana, drake… like just wait for album release week. 

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this dropping next week is a bad idea right

 

its crowded af next friday. selena, miley, ariana, drake… like just wait for album release week. 

Drake did not confirm the date tho. I don't think any of these except Drake are threats to her.

I feel like everyone is releasing next week because Drake is coming the week after. She should release it a week before the album

12 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this dropping next week is a bad idea right

 

its crowded af next friday. selena, miley, ariana, drake… like just wait for album release week. 

Isn’t Ariana just doing a re-release? It’s technically not new music

I don't think this is coming out this Friday, olivia's team is the same as selena's.

Wouldn't we have had an announcement or something by now if this was really coming on Friday :rip: I'm guessing 8/25 is probably a tour announcement or something similar

1 minute ago, collin said:

The era is definitely HTE’d so far. Interscope :rip: 

No, it is superior :gaycat: :heart:

 

2 minutes ago, collin said:

The era is definitely HTE’d so far. Interscope :rip: 

Except literally none of Billies songs were doing as well as Olivia’s at this point 

I think she would've announced it today... it's probably coming next week with a full push & radio deal

30 minutes ago, wish said:

I think she would've announced it today... it's probably coming next week with a full push & radio deal

Whatever she decides , I hope video is ready for same day !!!

1 hour ago, collin said:

The era is definitely HTE’d so far. Interscope :rip: 

I swear everything went right until the random release of bad idea right.

She announced Vampire on a Tuesday so we could still get it this week 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.