Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - "get him back!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 621
  • Views 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ugo said:

can apple payola and give budget

Apple funded the video

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

The good 4 u of this era :heart:

Which is “love is embarrassing” 👀

Who watched the Apple Event? Did they show this clip? :jonny: 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Apple funded the video

But we want them to fund the streaming and radio payola too.. :eli: 

Directed by Jack Begert (some of SZA's and Doja's hip hop music videos) !

:eek:

 

 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Who watched the Apple Event? Did they show this clip? :jonny: 

 

 

 

Oh wow, work that promo :clap3:

Hopefully new peak tomorrow in Spotify 

 

Oh, I wanna key his car, I wanna make him lunch
I wanna break his heart, stitch it right back up
I wanna kiss his face with an uppercut
I wanna meet his mom, and tell her her son SUCKS! yeah 


I wanna get him back
I wanna make him really jealous, wanna make him feel bad

 

happy-dancing.gif

HER BEST MUSIC VIDEO OMGGGGG 

 

SEE WHEN YOU STOP WORKING WITH PETRA :jonny5: 

 

This needs to SMASH. I can't get the song out of my head :jonny5: 

Loved the video. It’s like Gen Z version of Kylie’s Come into My World. :bird:

It's not an Olivia Rodrigo music video without a bunch of cars in it dd

 

This is probably one of my favorite MV of hers :clap3: And the song is also really grew on me a lot

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

 

SEE WHEN YOU STOP WORKING WITH PETRA :jonny5: 

not petra catching the strays :ahh:

Just now, georgechxng said:

not petra catching the strays :ahh:

Twitter livies dragging the poor woman. :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, M.R. said:

Loved the video. It’s like Gen Z version of Kylie’s Come into My World. :bird:

thank you for reminding me of that video! :eek: yes similar !

ummm...the director and Olivia kinda look cute together 

 

:-*

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

Saint Olivia, pray for us.. :jonny: 

She looks gorgeous btw

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

Saint Olivia, pray for us.. :jonny: 

I was ready for her to bite off the rest :dies:

 

ot. best video of the era so far and the song is obviously amazing :katie2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.