Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Once again I'm just saying an album title that isn't explicit would've been preferred for marketing purposes is all

and I'm saying the adults who like the Throatzilla chanteuse won't be bothered by the word ****, and that's her target demographic for the kind of art she likes to make. It makes no sense to try to bring in people who are uncomfortable with the word **** when her shows will be inherently more shocking to them. 

Edited by HonourableVomit

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Has anyone watched her 69 questions video with Grindr? I thought it was lovely.

I’m going to peep this rn :giraffe:

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Has anyone watched her 69 questions video with Grindr? I thought it was lovely.

she's so funny, love her personality

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Has anyone watched her 69 questions video with Grindr? I thought it was lovely.

It was very cute. She seems like a genuinely fun person.

2 hours ago, Edibles. said:

It was very cute. She seems like a genuinely fun person.

I had a chance to meet her in person last year she’s so kind and funny I absolutely love her. She’s so underrated too she deserves so much success. 

Pre-ordered the alt cover! Especially excited after seeing the uncensored cover.

 

Those tiddies are sitting RIGHT! :jonnycat:

Miss Belladonna is on REPEAT this week

 

Out of Time is cute too!

 

I'm so excited for this! We will be streaming :fan:

the way i discovered slayyyter right before BFF took off when she was in the same charli xcx twitter stan gc I was in back in 2018 dsjkndjnknjksds (shoutout XCX WORLD) and we were literally mutuals!! (still are!). The fact I've been following her since is crazy :jonnycat:

 

she's legit made it so far, very proud of her. :heart:

Going to be a good Cathy and wait for the actual release, but I am so excited for this album. She has yet to disappoint me. :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

the way i discovered slayyyter right before BFF took off when she was in the same charli xcx twitter stan gc I was in back in 2018 dsjkndjnknjksds (shoutout XCX WORLD) and we were literally mutuals!! (still are!). The fact I've been following her since is crazy :jonnycat:

 

she's legit made it so far, very proud of her. :heart:

I remember Mine coming out and preordering her mixtape on twitter. She was the opener for my Charli tour show but I sold my ticket after seeing how bad Charli's setlist was LOL

On 7/24/2023 at 6:05 PM, SchmoodRing said:

again maybe she may reuse the tracks on her next project or maybe she'll surprise us with a deluxe?

I hope she does. I feel like this should have been, at least, a 14-track album.

 

This is giving Lady Gaga The Fame kind of cultural reset if only people gave her more credit

The album is so good :jonny6:

 

Memories - ILH - MB - My Body 

 

all bops

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

never saw a wallmart cover serve so much 

65c20126-0905-437a-b636-21a868961102.e9f 

not black opaque :pig:

She is serving a bit too much :jonny5:

Too bad she cant really shoot a video :chick1:

On 7/29/2023 at 6:31 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

never saw a wallmart cover serve so much 

65c20126-0905-437a-b636-21a868961102.e9f 

Wow I kinda like this cover better

On 7/28/2023 at 10:31 PM, kyliefever2002 said:

never saw a wallmart cover serve so much 

65c20126-0905-437a-b636-21a868961102.e9f 

full pic
spacer.png

On 7/30/2023 at 10:00 PM, sam.teas said:

full pic
spacer.png

While this edit is great, we need the real HQ image.

Does anyone else feel the same way as I do about Erotic Electronic music? To me, it sounds like it could have been easily replaced with songs like Valentine, Love me, Tommy, or Operator. It sounds like a rejected collaboration between Kim Petras and Cobra.

Edited by Edgy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.