Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

EDEJtheArtist

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EDEJtheArtist

  1. I will be attending, how much do yall think the tickets will be for the presale?
  2. ABSOLUTE BANGER and I will be cranking it to the max all week it's the perfect follow up to bnc$ imo
  3. Oh she is EATING
  4. Idk about that but I'm pretty sure that title belongs to WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA
  5. Of the 3 single I'm feeling this one the least, I'm hoping it'll grow on me when the album comes out but for me Rock Music > SS26 >>> Wink Wink
  6. im manifesting a MDNA and Hard Candy repress so I can finally complete my Madonna collection
  7. I causally liked her Texas song when it was first blowing up, I thought it was cute when I would hear it out and about, but now I know she's MAGA 🤮 she'll never be getting my streams
  8. I love Julia Wolf and her album PRESSURE was one of my favorites of last year, but I think I'm going to need more time with this one hopefully it'll grow on me
  9. Has anyone heard Check it? And if so what's the vibe, is it more of a banger like Polo/Freak It or is it more along the lines of Jeep
  10. I'm so excited for this album idc if it's a hit record or not but I just know this and WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA will end up being my most streamed albums of the year! Also I really hope we get a vinyl for this eventually and SP:M
  11. WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA
  12. WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA
  13. I agree we really need to ban AI threads, it's not worth poisoning our water for a pop culture forum
  14. Realistically Friday Cardi B Saturday Rosalia Sunday Miley Cyrus
  15. I love the word and I'm not gong to waste time clutching pearls on whether or not lgbtq people should or shouldn't use that word when the world is literally ending, I think there's so many bigger issues we could be focusing on.
  16. Anyone know when the dirt fill vinyl will ship, and the merch from drop 1?
  17. I honesty don't think Showgirl, romantic, or Disco will even get a nom for AOTY I love all three of them as artist but these albums have felt really underwhelming if anything the real front runner rn is Lux by Rosalia
  18. I discovered her last night on TikTok and when I went to my local record store they were playing her album, I really see it for her, the music is good I can see her getting really big
  19. I would switch Dangerous Women with Anti and replace Golden Hour with Sweetener but besides that the list really a spill
  20. im obsessed with this, I wish Republic would just let her drop the album, Kim's releasing the best music of here career and it feels like the label is purposely rage baiting the Stans
  21. The Dangerous title track has always been a personal favorite of mine along with the entire project
  22. Do you think Pop Sounds,and the other Pretour along with Polo/Freak It/ILYL will make it onto Detour because I really hope so, I'm just nervous this will be another Future Starts Now/**** Pop/Probelmatique/Feed The Beast situation. I just want her to be able to release the art she wants to make and the album to be the album she wants without all these weird label compromises
  23. I feel like she's more of an arts not charts type of artist she has 2 diamond songs and has sold so much music, she has enough money to never need a hit song again. I think it's amazing that's she is making the type of music she's making, you can tell she puts her heart and soul into her lyrics and she's a completely different type of artist than a Bebe, Ava, or Zara.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.