Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

Just pre-ordered the covers are :smitten:

Edited by Ariel

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

curious where she shaved ~13 secs off purrr from the version i’m familiar with

Wish they kept the acapella intro she did for Belladonna live :chick1:

She's really coming hard with the visuals this era. Wow!! I know the full album is leaked but I'll wait thill it comes out to listen. She deserves it. 

The alt cover is incredible. This is going to be the first vinyl I’ve ordered before hearing a record for the cover alone

This is another 10/10 record from her. I’m a bit sad she dropped the hyperpop influences for a more synthpop/80s sound (that it’s less original for sure), but it is sooooo well made that it’s undeniably good. And the few more typical tracks from her are actually the weakest tracks on the record.

 

This is the album the gays wanted from Kim Petras since 2020, it’s basically summed by this formula: (**** Pop + Problématique) x100.

12 hours ago, theweekend said:

welp she did it again. she's taking pop AOTY for herself and deservingly.

in every single aspect

  • ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Burqa said:

why is Tommy not on this :rip:

the final version is bad so i’m okay with it

I wondered what deadly nightshade is and she been pushing her pen :clap3:

Quote

Atropa belladonna, commonly known as belladonna or deadly nightshade, is a toxic perennial herbaceous plant in the nightshade family Solanaceae,

 

17 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I wondered what deadly nightshade is and she been pushing her pen :clap3:

 

he calls me DN that stood for deadly nightshade :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.