Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

okay so i finished and my top 5 is

all american *****

bad idea right

vampire

ballad of a homeschooled girl (she KILLS in this one omg)

and pretty isn't pretty(tiktok will eat this up)

i like love is embarassing, get him back and lacy too

the rest of the album? nah

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Just popping in to say that this album is absolute perfection. 
 

(And I called it when the track list came out that Grudge is her Taylor song… and she did it so beautifully) 

I remember y'all saying bir would go viral on tt. It didn't. Let's hope you're right about the rest of the album going viral... 

This is a really, REALLY good record. I definitely didn’t expect to enjoy it as much considering SOUR is IMO one of the blandest successful albums of the last few years. 

 

This has definitely her best material ever, I love the nostalgic sound she uses in the pop-rock tracks and it suits her very well. 

***** im ******* in awe by lacy??? jesus christ this sounds sm better than sour to me already

3 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

VAMPIRE is the PERFECT LEAD SINGLE!!!

 

 

I agree, it was the perfect transition from SOUR to this new era

HER VOCALS really shine on this record :clap3:

 

THE RANGE, THE BELT

  • ATRL Moderator

get him back! is SOOOO catchy :deadbanana4: that chorus has something in it 

Um, SOUR is a perfect record and she doesn't sound like ANYONE on it, so put some respect on that

ATRL likes this :rip:
it's bad for Olivia
Imma listen to this now 

I wasn't here for SOUR at all apart from a few chosen songs but this is HITTING

4 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

Just popping in to say that this album is absolute perfection. 
 

(And I called it when the track list came out that Grudge is her Taylor song… and she did it so beautifully) 

Wait I just read the lyrics and you might have a point :rip:

the line “You built me up to watch me fall
You have everything and you still want more” kinda screams Taylor/Hayley :coffee2:

um

 

ok, who's gonna start the first thread about The Grudge?

4 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

I remember y'all saying bir would go viral on tt. It didn't. Let's hope you're right about the rest of the album going viral... 

Except bad idea really went viral on Tiktok lol

 

You all will say anything huh.

Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl might be her best song :jonny: really the only dud is Logical, why did she let Julia Michaels on this album jesus

i was dreading making the bed cause I guessed it will be a ballad but its GORGEOUS

Love is Embarrassing is so I’m pissed off with life in my bedroom in 2002

 

Love it

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Except bad idea really went viral on Tiktok lol

 

You all will say anything huh.

bfr Is "bad idea really went viral" in the same room with us right now?
80k tiktoks after 4 weeks is not viral

OT: ballad of a homeschooled girl sounds greeeatt

7 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

um

 

ok, who's gonna start the first thread about The Grudge?

i dont think its about Taylor

  • Author

get him back! at #1 on new music friday au nz

 

Edited by kyliefever2002

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.