TMZs Britney "documentary" flops

SmittenCake

The way everyone is shamelessly exploiting this poor girl. She needs to move out of LA

Good to see the GP avoided it like the plague as did I. :clap3: Full of lies, lies, lies! Harvey Levin must be stopped. 

I know Spears isn’t all there but the fact that these people continue to make a mockery of her…

:rip:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she pulled a Greta Garbo and just straight up vanished from society. 

• Like 1

It’s what they deserve 

I didn't watch but the entire idea of this is so nauseatingly awful. I hope this is the final nail in their coffin.

Did anyone watch it?

Good. The only documentaries that should ever come out should be from Britney's POV and involvement. Her voice was silenced for way too long. 

• Like 3

spacer.png What TMZ deserves x2

• Like 2

Those btches always using the worst pics and trying to be negative.

glad they flopped.

It's so disgusting that Jamie Spears pays them to make his daughter look worse.

Harvey has had it out for Britney since the early 2000s...I don't know what it is but he just can't wait to go after her.

.1??? Prinetime TV is truly dead aint it?

It was dead on arrival, TMZ's intentions were clear from the start and there's really nothing left of the story to tell until Britney speaks up. They can keep fabricating stories all they want, but people want the story told by Britney and Britney only. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There are plenty of questionable and deplorable news outlets, but as far as celebrity news go, TMZ and Perez Hilton definitely takes the cake. 

I seriously can’t stand TMZ. Ngl I started watching, but the attacks and lashing were so obvious. Poor Britney. 

Anything from TMZ is trash!!

They deserve this flop

Good. They need to stop going at her.

• ATRL Administrator

:bibliahh:

Karma's that ***** :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.