Kim Petras - "brrr"

Lady Claire

This has nice production but as always her lyrics are so stupid that it's hard to enjoy or not feel awkward. She's a clown lyricist just like Katy and it's so off-putting lol

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

Love it, it’s her best song in a loooong time! 

7 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

This has nice production but as always her lyrics are so stupid that it's hard to enjoy or not feel awkward. She's a clown lyricist just like Katy and it's so off-putting lol

it’s called creativity, look it up :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Love it, it’s her best song in a loooong time! 

it’s called creativity, look it up :giraffe:

:skull: is that what you have to tell yourself. 

Anyone else getting Charli XCX vibes from this btw? It’s like if How I’m Feeling Now and Crash had a baby song 

5 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Anyone else getting Charli XCX vibes from this btw? It’s like if How I’m Feeling Now and Crash had a baby song 

i actually think she sounds like Charli on some lines :rip:

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

i actually think she sounds like Charli on some lines :rip:

6 minutes ago, PopKills said:

mte

Her worst single… by far… i love almost every kim song, but this is reeeeeally bad… 

I’m actually stoked for her debut but what are they thinking with this? Because it sounds like an unholy rehash somewhat?

3 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

I don’t like this. They expect this to take off on radio? 

I don't think there's any budget left to send it to radio.

I'm going to need a few more listens I think...

I do like the melodies they're super catchy 

Enjoyed this song, and I'm loving this era's aesthetic so far. I hope the album is coming soon

I wasnt expecting a Charli XCX reject tbh lol

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

Same. That's what I thought when I first listened to it

This is original back to her roots Kim :clap3:

I don’t love it but I like it.  Sounds like something that would do well on radio if it’s pushed 

This is very refreshing after **** Pop debacle and Jesus Was A Flopstar. (I secretly use a few songs on **** Pop but I can't really listen to that unless I'm alone because it's awkward :toofunny2: )

But Brrr, gets better and better every listen and it has adlibs and just a return to form. It's not her greatest song, but she has others that are far below this and I'm more than satiated by this release after the last few.

Wait this is great. It feels authentically her not that faceless **** she’s been putting out. More of this Kimberly

The 'why dont you take it out on me' part feels disconnected from the beat? Idk how to explain but it feels off

This is not my favorite single from her but I’m happy to see the positivity towards a new release from her, at least for once in a long time :clap3:

I love how she’s experimenting with her sound though. She explored techno with SP, acoustic pop with Jesus and now she’s trying hyperpop. I hope she has something rock-ish influenced on the album too, her voice sounds so good on a pop punk beat (listen to Anymore by lil Aaron ft her)

You can’t say that every song by her sounds the same, that’s for sure. This is what I love the most on her discog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.