Kim Petras - "brrr"

Lady Claire

ok after a few listens this has grown on me :alexz2:

is the Meghan collab a DJ collab featuring them both or for Kim's album?

title + release announcement in February and album in May so miss Petras let's keep it rolling this time.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

1 hour ago, PrismaticOwen said:

ok after a few listens this has grown on me :alexz2:

is the Meghan collab a DJ collab featuring them both or for Kim's album?

title + release announcement in February and album in May so miss Petras let's keep it rolling this time.

I heard it was a made you look remix but not sure if true

6 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify
spotify20.jpg

I was expecting 250-300k based on Jesus previous performance so this is a major win :rip:

i hope it stays stable

impressive against all odds, see when you serve trashy bop  :redface: what was FSN and coconut numbers ?

1 hour ago, Polgg48 said:

impressive against all odds, see when you serve trashy bop  :redface: what was FSN and coconut numbers ?

I believe Coconuts was her highest debut with 670k ish streams 

1 hour ago, OmegaRidley said:

I believe Coconuts was her highest debut with 670k ish streams 

They really fumbled the bag with that one :skull: her team is so stupid

This kind of gives me Ariana vibes, God is a woman specifically (the instrumental). But the verses & pre-chorus melody-wise are very Ariana to me. Makes sense based on the producers. I love this song though so no hate at all

I hope they make at least one music video for a song this era, especially around the album release this summer.

Republic should find a way to add All She Wants on the Barbie soundtrack and add it to her album too. Not sure if it'll be a hit at all but it would definitely help the overall streams. Unholy should appear as a bonus track somehow and she should release a DJ collab (Tiesto, Guetta, Kygo or anyone else) around March, and then add it to the album too.

We know it'll be a major flop but they need to find ways to boost the album's streams and popularity.

Ok after seeing this I actually really see the visual aesthetic they're going for

Fm7knkFWACIcCr8?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim and Madonna tonight! Cute. Madonna follows her on IG for a while

Deeply ironic how Sophie’s girlfriend had an an interview published the day this single dropped where she was asked what she learned from Sophie & she said the biggest lesson was not using samples… only for this song to be littered with dry Sophie Splice pack samples that haven’t been altered in any way. This song desperately lacks character & originality. It’s too “weird” for a pop audience & anybody who likes PC/hyperpop will find it uninspired. Unholy is looking more & more like a fluke. Don’t see a solo hit ever happening for her at this rate

18 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

:rip:

Lol nothing is coming until it catches on

10 hours ago, DevinWylde said:

Ok after seeing this I actually really see the visual aesthetic they're going for

Fm7knkFWACIcCr8?format=jpg&name=medium

I love the vibe she has for promo material since "Jesus". Would be cool if album pictures would be from these shoots.

this is good, I hope no Luke on the album and lots of Ilya

I like this but I need her team to help her a bit and at least release a video :skull: 

6 hours ago, Living Legend said:

I love the vibe she has for promo material since "Jesus". Would be cool if album pictures would be from these shoots.

Same. Would love if the album cover had a Like a Prayer reference, this photo in particular gives me that vibe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.