So far:

Hit It From The Back > brrr > Revelations > IJWAR

:gaycat6:

If this is what we are ranking it is HIFTB > Revelations > brrr > IJWAR

the best songs remain the unreleased songs, what a freaking travesty:ace:

6 minutes ago, SealitwithaJ said:

If this is what we are ranking it is HIFTB > Revelations > brrr > IJWAR

the best songs remain the unreleased songs, what a freaking travesty:ace:

I only put HIFTB and Revelations because they’re only Problematique tracks that were confirmed by Kim to be released (maybe on the album). All She Wants is rumoured too, but nothing certain.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

I only put HIFTB and Revelations because they’re only Problematique tracks that were confirmed by Kim to be released (maybe on the album). All She Wants is rumoured too, but nothing certain.

I pray they are, I mean I don’t mind IJWAR, brrr, Coconuts, I can listen to them, but for me personally I don’t feel I have had a proper Kim bop since Future Starts Now & then for some great Kim bops to be leaked only to find out instead of them she is releasing mediocre stuff like this, I’m just not here for where this era is heading

Excellent vocals & pitch.

However , 0 stage presence, you can tell she's nervous

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

This was good! 

It really was, but she could've moved around the stage a bit :rip: 

I'm still so annoyed by this song title. 

The performance was great, so was her look! I told y’all she just needed a better stylist, and she ate this :clap3:

I'd rather have her standing still and delivering great vocals than being constantly out of breath trying to dance.

The lyrics video on Youtube has around 330k views. If Jesus Was a Rockstar is at 400k in more than 2 months. :rip: It's doing better than that at least. 

They need to send this to radios and promote it over there.

The performance was really good, she sounded the best she ever has tbh and her look was on point! 

That live performance was go girl give us nothing level tragic

This is the sound she should be going for. Not trash like Coconuts or that Jesus song.

38 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

That live performance was go girl give us nothing level tragic

She gave good live vocals tho, which is something the majority of pop girls fail at.

6 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

This was good! 

Genuine question: was there any live autotuned involved? Like, in her iHeartRadio performance (the VR one) the vocals weren't always as good, so I am confused. I love most of Kim's music, just not sure HOW good she is live you know. What do y'all think?

Like it's obvious that she uses live autotune at times. Especially this performance:

Edited by jxxking

6 minutes ago, jxxking said:

Genuine question: was there any live autotuned involved? Like, in her iHeartRadio performance (the VR one) the vocals weren't always as good, so I am confused. I love most of Kim's music, just not sure HOW good she is live you know. What do y'all think?

Like it's obvious that she uses live autotune at times. Especially this performance:

Her vocals on Seth Myers didn't sound autotuned to me, especially compared to her set at Outside Lands. She is a very good vocalist IMO tho and she has already proved that many times especially in the past.

I'd go as far as saying her voice is the best thing about her music in general, it just seems perfectly crafted for big POP songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.