Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Hazy said:

you have any source for this? interesting 

3 hours ago, katyberry said:

She's coming 

 

Cannot wait. I love her, though NMIXX really needs her back :jonny5: 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Yay at Jinni's return! She has so much potential to be a big kpop star, I'm glad she didn't give up with her idol dream 

Jisoo having more pre-orders than Lisa is so weird and funny at the same time :deadbanana2:

like did YG really sabotage Lalisa that hard? Because no way in hell she wouldn't have at least crossed a million by now lol.

49 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Oh they’re coming for Jinni :cm: Yeah proving again that kpop Stans the company not the members 

Some yeah but a lot are saying she betrayed the group while leaving during Dice/awards season their busiest moment and reappearing right during their comeback.

 

I mean you can defend her but her timing is indeed sus...

 

Not him being a Seventeen stan too :WAP: looks like the universe sent him for me as the ultimate 4th gen boy to stan

 

 

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Jisoo having more pre-orders than Lisa is so weird and funny at the same time :deadbanana2:

like did YG really sabotage Lalisa that hard? Because no way in hell she wouldn't have at least crossed a million by now lol.

Tbh it’s just sales increasing overall 

Jinni is a star and NMIXX was dead in arrival so it’s understandable 

3 hours ago, newaespa said:

How in the world Winter popularity in Japan already surpassed basic girl like MOMO? :eek:

 

guess that’s what you get for being way prettier, a better singer, a better dancer :weeps:

What makes you think that?

jisoo spring themed solo with flower oh this is about to be massive in korea :WAP:

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

poor Lisa stans :redface: YG better update her sales or...
---------------------------------------------------

wtf is this :dies:

This gives off embarrassing to me, idk :psyduck:

6 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

“Jihyo and Nayeon are on Seulgi and Wendy’s level” “Yeri and Irene are talentless” you really want to put words in my mouth, don’t you :dies: this was never EVER about comparing which vocalist sings better than who, rather about people randomly calling an entire group “talentless” because of a few vocal holes in the group. But sure, paint me as a hater I guess. I know you have a hate boner for Twice but don’t expect I am the same just because I name-dropped a certain group for the sake of the conversation. This was probably the first time I ever mentioned RV in an overall discussion without anyone bringing them up, and wooo lord the defensiveness was a sight to see. :dies:
anyway, I’m done with this debate.

as if it was me who tried to say that RV has any vocal holes, especially comapared to Twice, even their best vocalists :rip: you literally paired only Wendy and Seulgi with the idols from that (subjective and incorrect) post

 

for a person who tries to convince that some people in here have victim complex you’re giving exactly the same energy with posts like this :michael: start the discussion and then backtrack when someone disagrees 

 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Han Jisung is probably the most well-rounded idol since ever

 

Singing, rapping, dancing, LEGITIMATE songwriting & production (not just poking in and adding bits here and there to get a credit), plus he's cute.

 

Poor untalented idols

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

this

the audacity of coming for Stray Kids and saying they don’t have any vocally capable members is… :biblio: the lack of self awareness

 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

okay, so basically no confirmation, got it 

36 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Tbh it’s just sales increasing overall 

Absolutely not. Lisa SHOULD have been the first million seller of the group. YGE hasn’t updated her sales since last year and we all know why 

9 minutes ago, Hazy said:

as if it was me who tried to say that RV has any vocal holes, especially comapared to Twice, even their best vocalists :rip: you literally paired only Wendy and Seulgi with the idols from that (subjective and incorrect) post

 

for a person who tries to convince that some people in here have victim complex you’re giving exactly the same energy with posts like this :michael: start the discussion and then backtrack when someone disagrees 

 

this

the audacity of coming for Stray Kids and saying they don’t have any vocally capable members is… :biblio: the lack of self awareness

 

okay, so basically no confirmation, got it 

God you’re still going. The way you’re trying so hard to downplay the Twice vocalists’ abilities, and tryna compare them with Wendy and Seulgi when that was never even a part of the discussion :dies: But I guess you found an excuse to go in on twice so you’re latching on to that for dear life. Do yourself a favor and go back to writing “twice could never!” posts because that’s the only thing you know and you clearly have no idea where I’m coming from. 
and nope, I’m not backtracking from anything. My first post’s intention is still consistent with my latest post. It’s y’all who are cherry-picking statements to win your arguments. 
 

I really have no intention of doing this back and forth when I know what I wrote and y’all can’t understand it and choose to be offended. It’s really not my problem. Good night :cm:

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

i know Jinni heard that frère jacques sample and cleared her dorm the same day

Jinni (and Sullyoon) essentially got caught dming "frere jacques" to male idols/trainees so, that is kinda what happened.

 

:cm:

twice vs skz is more ruthless than twice vs bp :ahh: 

 

FrnQZbYX0AMff7E?format=jpg&name=large  

 

FrnQZbWXoAIaquz?format=jpg&name=medium

 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

God you’re still going. The way you’re trying so hard to downplay the Twice vocalists’ abilities, and tryna compare them with Wendy and Seulgi when that was never even a part of the discussion :dies: But I guess you found an excuse to go in on twice so you’re latching on to that for dear life. Do yourself a favor and go back to writing “twice could never!” posts because that’s the only thing you know and you clearly have no idea where I’m coming from. 
and nope, I’m not backtracking from anything. My first post’s intention is still consistent with my latest post. It’s y’all who are cherry-picking statements to win your arguments. 
 

I really have no intention of doing this back and forth when I know what I wrote and y’all can’t understand it and choose to be offended. It’s really not my problem. Good night :cm:

I’m speaking up when I think I should, I defended RV, I defended Stray Kids and also my faves BP and NJ who were either erased from that discourse or inserted when they shouldn’t 

 

also I didn’t say anywhere that Twice doesn’t have capable vocalists - I pointed how YOU inserted RV and throw their members under the bus right after mentioning how that user erased Jeongyeon, talk about hypocrisy :rip: Twice members are nowhere near RV vocally 

 

you can compare vocalists of Twice to BP since they are on par, I would say, why act like they are some vocal acrobats when they struggle to even sing their own songs :rip: maybe if JYP would give them songs in their range and suited for most of the group’s capabilities instead of forcing shrieks for both Twice and Itzy 

 

and good morning, people using atrl live in different time zones :flower:

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

AHHHHHHH :duca:

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

Jisoo CLEARED! :clap3:

 

 

 

 

they couldn't until it reaches 1m to announce? :deadbanana:

 

the way I was just jokingly saying Jisoo will sell a milli since day 1 and she actually did it :deadbanana:

I just know miss korea will serve amazing music and visuals 

 

 

its still going :deadbanana: no one listens or stans twice and thinks "wow amazing vocals" "wow they're great vocalists" be fr :toofunny2:

I don't even like rv but everyone knows rv is a very vocals centric group - seulgi and especially wendell can sang and even casual listeners would agree

 

people just bop to twice's title tracks and go. people don't analyze their talents or vocals because its nonexistent :deadbanana: I see a lot of people praise their dancing and pretty faces but that's it. people don't even know 6 out of 9 members' names be fr :deadbanana:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

its still going :deadbanana: no one listens or stans twice and thinks "wow amazing vocals" "wow they're great vocalists" be fr :toofunny2:

I don't even like rv but everyone knows rv is a very vocals centric group - seulgi and especially wendell can sang and even casual listeners would agree

 

people just bop to twice's title tracks and go. people don't analyze their talents or vocals because its nonexistent :deadbanana: I see a lot of people praise their dancing but that's it. people don't even know 6 out of 9 members' names be fr :deadbanana:

this :cm:

 

Onces should focus more on their own faves instead of trying to shade other groups and fandoms 

32 minutes ago, Adama said:

Thank god :dies: 

 

 

Well, that one person from blacklabel following ha is a big fan then :rip:

2 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Well, that one person from blacklabel following ha is a big fan then :rip:

Or maybe just knows her. You know YG and JYP are connected. And the fact that she has past YG, JYP and TBL trainees on her following too.

Edited by Xalric

Half an hour til NMIXX saves Kpop!

 

spacer.png

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

1 hour ago, Get said:

What makes you think that?

Nothing they just say anything. Winter isn’t en more popular than dahyun in japan 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.