Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I'd argue that both Kai and Soobin do a lot of gay things tbh, Especially Soobin who seems to be living in a glass closet at this point. The only one who I would confidently say is straight would be Beomgyu and maybe Yeonjun. I Donnelly know enough about Taehyun to speculate about him. He honestly gives off an asexual vibe.

 I hope that Soobin won't be ever outed as a straight fuckboy, cause he screaming GAYYYYYYYY. I would literally never assume anyone's sexuality anymore:clownny:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

33 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

 

Remember when Fancy was considered a flop 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Screaming at Spring Day being #4

 

Isnt that like from 2017

 

Biggest korean song ever me thinks

 

W5EHJGQ.gif

For Boysplaney I need MNET to give Lee Seunghwan some screentime payola. I need him to stay in top 20 and then serve a SWITCH to top 3 like Miss Yuri did:jonny6:

He’s one of the few members that can serve cutie and sex without looking forced

 

FoN29CQWAAMETQ0?format=jpg&name=mediumFoN29CcWAAEW47f?format=jpg&name=900x900
 
Foi6rSfXgAAN2oP?format=jpg&name=mediumFoo-yz2WAAEAIYA?format=jpg&name=smallFoo-yz1XgAEu62m?format=jpg&name=small
 
 

 

Edited by DanyelP23

41 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 I hope that Soobin won't be ever outed as a straight fuckboy, cause he screaming GAYYYYYYYY. I would literally never assume anyone's sexuality anymore:clownny:

If Soobin if all people turns out to be straight, I might just drop dead. I mean could you believe that. The only straight thing I ever that guy do was rest his head on Jessi's boobs when he greeted her that one time.

i know i didn’t see some of you dumb b*tches saying Liz isn’t talented vocally & her ability is over hyped. :irate:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:


I need Rei to stop stealing gaeul extensions.  :penguin:Let it go
 

 

Some of y’all are just dramatic. Hybe didn’t acquire   SM, hybe isn’t even the largest shareholder of the company. You would think SM is over. :rip:

Have you just missed everything that has went on in the past 24 hours

HYBE hasn't fully acquired them though cause they need at least 50% stake for that to happen. But if they end up going through with buying that 25% they're gonna end up being extremely close. 

UMMMMM @Adama Have you seen the ultra viral status Takuto has gotten??? Its literally insane, there is a whole trend of videos of his takuto song, some are in the millions viewed and every other boys planet tiktok video is his FILLED with Japanese comments about him. That trend has over 40k videos and is filled with everyday japanese people with his face as a filter :eek: I fear Keita is not secured a spot, or maybe if Takuto flops and barely makes the group he might become famous in Japan, a Justin 2.0 like what power :deadbanana2:

 

Speaking of Tiktok i find it interesting that specific idols have been going viral there but of those only Jiwoong, Jay and Matthew are currently in the top 9

 

Ricky, Anthonny, woongi and Seonghwan(sadly) are going viral but flopping, the lineup might not be what we expect, idk im so invested rn anything can happen :celestial5:

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Oh well let me change his position. Main rapper on lock. But he can sing and his dancing was highlighted on yesterday episode. 

 

Keita is also a rapper right? 
 

 

Daeul is going to keep dropping. I don’t see him staying in the top 9. Mnet barely showed him yesterday. I fear Han Yujin is going to debut. And you saw it first, I can see him challenging Hanbin for the #1 position. He keep getting more and more fans + His #1 pick power is very strong :deadbanana4:. People can’t help but root for the underdog. 
I know Jay is going to eat vocally next week. I can see Taeree getting some push next week, I think he’s the main vocal on the Back door team. And the team have Jiwoong and Yujin + a popular Kpop song = a lot of views! 
 

Speaking of Jiwoong, he know his audience and he’s going to keep feeding them 

 

 

 

 

UGH i know, him and gyuvin gives wonyoung & yunjin vibes, extremely young and with a fanbase that will only have eyes for him which is fine but he just gives so little, well if he's gonna be there, hopefully he kicks Hui. 

 

The group team missions sound so exciting, why do i feel like the avengers team outside of Hanbin is gonna flop and another group is gonna go uber viral. I feel safe with my picks for next ep since they're all high up, i just need Seonghwan to get some screen time, hes a chill kii with great variety potential + a visual along with Jiwoong, Hanbin and Gunwook.

 

This show is giving me so much adrenaline. Haven't been this invested in a survival show and its outcomes since Broduce 1.

 Bepler Hwaiting

 

Ant Farm Fletcher GIF - Ant Farm Fletcher Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

 

Edited by Babymomo

2 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Especially Soobin who seems to be living in a glass closet at this point

Am i the only one who thinks he's straight?

I can't believe bighit actually scrapped that trainee boy group :skull:

 

Like they really invested in those boys for years & just went "actually, nevermind" & started all over :deadbanana4:

 

That doesn't happen often right?

I swear Ditto is laced with crack, every time i think im finally done with this song i keep coming back and listen to it again :rip: Just so addicting.. i can understand why Koreans are so obsessed with it 

its just so weird because i feel objectively the song isnt even that interesting/pretty repetitive :redface: But yeah since i still cant stop listening it gotta be SOTY so far :gaycat6:

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

For Boysplaney I need MNET to give Lee Seunghwan some screentime payola. I need him to stay in top 20 and then serve a SWITCH to top 3 like Miss Yuri did:jonny6:

He’s one of the few members that can serve cutie and sex without looking forced

 

FoN29CQWAAMETQ0?format=jpg&name=mediumFoN29CcWAAEW47f?format=jpg&name=900x900
 
Foi6rSfXgAAN2oP?format=jpg&name=mediumFoo-yz2WAAEAIYA?format=jpg&name=smallFoo-yz1XgAEu62m?format=jpg&name=small
 
 

 

Im deeply OBSESSED with him, he makes the funniest jokes on the show but has the such a BODY to go with it KING :WAP:

3 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

She is about to surpass Wonyoung :coffee2:

Wonyoung you will always be famous :clap3:

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

If Soobin if all people turns out to be straight, I might just drop dead. I mean could you believe that. The only straight thing I ever that guy do was rest his head on Jessi's boobs when he greeted her that one time.

video?

20 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

I swear Ditto is laced with crack, every time i think im finally done with this song i keep coming back and listen to it again :rip: Just so addicting.. i can understand why Koreans are so obsessed with it 

its just so weird because i feel objectively the song isnt even that interesting/pretty repetitive :redface: But yeah since i still cant stop listening it gotta be SOTY so far :gaycat6:

its the drum & bass for me

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

Haven't heard this in ages, it kinda goes OFF still

 

 

It aged pretty good tbh.

Their vocal trinity (Tae, Jess and Seo) elevates it. 

56 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

I can't believe bighit actually scrapped that trainee boy group :skull:

 

Like they really invested in those boys for years & just went "actually, nevermind" & started all over :deadbanana4:

 

That doesn't happen often right?

I’m really baffled at this. I mean those boys also seemed very talented. That poor boy JJ who came to Korea leaving his bright dancing career in Japan to be a kpop idol just to be scrapped. :rip:

I hope HYBE throws Hyo into the dungeon so many releases all flops truly the worst SNSD member alongside Sunny

 

Shove Taeyeon in a subunit with Yunjin and Hanni I wanna see my girl SLAY.

 

48 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Haven't heard this in ages, it kinda goes OFF still

 

 

I used to HATE this song and have hated it for a decade. BUT the song randomly hit me only just last year when it came on shuffle :skull:

 

9 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh It’s over for NewJennies NewNewJennies have arrived including original Jennie

 

Im telling yall if the renew their contracts and get to insist on a **** ton more promo and different producers its OVER for NewJennies!

43 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

I can't believe bighit actually scrapped that trainee boy group :skull:

 

Like they really invested in those boys for years & just went "actually, nevermind" & started all over :deadbanana4:

 

That doesn't happen often right?

It happens more often than we think. 
 

Some of the famous groups that were cancelled:

VIVA Girls (was supposed to debut in 2011-12)

With Members consisting of Kyungri from 9Muses, Woohee from DalShabet, Yumi from Kiss & cry, Lime from Hello Venus, Hyoeun from Stellar, Hyunjung aka SeolA from WJSN & Sojung aka EXY from WJSN.

 

TEMPEST (was supposed to debut right after Nu'Est they even had pre-debut performances and cfs), the group was disbanded and rebranded as SEVENTEEN.

 

JYP Sisters aka the chinese Girl Group that had Lim, Fei & JiA, which was later disbanded and rebranded as MissA.

The Second GG of 2010 that JYP was supposed to debut right after JYP Sisters, consisting of SISTAR Hyolyn, BESTie Uji, EXID Hani, Secret's Jieun.

JYP had a whole plan of having Wonder Girls in The US, JYP Sisters in china, and The other group in Korea (fun fact it's under JYP that Hani learned English under 2 months and passed her Toeic).

 

BlackMamba (2019) or ONO Girls disbanded after shooting their MV and recording their first album. They had teasers, dance videos and even performed one of their B-Side on a parking lot show.

 

The one were a company probably spent the most of money, NUBOYZ that were supposed to debut in 2014 then pushed back to 2015 only to become Monsta X. they even had a Mixtape, pre-debut showcases and even did Starship opening shows.

 

Yes their mixtape and performances are still available on Starship Official channels.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.