Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Fun fact Park Gunwoo who introduced himself as an allrounder on Boys Planet, introduced himself as a rapper that wasn't even interested in singing or dancing.

ย 

ย 

Main rapper role SECURED!

Ant Farm Fletcher GIF - Ant Farm Fletcher Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

Bildschirmfoto-2023-02-10-um-21-54-58.png

ย 

"the cheapest looking ever tour" according to some sad individuals here :bibliahh:

Edited by WeFoundWill

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

EVERGLOW NEXTย :redface:

ย 

ย 

ย 

That would never happen, since JYP and YG are complete opposites, such as JYP always releasing music while YG is YGย :rip:

ย 

Wish I could say the same, cause I barely saw him and was looking after him like:ย 

screen-shot-2019-05-28-at-6.52.53-am.png

ย 

Ever since 2020 top 4 groups in Kpop have always been:

ย 

1. BTS

2. BLACKPINK

3. TWICE

4. Stray Kids

ย 

But with NewJeans debuting last year, things have now changed of course

ย 

Am I in the wrong though??????ย ย Like why is it always Lee Know getting the short end of the stick?ย :deadbanana4: The camera man always does him dirty and it's getting tiring.ย Like why should I stan a group if my fave member keep getting mistreated?ย :redface:ย The Hyunjin and Felix payola lately has also been crazy!! Honestly the fact that Lee Know is one of the most popular members of SKZ is so impressive, since JYPIG never pushed him and he never got the same payola as Hyunjin, Felix and Bang Chan. Like Lee Know's popularity in general is so organic and needs to be studiedย :clap3:ย The fact that JYP is ONLY pushing Hyunjin as the only main dancer is already a red flag especially when Lee Know is the best dancer of 4th gen and only Ni-Ki can compete with himย :redface:

3RATcha also need to get it together and give my boy Lee Know more lines!!!!

ย 

However I will give them one more chance with this upcoming Korean comeback, which is the one that matters, but if they keep mistreating Lee Know then it's deuces and my villain origin story will begin I fear

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

ย 

Gaeul with long hair eclipses her short bob hair I fear. I never understood why they cut her hair, but the streets are saying that Miss Strawberry was behind the plot, since Gaeul was out-prettying her, so talked with the staff with her powerful self and made sure that Gaeul's hair was cut during their first comeback i fear

5bba34146b32963281e39528b023503b.jpg7c9eb535698547c8b6199540b1ec286a.jpg

64e622d77172ff96855af4bf2217edb9.jpg8a37ca37d5672ada275fd87eef5e811e.jpg

0828f3d2eb68f09d85b35fedc9af7f9b.jpg3eb422611078160f2c68bd505cd96fcc.jpg

0f3e9d252dcde0b112d67275cf5fbd14.jpg

Imagine if Hybe end up acquired Yuehua Korea subsidiaryย :dies:

ย 

---

Hyunjin and Felix are the 2 most popular SKZ members so the "payola" or whatever that was made sense. Despite the payola, Hyunjin and Felix popularity are not far off from Lee Know who's being the 3rd most popular SKZ members. Maybe JYP still not recovered from dealing the Suzy and friends situation so they try everything they can to not let any members outshine too much :deadbanana:

ย 

ย 

44 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

That makes a lot of sense actually.

I like Gaeul with the Bob, but her look with long black hair is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ย 

That show Gaeul can pulled off the visual with any hairstyles :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside

I've been getting into TXT lately and they are the polar opposite of my main group (Enhypen) like they just radiate gay energy and they're so much more campy. Enhypen takes themselves so seriously and portray themselves as manly (except Sunoo) while txt don't even try (though I'm pretty sure Beomgyu is straight). Either way, they're campy, they're gay, and I love them for it.

3 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I've been getting into TXT lately and they are the polar opposite of my main group (Enhypen) like they just radiate gay energy and they're so much more campy. Enhypen takes themselves so seriously and portray themselves as manly (except Sunoo) while txt don't even try (though I'm pretty sure Beomgyu is straight). Either way, they're campy, they're gay, and I love them for it.

They are soooo queer coded lmao and IDK if it's intentional or not. I can't think of any other group has gay as them and they don't even really do anything "gay", they just have that energy.

Not these two making more noise than the main MCs

ย 

FomLPYRXEAQApfx?format=jpg&name=small

ย 

stream the short to 100k so we can get the full video of their "date"ย :penguin:

Edited by Billionaire

honestly I don't mind if Mnet rigs some members into Bep1er especiallyย after the Kep1er fiasco where everything was kinda "fair" but 90% of the members suit the concept AT ALL

Mnet knows better who to add and who to kick out, they were right with pushing Dayeon for example like she really shines in Kep1er but during the show people were screaming "Dayola!1!1" at herย :cm:

ย 

spacer.png

Edited by Flomik

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Not these two making more noise than the main MCs

ย 

FomLPYRXEAQApfx?format=jpg&name=small

ย 

stream the short to 100k so we can get the full video of their "date"ย :penguin:

No offense to Eunchae but KBS should rehire back Soobin to do Music Bank MC gig again just saying :giraffe:

Edited by discreetinside

My manโ€™s had a really strong hold on me latelyย :gaycat6:ย @Tomek

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

and now heโ€™s posting pics with tight clothes which he has never done beforeย :bird:
ย 

spacer.png

ย 

(shirtless next?)

I love the pinks but when on earth are they gonna let go of that ear bleeding aeygo voice in their vlogsย :gaycat6:

Like put some BASS on ur voice you too grown for this.ย :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

My manโ€™s had a really strong hold on me latelyย :gaycat6:ย @Tomek

and now heโ€™s posting pics with tight clothes which he has never done beforeย :bird:
(shirtless next?)

pleaseeeee god, if you truly love us please let us have this

he's the sweetest man, manly but sensitive. what's better than that

ย 

3 minutes ago, Tomek said:

pleaseeeee god, if you truly love us please let us have this

he's the sweetest man, manly but sensitive. what's better than that

ย 

The absolute sweetest, most humble and incredibly attractive. Heโ€™s not attention seeking otherwise the way he would instantly be one of the most popular in the groupย :gaycat6:

ย 

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Imma give them one more chance with this upcoming comebackย :giraffe:ย I figured you were an SKZ antiย :toofunny3:

ย 

ย 

Lmaooo no, I used to stan them until Back Door and now Iโ€™m just highly indifferent to them. I was just playing with you since I know how much you advocate for Lee Know hereย :gaycat2:

35 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Fun fact Park Gunwoo who introduced himself as an allrounder on Boys Planet, introduced himself as a rapper that wasn't even interested in singing or dancing.

ย 

ย 

Oh well let me change his position. Main rapper on lock. But he can sing and his dancing was highlighted on yesterday episode.ย 

ย 

Keita is also a rapper right?ย 
ย 

ย 

33 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

I do NAWT care about that little boy im sorry, he has no presence and minus vocal talents, Hanbin and Gunwook do better in the dancing position so his corny story line of being a 'prodigy' is doing NOTHING for me. He just does not seem prepared at all judging by the last ep so i hope his lack of talent is showcased more. And who isnt suprised that knetz overobsess over a minor???? Idols like him who have unnecessarily rabied fanbases who think their favs are being 'mistreated' plague a group with insane akagae issues, like we need him GONE, we need to move ON my god.ย 

ย 

I'm mainly staning rn cause mnets evil ass actually knows the tea this go around, Jays vocals>>>>> and you right if Hui is not out by ep 5 or sum im not gonna tune in, he just does not fit in at all and not many of his or his groups fans even want him to redebut so mf why are even HERE???

ย 

No but for real, Jiwoongs heavenly visuals, Jays exo level vocals, Hanbin&Gunwook's dancing machines, Keita/Zhang/Matthew's cute international fan coin like this is a COLLAPSE waiting to happen. Just need Daeuls irrelevant ass to drop and for Seonghwan and Taeree to be given more screen time, they're already high up in the ranks they just need a little more push.

ย 

Ant Farm Fletcher GIF - Ant Farm Fletcher Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

Daeul is going to keep dropping. I donโ€™t see him staying in the top 9. Mnet barely showed him yesterday. I fear Han Yujin is going to debut. And you saw it first, I can see him challenging Hanbin for the #1 position. He keep getting more and more fans + His #1 pick power is very strongย :deadbanana4:. People canโ€™t help but root for the underdog.ย 
I know Jay is going to eat vocally next week. I can see Taeree getting some push next week, I think heโ€™s the main vocal on the Back door team. And the team have Jiwoong and Yujin + a popular Kpop song = a lot of views!ย 
ย 

Speaking of Jiwoong, he know his audience and heโ€™s going to keep feeding themย 

ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, Flomik said:

honestly I don't mind if Mnet rigs some members into Bep1er especiallyย after the Kep1er fiasco where everything was kinda "fair" but 90% of the members suit the concept AT ALL

Mnet knows better who to add and who to kick out, they were right with pushing Dayeon for example like she really shines in Kep1er but during the show people were screaming "Dayola!1!1" at herย :cm:

ย 

spacer.png

Trainees going to Dayeon house was PEAK payola like I never saw such an obvious pushย :bibliahh:

ย 

ย 

idk about Dayeon except in wadada rap she didnโ€™t gagged me at all. Hikaru and Xiaoting have more stage presence and star power than her. But sheโ€™s an excellent dancer.

ย 

kep1er line up is a mess. Girls like Yujin, Mashiro, Chaehyun have no star power and are not interesting.

Youngeun, Hikaru and Dayeon suit gc concepts so much more.

meanwhile girls like Yeseo and Bahiyyih suits bright/cute concepts more.ย 
Plus the management is a mess. If wake one is also managing boys planet, I fear that they are going to get shelved or send to Japan till the end of their contract.ย 

34 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

ย 

I would stan HYBE immediately if they snatch Yuehua Koreaย :WAP:

There's a better chance of Yuehua acquiring Hybe, but the #onechina aren't into those sorta frivolous investments.

ย 

:cm:

ย 

They are winning again... somehow they always stays here. I can't stand It.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

They are soooo queer coded lmao and IDK if it's intentional or not. I can't think of any other group has gay as them and they don't even really do anything "gay", they just have that energy.

I'd argue that both Kai and Soobin do a lot of gay things tbh, Especially Soobin who seems to be living in a glass closet at this point. The only one who I would confidently say is straight would be Beomgyu and maybe Yeonjun. I Donnelly know enough about Taehyun to speculate about him. He honestly gives off an asexual vibe.

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I still can't believe SM is under HYBE nowย :redface:ย Like SM was literally rivaling HYBE just like the other Big 3 companies, and yet they just gave up like thatย :deadbanana4:ย It's like if Coca Cola were to buy Pepsi or somethingย :bloo:ย Though I'm excited for aespa ngl to see what HYBE will do with them, cause HYBE payola is something elseย :sistrens:ย If HYBE kicks HYO out though then we're gonna have problems!!!ย 

Maybe they book Hyo some collabs with others DJsย 


I need Rei to stop stealing gaeul extensions. ย :penguin:Let it go
ย 

ย 

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I still can't believe SM is under HYBE nowย :redface:ย Like SM was literally rivaling HYBE just like the other Big 3 companies, and yet they just gave up like thatย :deadbanana4:ย It's like if Coca Cola were to buy Pepsi or somethingย :bloo:ย Though I'm excited for aespa ngl to see what HYBE will do with them, cause HYBE payola is something elseย :sistrens:ย If HYBE kicks HYO out though then we're gonna have problems!!!ย 

Some of yโ€™all are just dramatic. Hybe didnโ€™t acquire ย  SM, hybe isnโ€™t even the largest shareholder of the company. You would think SM is over.ย :rip:

54 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The absolute sweetest, most humble and incredibly attractive. Heโ€™s not attention seeking otherwise the way he would instantly be one of the most popular in the groupย :gaycat6:

ย 

which members do you like the most

Watching the show and pre debut videos, I count about 10 girlies in Boys Planet who could have atrl accountย :deadbanana4:

ย 

ย 

Remember when Fancy was considered a flopย 

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, Tomek said:

which members do you like the most

Honestly theyโ€™re all such well rounded people with distinct personalities that itโ€™s difficult to choose a few and my faves keep changingย :rip:

but at the moment, Iโ€™m really digging Hoshi, DK and Coups. Ofc Mingyu will always be my #1 spiritual energy in there though.ย 

10 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

Watching the show and pre debut videos, I count about 10 girlies in Boys Planet who could have atrl accountย :deadbanana4:

ย 

The way they're so gay and campy :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.