Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

They debut on the same year as Blackpink so no they're 3rd gen. I think bg stans are slowly figured out on how to made their fave songs charted on Melon and Flo after the massive chart reform.

 

 

Sticker chart similar in 2021,  Ay Yo is going to fall hard in the coming days most likely since is weird noise.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

11 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Damn the way this user spilled once again. Aespa and StayC token/bandwagon stans end with Girls and Beautiful Monster respectively. IVE, LSFM, and NJ are no exception once any of them underperformed.

 

 

Already happened with IVE i fear and those girls don't even have a flop :deadbanana4:

4th Gen Stans are so fickle :rip:

 

If they don’t go Top 3 they immediately get dropped it’s so funny. Gone are the days of defending #98 peaks with quality and acclaim. Loser behavior tbh 

 

spacer.png

Happt for 127 i guess, all i know is boygroups are finally doing SOMETHING and that makes me happy :bird:

 

EXO, SHINEE, SKZ, DREAM comebacks soon i hope and that they all either smash or release bops :angelo:

Why don't understand the Blackpink girls are not feeling it anymore, they already tried how it's like earning money without lifting a finger, so yeah I think YG is holding them back but cuz theirs contract 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

They don’t care because they’re successful if they were flop since day one they would have cared. 

Now, truer words have never been spoken

 

BP are used to do the bare minimum and receive maximum results. Ofc, they don't care.

let's pretend enhypen released this instead of pass the noise 

 

39 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Damn the way this user spilled once again. Aespa and StayC token/bandwagon stans end with Girls and Beautiful Monster respectively. IVE, LSFM, and NJ are no exception once any of them underperformed.

 

 

The difference is users are still talking about aespa on a daily basis, while nobody even remembers there's a group called STAYC anymore :giraffe:

27 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

4th Gen Stans are so fickle :rip:

 

If they don’t go Top 3 they immediately get dropped it’s so funny. Gone are the days of defending #98 peaks with quality and acclaim. Loser behavior tbh 

 

spacer.png

the same thing happens with western pop and it’s embarrassing all the same like, it’s nice when your faves are successful but ultimately you’re not listening to the chart positions

 

and as a yukika stan im an expert in supporting flops

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Still a goddamn bop :heart2:

 

 

this has grown on me so much tbh, oomf played this a lot while I was visiting him and his husband last month and i hear the vision now :clap3:

Not liking the STAYC disrespect I’m seeing lately in this thread. 
still some of the best Bsides to come out of 4th gen iktr

 

 

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

 

 

this has grown on me so much tbh, oomf played this a lot while I was visiting him and his husband last month and i hear the vision now :clap3:

I mean it’s a punchy pop perfection, idk what’s not to like. :clap3:

STAYC never had token stans here, just casual listeners who were turned off after the release of BM :rip:  

What do we think is the best song on the new TXT mini? Lets see if you have taste

 

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

I mean it’s a punchy pop perfection, idk what’s not to like. :clap3:

nnn some of the I Can’t Stop Me’d ad libs (especially the last chorus) threw me off for a while when it dropped but I’ve learned to live w them since the melody is so fun :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, Sept said:

The difference is users are still talking about aespa on a daily basis, while nobody even remembers there's a group called STAYC anymore :giraffe:

well, their company does, that's why they're coming with new music in February. :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Hazy said:

yeah and just during that period NCT127 got an album, repackage and tour 

NCT DREAM in 2022 got an album, repackage, tour and ep 

aespa got NCT’d ep and went back into hiding

 

one is not like the other and you know that damn well 

and WayV is a different story since they have issues with the members 

right

Very confused on why Poppy was wasted as a Japanese debut when it could’ve been a SMASH comeback in Korea. Lovely song either way :gaynetcat2:

also why is it mostly the sheep who keep mentioning the “token-stanning” of 4th gen ggs? i’m starting to think they are lowkey sad about the fact that kpop stans don’t even bother to token stan SM ggs :snowman:

 

Edited by hallucinate

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn some of the I Can’t Stop Me’d ad libs (especially the last chorus) threw me off for a while when it dropped but I’ve learned to live w them since the melody is so fun :jonny6:

I don’t think the adlibs in TTT are straight up disruptive like in ICSM tbh, thank god. Although I like the adlibs in ICSM too lmao, they give the song that climax feeling but I just don’t like the fact that she’s screaming over Jeongyeon’s only chorus part :dies:

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don’t think the adlibs in TTT are straight up disruptive like in ICSM tbh, thank god. Although I like the adlibs in ICSM too lmao, they give the song that climax feeling but I just don’t like the fact that she’s screaming over Jeongyeon’s only chorus part :dies:

the way i love ICSM even with that is a testament to how great everything else in that song is tbh 

OMG growing on me the same way Hype Boy did :deadbanana2: 

 

The way Hype Boy is my #2 song of 2022 now behind INVU. 
 

OMG is my #1 song of 2023 and I had no interest when it was first released. The “I’m goin crazy now BaBEY, ba-BABEY” part is so catchy :rip: 

9 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way i love ICSM even with that is a testament to how great everything else in that song is tbh 

It’s truly one of the best pop songs, the fast paced tempo with the synths really gives a nostalgic feeling yet still pumps me up. People just pretended to hate it because it wasn’t “signature Twice” I guess :coffee2:

16 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

STAYC never had token stans here, just success stans casual listeners who were turned off after the charting release of BM :rip:  

fixed for ya. Beautiful Monster is a GOOD song. stan culture is just too fickle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.