Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I love when girls from "competing" groups come together and look HOT together. They all understand that Kpop growing worldwide and no infighting amongst Korean stans is beneficial to everyone.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

are you guys talking about

you think v and jennie are becoming public? :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

are you guys talking about

you think v and jennie are becoming public? :celestial5:

 

5 hours ago, Pikachu said:

 

I don't know how "live" these actually are but they slayed and the live arrangements are so good, especially Spicy :clap3: 

 

Love that they're pushing them as live performers finally :clap3:

The way aespa and the fimmies have been besties lately :jonny6:

 

23 minutes ago, thirdward said:

hope they debut at an after party not the red carpet 

let my sister get her moment 

Right, like MOVE! :biblio:

this is her moment, we don't need him attached 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Right, like MOVE! :biblio:

this is her moment, we don't need him attached 

Miss Jeniffer is a grown woman, she can do whatever she wants :celestial5:

If we’re being completely serious. If Jennie and v are going to make their public debut as a couple. I really pray for her safety. That fandom is the definition of unhinged. 
:lakitu:

26 minutes ago, Zack said:

Queen KRYSTAL is on her way to Cannes :clap3:

https://www.festival-cannes.com/en/p/soo-jung-jung/

THE It girl :WAP: sorry yoona, jessica and yawn

18 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I don't know how "live" these actually are but they slayed and the live arrangements are so good, especially Spicy :clap3: 

 

Love that they're pushing them as live performers finally :clap3:

It’s probably the same as killing voice. Live but vocally enhanced to kill out all background noise and really correct any slight pitchyness so yeah. Not 100% raw vocals but still live

Armys are deranged but blinks aren't sane either, y'all really act like you have any say in their decisions :rip: They can do whatever they want, Jennie clearly doesn't mind sharing a huge moment with her boyfriend.

 

 

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Miss Jeniffer is a grown woman, she can do whatever she wants :celestial5:

I'm aware, but I said what I said

and I don't need any ammo for that weird ass Fandom to attack her

 

cause that's exactly what's gonna happen if they show up together 

save it for the after party, the red carpet should be about her, shes the one that's in the series

and the whole reason why she's attending, the focus should be on her, not some man

It’s kinda surreal seeing Aespa get full Korean promo, finally, after 2.5 years :deadbanana4:

 

All my critics as a stan seemed to be linked to LSM (probs obsessed with the idea that they needed to elusive like BlackPink). The second he’s gone they get full scale promo? :rip: 

 

So happy this era. 

Edited by Gaia

6 minutes ago, Aslan said:

If we’re being completely serious. If Jennie and v are going to make their public debut as a couple. I really pray for her safety. That fandom is the definition of unhinged. 
:lakitu:

Exactly and that's a big reason why I don't  want it to happen

a lot of these girls only care about the tea and the relationship, i care about her well-being 

3 minutes ago, smates said:

Armys are deranged but blinks aren't sane either, y'all really act like you have any say in their decisions :rip: They can do whatever they want, Jennie clearly doesn't mind sharing a huge moment with her boyfriend.

 

 

Blinks are nothing like that fandom, like let's not.

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Blinks are nothing like that fandom, like let's not.

Mel, you think you know or care more about Jennie's well-being than Jennie herself. A little self-awareness would be nice.

Jennie and Taehyung publicly dating would only benefit Black Plague. As deranged as BTShit fans are, it would cement Jennie as an uncaring female ICON while Taehyung would lose a big portion of his fanbase for dating their mortal enemy.

 

id be here for it though. Would break barriers for idols tbh

Just now, smates said:

Mel, you think you know or care more about Jennie's well-being than Jennie herself. A little self-awareness would be nice.

Girl, keep it!

as a fan and supporter of hers who sees her being relentlessly attacked daily by that fandom

I think I'm allowed to be protective of her, maybe you can't relate because you don't see how vicious people are towards her

but I do and I'm not gonna apologize for caring about her well-being

 

self-awareness has nothing to do with it.

Anyways...moving on

Jennie will do what she wants and will support her either way, doesn't mean I have to like the idea

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.