Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

18 minutes ago, smates said:

I don't normally care about Twitter drama but this is where I draw the line like wtf is this? I thought those mental Taekookers were teenagers, this woman sounds like she is in her 40s at the very least :deadbanana2:

 

I know crazy shippers well from my 1D trauma, at this point these b*tches won't believe Tae and Jennie even if they go public :rip:

 

 

Their marriage?! :bibliahh:

19 minutes ago, smates said:

I don't normally care about Twitter drama but this is where I draw the line like wtf is this? I thought those mental Taekookers were teenagers, this woman sounds like she is in her 40s at the very least :deadbanana2:

 

I know crazy shippers well from my 1D trauma, at this point these b*tches won't believe Tae and Jennie even if they go public :rip:

 

 

this is so embarrassing to listen

source.gif

Winter & Karina is this generation’s YoonA & Jessica:wanda:Keeping the Top It Girl Legacy Alive

5 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

Look who they took from us :weeps:

 

Yeah, I really feel bad for the gays in ZB1 - Wakeone kicked out Woongi from his group for being overly feminine, so they've undoubtedly advised a lot of ZB1 to tone it down as well. :deadbanana4:

 

image0.gif 

3 hours ago, WhalieX said:

It's been a while now. I hope she's doing better. :chick3:

 

She has her own show now btw.

 

 

I guess she filmed it before the comeback.

it’s been over a month now :chick3: the way there are like zero updates too

 

and yes i saw it :jonnycat: she is so cute 

and having her own youtube channel/show before an individual account is just… :toofunny3:

 

2 hours ago, hindsight said:

I hate how short Queencards bridge/outro is, the way once it gets really GOOD it ends :gaycat6: Tomboy did it better

 

 

same :deadbanana2: should’ve been at least 15 seconds longer bc it’s the best part 

Edited by hallucinate

35 minutes ago, smates said:

I don't normally care about Twitter drama but this is where I draw the line like wtf is this? I thought those mental Taekookers were teenagers, this woman sounds like she is in her 40s at the very least :deadbanana2:

 

I know crazy shippers well from my 1D trauma, at this point these b*tches won't believe Tae and Jennie even if they go public :rip:

 

 

I’m not gonna lie, that woman sounds EXACTLY like the 50 year old woman that we have in our Product Design team at work :ahh: 

 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it was filmed last year when they were doing promotions for their kissy kissy makeout show

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

i doubt it but whatever sis, we wanna see more kissy kissy make out sessions from them

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Honestly, it’s very possible that Jennie and V will hard launch themselves at the premiere because if there’s any idols from kpop industry that can afford to do that, it’s them…because they’re way bigger than kpop at this point, so they don’t have to be scared of some narrow-minded knetz kids hurting their profile in Korea. Yup I’ll be perched to see that happen. Wishing all the happiness and joy to those two :heart: they’ll be an iconic power couple for sure whew 

I don't think that's going to happen

40 minutes ago, Kety said:

Oh WOW! Top 2 visual of the entire K-pop scene currently alongside Karina:WAP:

imagine having both top visuals in the same group and mismanaging them:deadbanana4:

their personal instagram accounts coming too :jonny:

 

 

If they return to #1 on Bugs and start getting PAKs again more than a month after release :deadbanana2:

Edited by Billionaire

7 hours ago, Billionaire said:

They ****ing hate that concept I know they were jumping with joy when they heard there would be no KWANGYA mess in the Spicy music video :deadbanana2: Not one person under that company has had a positive reaction to this SMCU crap

 

 

 

OSMCUH and OKwangyaH won :clap3:

 

LSM out was the best outcome because everyone in SM are over all these nonsense bs concept pushed by him.

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

why is this getting downvotes? love her but jennie has a huge problem with respecting her fans.

 

jennie at an asian country

 

patrick-star-patrick.gif

 

jennie when white people are the majority in the audience

 

s4qU2E.gif

 

 

Because the truth hurts, they are probably racists to asians themselves and only applied word racists when its convenieneces to thheir narrative, but whatever...  as poc south east asian myself im aware we are the worst victim of racially attacks, we been overlooked by asians themselves for being darker skin, weve been always overlooked by white caucasian and even black people would never understand our position and generalizing us with east asian and thinking us the racist one while internal racist in asian also a big problem... 

 

Jennie is clearly racist towards indonesian for the way how she treat the country for several time being lazing and not resoecting tje fans and when she came its always make some headlining newa about this behaviour but shes sudeenly turning herlef into very this energetic performance when her aufdience are mostly caucasians... 

 

The Way Taeyeon remains relevant every year still. :wanda:
And YoonA top 20 today. The way Soshi Stays #Forever1

and Karina 🔥 SM Sheep Never lose

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

MUSIC EMERGENCY

 

 

this better be SOMETHING, her cover of Tomoko Aran’s I’m In Love is so good

 

 

Who would have guessed that a non-big 3  group would be the number one girl group right now? 


 

 

https://twitter.com/kebtoa/status/1660080621308477440?s=46&t=x8ORdSSREWnYCx1t4lXqPw
 

 

 

 

Love supporting groups from small businesses :heart2:



 

image0.gif 

 

 

any chart updates for SPICY from jobless blacklabel girl, best known as giselle's friend, somi?

my biggest realization so far this year is that a LOT of 4th gen bgs are simply Seventeen tribute acts. maybe that’s why they aren’t clicking

 

especially Treasure like … it’s so obvious YG was so jealous of Pledis for that

 

39 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

OSMCUH and OKwangyaH won :clap3:

 

LSM out was the best outcome because everyone in SM are over all these nonsense bs concept pushed by him.

You do realize the whole Black Mamba + superhero type **** was also spearheaded by Chris Lee and he is heavily responsible for those short story films right? 

36 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Way Taeyeon remains relevant every year still. :wanda:
And YoonA top 20 today. The way Soshi Stays #Forever1

and Karina 🔥 SM Sheep Never lose

Where is Sakura? I was told she was the top in Le Sserafim

 

oh it’s bad for her

 

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Way Taeyeon remains relevant every year still. :wanda:
And YoonA top 20 today. The way Soshi Stays #Forever1

and Karina 🔥 SM Sheep Never lose

Is Wonyoung’s position impacted again by having two names: Wonyoung and JangWonyoung? Why dont they just stick to one name for her? :rip:
 

anyway, Liz in the top 15, that’s right :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Where is Sakura? I was told she was the top in Le Sserafim

 

oh it’s bad for her

 

spacer.png

She’s not big in Korea :giraffe:

What were the new songs aespa performed that didnt made it to the mini? And can we expect some of them to be included in the rumored aespa mini coming in the last quarter?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.