Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Hype Boy is so massive  :hoetenks: A megasmash. 2021 had Next Level and 2022 has Hype Boy.

I wonder what 2023's equivalent will be... I Am? NewJeans next single?

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

23 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Hype Boy is so massive  :hoetenks: A megasmash. 2021 had Next Level and 2022 has Hype Boy.

I wonder what 2023's equivalent will be... I Am? NewJeans next single?

Spicy 

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

 


Liz #14 :clap3: Highest IVE members :clap3: Kitsch unfair line distribution, vocal & high notes praises, energetic performance with hundred hair flips & memorable variety show appearances 

This is honestly crazy! Like who would’ve thought 7 years ago that this would happen for them 7 years later!

 

only the biggest girl group in the WORLD!! :clap3:
 

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

OH MY ******* GODDDDDDD AHHHH

 

 

Come thruuuu Im so excited :jonny::jonny::jonny:Taemin coming back to us after all this time :jonny:

Twice adding 4 new dates in japan. Hope they can reach 1M attendees. :WAP:

2 hours ago, Companion said:

 

Thank you for your service. :clownny:

 

Ahh I am so happy for them finally getting a stage. Syria, gabi and nvee must be so happy imagine going to the stage your faves have been. They did the ultimate koreanboo manifestion :jonny: 

 

Are they the first group on inkigayo stage without a Korean member?

 

@Zack tagging you again so you won't miss it :bird:

It's hard to believe that's Sriya's debut stage. She looks like she's been an idol for years. Slay me queen!

 

Apart from the no budget (no final chorus confetti moment DR really??), this was a great stage. Although I would have preferred without the hand mics, since they were lipping anyway. The pre-recorded vocal also sounded really weird. Something was off with the mixing.

 

The thumbnail is eating though and this is probably the best performance I've seen from them since at least the Tonight era.

 

DR needs to get them to do a KARD tea and start touring overseas, because Korea will never accept them, but they can have a decent career surviving on overseas tours like KARD, with the right promo.

Serving a stability #1.

Hopefully they can push to RAK but it's already doing so well :clap3:

 

The serve :loki:

 

Also the budget, all these mood films? Omg, so much for being neglected and thrown away because of NewJeans and Lesserafim :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

 

oh the bob queens

 

I’ve been waiting for an interaction between these two for so long like I thought it would never happen bc Chaewon is antisocial as hell omg... been living for the aessera moments this cycle :jonny6:

 

Edited by Butters

Sulli's short film (production had been suspended since she passed while it was still being filmed) will be released on Netflix.

 

It will probably cause mixed emotions to be released, if it's something she intended to be released then they should release it, though I hope royalties go to the right places. RIP Sulli.

41 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

Powerful girls :ghostface:

 

 

My girls :jonny:  Chaewon and Winter ahhhhh 

14 minutes ago, Butters said:

I’ve been waiting for an interaction between these two for so long like I thought it would never happen bc Chaewon is antisocial as hell omg... been living for the aessera moments this cycle :jonny6:

 

I’m gagging 

 

IZ*ONE and Aespa faves :jonny: 

 

In an alternate universe Minju was the 6th member instead of Garam and they’d rival IVE tbh

I know gays can be unbearable with competition but I LOVE having 4 major ggs comeback at a similar time. 
 

The Gidle, Aespa, and LSRFM content has been so nice to see :heart2: If only IVE was still promoting

Edited by Gaia

v is really in cannes :rip:

does celine has anything to do with cannes this year? if so will lisa be there too since v is there?

 

or is he and jennie really debuting as a couple there cause jennie's cannes date is may 22 oh my god :rip: 

1 hour ago, karlo_98 said:

Powerful girls :ghostface:

 

 

Two bobbishas slaying

hope they debut at an after party not the red carpet 

let my sister get her moment 

Luv seeing the main 4th girlies winning with qualité this year. A lot of people can't stand it here.

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.