Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

NN, Karina, and Winter could though. 
 

I legitimately believe they will never get intricate choreo because Giselle can’t even keep up with basic choreo. Honestly, I don’t hate the girl but I wonder how’d they be as a group with a competent performer (miss me with the “stage presence!” As if she’s Hyuna or something) 

!!!

it always frustrates me when she's giving the LEAST energy in performances when she's already the weakest member.

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, the good guy_duh said:

Oh, absolutely! But it's kinda sad that as an aespa stan you can't see potential in Giselle too, given the fact that she is the most charismatic on stage, her facials are lowkey the only saving grace of aespa's performances. 

 

I am not sure why is Eunchae in this conversation, like why are we still pretending like she is a dozen or a Yeri :deadbanana4:

 

Like objectively how can someone watching her fancams say she is not as good (if not better) as Ningning? And she's ONLY 16 :deadbanana4:

 

 

The only girl in LSFM that serves c.unt is yunjin un the other hand the only girl who doesn't serves c.unt in Aespa is winter, both haven't show a great hip hop dance style capabilities 

Edited by Selenasworld

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Soyeon is LOADED, Shuhua has been hinting for a long time that she's earning quite well.

 

Maybe being an idol composer of million seller albums is the real deal :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Blinks are actually more deranged. Especially the ones in this thread :laugh:

Umm no.

 

that fandom has posted pics with guns in them and BLACKPINKS pictures talking about “target practice”, they mentioned wanting to show up at BP’s events to harm them. They constantly, slutshame, body shame, make racist comments about Lisa and the list goes on and on….

 

say what you want about Blinks, like us or not but we’ve never crossed those kinda lines and we’re mostly on the defense and fighting back, we don’t go picking fights with that fandom or that group. If were shading them, best believe it was in retaliation of something they said or did

 

now, I’m not saying Blinks are angels, but we’re definitely not deranged, we’re protective and you would be too if you had to deal with YEARS of seeing abuse against your favs

Edited by Mel.

BLACKPINK is coming for that #1 spot and with 29 shows left (if they don’t add more) they can break the record :clap3:

 

 

 

At least JYP is promoting them well/accepting opportunities...

 

 

 

 

 

 

And also the fact that BP knows the things being said about them, like for instance when Jennie went to fashion week earlie this year in Paris, Army were talking about showing up and doing harm to her

 

Jennie had to assure Blinks that she knows what’s going on and that she will be fine. The fact that she has to even do that is unsettling to me and to call us deranged because we fight back against constant hate, threats, misogyny and racism towards the girls is a choice 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BLACKPINK is coming for that #1 spot and with 29 shows left (if they don’t add more) they can break the record :clap3:

 

 

 

Do you know about the reliability of these BIGBANG's tours numbers? Not that I'm doubting their touring power, but I didn't know K-pop boxscores were that acessible back when they were active. 

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Do you know about the reliability of these BIGBANG's tours numbers? Not that I'm doubting their touring power, but I didn't know K-pop boxscores were that acessible back when they were active. 

I actually don’t know the source, I’ll look but I wouldn’t doubt it because BIGBANG were the biggest touring acts in K-Pop when they toured. I’m sure they hold some kinda record for the most sold out domes. They were always on tour and it was always sold out

46 minutes ago, Companion said:

Eunchae is the 2nd best dancer in LSRFM after Kazuha. She just lacks confidence but her inprovement from fearless to antifragile is very clear. Even she wasnt lacking anything in the fearless era.

 

Aespa is stiff but it works with their concept and dont get noticed much. Karina get a solo stage in mma but people were already critizing her skills. And everyone complains about winters dull and robotic attitude on stage. Clearly giselle isnt the only problem in aespa when its comes to dancing. For me Giselle is the 2nd best performer in easpa when it comes to connecting with the audience. We all saw her charisma during coachella she and ningning gave the best performance.

Just gonna have to agree to disagree. If she was as charismatic as you guys are claiming she’d be a lot more popular than she is (That viral Tsuki girl from Billlie isn’t a top idol beauty but still got super popular for her performance skills. So let’s not act like Giselle being in a super popular group is unpopular herself only because she’s not seen as the standard beauty like the rest). 
 

She’s unpopular because she doesn’t have stage presence, is the worst dancer, and worst singer in the group. Sorry but the Giselle propaganda in here is :deadbanana4: 

 

If she was charismatic by definition she would have a big fanbase because she’d draw people in and create a fanbase (like Tsuki did for herself who now consistently has pretty good fancam views).

Edited by Gaia

Just now, Mel. said:

I actually don’t know the source, I’ll look but I wouldn’t doubt it because BIGBANG were the biggest touring acts in K-Pop when they toured. I’m sure they hold some kinda record for the most sold out domes. They were always on tour and it was always sold out

Thank you. I already saw some of the capacity attendance for their tours and wouldn't be surprised If It's all true, I'm just genuinely curious about sources. Maybe YG dropped their revenue through articles? It's possible. 

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Thank you. I already saw some of the capacity attendance for their tours and wouldn't be surprised If It's all true, I'm just genuinely curious about sources. Maybe YG dropped their revenue through articles? It's possible. 

If anything, YG would be under reporting how much Big Bang actually made.  That none of them seem to be in a hurry to work again probably the best evidence.


:cm:

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

If anything, YG would be under reporting how much Big Bang actually made.  That none of them seem to be in a hurry to work again probably the best evidence.


:cm:

You have a point. If I was as rich as them I wouldn't have any hurry to be active again too

 

 :deadbanana:

Ok, but wait not the vocalist switching with the rappers and EATING! Ugh TREASURE just has no limits to their talents and we love to see it :flame:

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Thank you. I already saw some of the capacity attendance for their tours and wouldn't be surprised If It's all true, I'm just genuinely curious about sources. Maybe YG dropped their revenue through articles? It's possible. 

Most sources are from Wikipedia expect for attendees i don’t YG announced revenues from their concerts. Tbh Most 2nd gen tickets revenues and sales are made up 

 

14 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Just gonna have to agree to disagree. If she was as charismatic as you guys are claiming she’d be a lot more popular than she is (That viral Tsuki girl from Billlie isn’t a top idol beauty but still got super popular for her performance skills. So let’s not act like Giselle being in a super popular group is unpopular herself only because she’s not seen as the standard beauty like the rest). 
 

She’s unpopular because she doesn’t have stage presence, is the worst dancer, and worst singer in the group. Sorry but the Giselle propaganda in here is :deadbanana4: 

 

If she was charismatic by definition she would have a big fanbase because she’d draw people in and create a fanbase (like Tsuki did for herself who now consistently has pretty good fancam views).

Gisele isn’t  bad imo it’s just that she has a nowhere where she can shine while she’s the main rapper Karina gets the better raps. 
SP doesn’t always mean the most popular. Visuals is a huge factor. 
Karina is talented but we all know she’s mainly popular for her visuals, NN is always praised as the best performer and most charismatic member but she doesn’t have the most watched fancams or the biggest fanbase. 
 

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Most sources are from Wikipedia expect for attendees i don’t YG announced revenues from their concerts. Tbh Most 2nd gen tickets revenues and sales are made up

I'm aware 2nd gen stans are (in)famous for bringing made up tour attendance (they use capacity attendance as attendees). But I really never saw them faking actual revenue, that's why It made me curious If BIGBANG was an exception. 

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It will get 100M much faster than Mmmh :clap3:

 

 

 

 

:clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.