Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

i dont see it on her channel, are you subbed to her patreon?

 

dont spoil please

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

Yes she posted a reaction on Patreon and it's spreading on Twitter

 

omg sorry for spoiling :gaycat6: I'll put it in spoilers

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

Yes she posted a reaction on Patreon and it's spreading on Twitter

 

omg sorry for spoiling :gaycat6: I'll put it in spoilers

nooo its okay im just joking:bird:

Aespa said WORLD.

 

We said SOLD OUT. 

 

:jonny:

 

Going to SP concert, premium ticket. I will marry Karina. 

19 minutes ago, Flomik said:
  Hide contents

The fact that Ajay liked Born Pink more than Renaissance:ahh::ahh:  I'm screaming

 

At this point she will be dragged constantly for her bad taste in music. Any album with 2 points in her book is automatically placed higher than Ren. :deadbanana:


Enjoy Born Pink, I guess. :deadbanana:

 

 

She's kinda this gen's Irene (minus the lashing out at staff members) :jonny5:

Edited by Billionaire

31 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

Apologies if this is off topic but I've been lurking ATRL since 2011 but finally joined! I stan from Lee Hyori/Fin.K.L/Uhm Jung Hwa/Lee Jung Hyun to Brown Eyed Girls/KARA/INFINITE/SiSTAR to BTS/TWICE/TXT/Newjeans.

Hopefully there are other 1st gen, 2nd gen peeps here too! :gaycat3:

Yep 

Since it's the Y2K trend let's have a group cover this song. 

I can actually picture The Boyz doing a good for it.

 

Edited by Xalric

46 minutes ago, Flomik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The fact that Ajay liked Born Pink more than Renaissance:ahh::ahh:  I'm screaming

 

:redface:

Just now, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

 

:lmao:

The teary eyes :deadbanana4:

 

I can't wait to watch it nnnnnnn

Aespa Coming to Chicago this Summer:wanda:Karina will be in my City, breathing the Same Air as me. 

Even tho I probably won’t go cuz I’m getting to old. Lmfao 

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

:redface:

Spoiler

Apparently she stanned RFL but not Heated or Cuff It or AHAP like she can be so random sd[fkfkjacdlkjfasfjassg :ahh:

 

new jeans filming their new m/v leaking on social media and kpop stans just telling everyone who posts it to delete. why are kpop stans so sensitive. :deadbanana2:

 

just don’t play the video if you don’t wanna be spoiled. people happening to be at the shooting location doesn’t mean they’re disrespecting their hard work.

2 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Kitsch verses are godly, but that chorus....

 

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

the verses are superior but i can’t imagine how its chorus would go otherwise (if i were to write the song)

 

that said, before the bridge i tend to skip the song. the verses are truly the highlight & i love the way they sing it. esp Wonyoung.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, I Melt Away said:

Apologies if this is off topic but I've been lurking ATRL since 2011 but finally joined! I stan from Lee Hyori/Fin.K.L/Uhm Jung Hwa/Lee Jung Hyun to Brown Eyed Girls/KARA/INFINITE/SiSTAR to BTS/TWICE/TXT/Newjeans.

Hopefully there are other 1st gen, 2nd gen peeps here too! :gaycat3:

always happy to see a fellow hag stan in here :jonnycat:

 

actually had a little UJH binge earlier this week - need her to drop another album since she seems more musically active ever since Cloud Dream of the Nine (and imo it’s her strongest album yet)

Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch
Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun
 

spacer.png

 

they look so good and even the experimental english lyrics can't make the music not bop

 

GREENCARD!

I'm hot

my booby and butt is hot

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker_14.thumb.gif.ccc26cc

42 minutes ago, Flomik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Apparently she stanned RFL but not Heated or Cuff It or AHAP like she can be so random sd[fkfkjacdlkjfasfjassg :ahh:

 

No bc I know everyone have their own taste but :toofunny3:

 

14 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

always happy to see a fellow hag stan in here :jonnycat:

 

actually had a little UJH binge earlier this week - need her to drop another album since she seems more musically active ever since Cloud Dream of the Nine (and imo it’s her strongest album yet)

Speaking of this legend! She’s really slaying atm with Doctor Cha :clap3:! 

 

 

 

This line up have so much potential! They better serve SEXY and GROWN :jonnycat:
 

 

Ajay better stan Shut Down and Hard To Love

 

but praising Born Pink after dragging a Beyoncé album... I fear for her safety 

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker_14.thumb.gif.ccc26cc

56 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Aespa Coming to Chicago this Summer:wanda:Karina will be in my City, breathing the Same Air as me. 

Even tho I probably won’t go cuz I’m getting to old. Lmfao 

***** I’m ready to punch a Kidz Bop in the face if they get in my way. 

 

I’m in my 30s and don’t care, it’s gonna be so much fun. Here in Brazil we have been waiting for a big Kpop girl group since 2nd gen and now it’s finally happening.

 

I fear the venue is too small though I hope I can get a ticket. :jonny:

36 minutes ago, drivers license said:

new jeans filming their new m/v leaking on social media and kpop stans just telling everyone who posts it to delete. why are kpop stans so sensitive. :deadbanana2:

 

just don’t play the video if you don’t wanna be spoiled. people happening to be at the shooting location doesn’t mean they’re disrespecting their hard work.

Unless it’s the full song or mv which is understandable but most leaks are just snippets even when aespa’s mv location was revealed mys were telling OP to delete…

Edited by Dialamba

 

Is this the floppiest song by a big girl group ? 

Edited by playboi

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

 

Is this the floppiest song by a big girl group ? 

It‘s giving Katy Perry stats wise :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.