Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Why is the beat louder than their vocals. :deadbanana4:

Its giving Selena Gomez live :ghostface:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

amazing :jonny5:

 

looks like Gidle has competition for VOTY. 

26 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I remember when Jimin compared his d to a pepper, and said that the smallest ones are the spiciest or smth....

 

 

I thought you were joking but a quick google and :rip:

 

 

1 hour ago, Antisocialites said:

she's a right-wing activist who hates every single minority, most notably black people

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Mess!

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

2 hours ago, Sheegs said:

Wait isn't chili pepper basically a slang for ***** in korean.

 

Why did they make the girls eat it for their encore?

 

B1cQNy8.gif

They can give head too leave them alone. 

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

Edited by youresotoxic

I just watched today’s Music Bank’s performances, the way the girls are giving :clap3: I love the current state of kpop, especially when it comes to the ggs! 

 

aespa and GIdle served us kpop hot girl summer with their titles :jonny:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Wait, maybe I can go to the one in Chile. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

oh, I might consider going to see them in Berlin if they will sing live this time :jonny:

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

okay but where are the asian dates

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

Yes, they are coming to my country

 

:party:

 

19 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

SM never going to send their acts to Australia ever I fear… just going to have to stan from afar or go to a Jakarta or Singapore date one day when I’m more financially stable and not a broke student :monkey:

Edited by Iridesence

BLACKSWAN peaked at their debut and first comeback.

 

Tonight & Close to Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Karma

 

 

 

It's crazy to me how this is is the same group :psyduck: Fatou is the only member left from day 1 while they scrapped all the Asians and basically turned the group into a Koreaboo group :skull: Judy you will always be famous! 

blackswan-tonight.jpg

BLACKSWAN-23-05-09_20-21-20.jpg?fit=2047,1365&ssl=1

Edited by Pluto2022

25 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

I didn’t know they have the demand to do this tbh

 

 

Dreamcatcher coming to release their best mini and Secret Number with yet another single album on the same day next day, I guess that wraps up the May GG slay :cm:

3 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Where is all the Asia dates for aespa's tour? :biblio:

 

I guess they thought those festival dates + that one Jakarta date would suffice :priceless:

Edited by Iridesence

Just played a bit of Blackpink’s game

 

At first it looked fun but I don’t like the gameplay with photocards so it’s a no from me I fear

 

Though we’ll get a new song so I won’t be too harsh

Edited by Flomik

4 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

I guess they thought those festival dates + that one Jakarta date would suffice :priceless:

I still can't believe they just put a Jakarta date and that's all :deadbanana2:

I was refreshing, thinking their internet lagged or something :jonny5:

 

i need a date in Singapore around July or something :sad:

Wow aespa is playing crypto arena :deadbanana: I will be attending! I already have too many lightsticks so idk if I'll get one of theirs

 

54 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

Tempted for going to Berlin or London dates :jonny5:

Why aren't aespa performing during the summer?

 

Most of their fans are young students including myself, I can't afford to travel after Uni starts :zzz:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.