Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋼) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Wait isn't chili pepper basically a slang for ***** in korean.

 

Why did they make the girls eat it for their encore?

 

B1cQNy8.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Btw who is this kween? I aspire to look as snatchedT as her!

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

she's a right-wing activist who hates every single minority, most notably black people

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Edited by Antisocialites

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

Her face at 2:05 when she saw the price... :bibliahh:

that a absolutely sent me :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

She's coming for that Soju CF :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

aespa and LSFM alliance going strong :sistrens:

 

I’d really like to see Aespa with better choreo. But Giselle can’t even keep up with choreo made for toddlers so I guess they’re stuck
 

Kpop has NEVER been this exciting since the 2nd gen era.

4th gen GGs era looking to be the best of all time:WAP:

2nd/4th gen GGs>>>>>>>3rd Gen (and that’s a fact btw)

Love aespa X Lesserafim together, them + NJ 4th gen main players I fear

the shenanigans that must happen in the ZeroBaseOne dorm

 

they better keep the underage member in segregation cuz chile

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the shenanigans that must happen in the ZeroBaseOne dorm

 

they better keep the underage member in segregation cuz chile

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

The underage member is kicked out to play in the park I fear

Or if he goes to school, there shouldn't be a problem at all

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The underage member is kicked out to play in the park I fear

Or if he goes to school, there shouldn't be a problem at all

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

as if they let kpop idols actually go to school, that would be too human of them

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

17 minutes ago, Kety said:

:jonnycat:This is cute:heart2:

Winter is so funny :ahh:

 

Winter GIF

I'm becoming a Seok Matthew stan, he always looks so happy like he's completely LIVING for what hes doing

 

Canadian king

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

26 minutes ago, Kety said:

:jonnycat:This is cute:heart2:

Erm... If I talk...

 

I mean there is a slang to say dick in Korean and it the same word than hot pepper. So I don't think Korean will find it cute. I remember when male in entertainment were trying to force Seolhyun to eat hot pepper to get the joke out of it.

Edited by Xalric

3 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

BLACKSWAN is back with KARMA 

 

 

 

Slayswan is so underrated. I loved the song and the mv. Dr Music came with the budget this time. Editing, videography and song is really good. Only thing bothers me is the loud backtrack. Overall this is really good considering their company :intoit:

 

@Zack What do you think?

 

I wonder what scandal they will come up with this era.

Where the hell did Blackswan get the budget from? Is it a money laundering scheme or what? :rip: 

 

And the song could easily be passed off as Blackpink's song whew

 

 

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Erm... If I talk...

 

I mean there is a slang to say dick in Korean and it the same word than hot pepper. So I don't think Korean will find it cute. I remember when male in entertainment were trying to force Seolhyun to eat hot pepper to get the joke out of it.

I remember when Jimin compared his d to a pepper, and said that the smallest ones are the spiciest or smth....

11 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

:bibliahh:

 

 

 

So Patrick is Sakura 3 seconds in the whole song

3 minutes ago, Companion said:

Slayswan is so underrated. I loved the song and the mv. Dr Music came with the budget this time. Editing, videography and song is really good. Only thing bothers me is the loud backtrack. Overall this is really good considering their company :intoit:

 

@Zack What do you think?

 

I wonder what scandal they will come up with this era.

Why is the beat louder than their vocals. :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.