Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

12 minutes ago, Comedor said:

***** I’m ready to punch a Kidz Bop in the face if they get in my way. 

 

I’m in my 30s and don’t care, it’s gonna be so much fun. Here in Brazil we have been waiting for a big Kpop girl group since 2nd gen and now it’s finally happening.

 

I fear the venue is too small though I hope I can get a ticket. :jonny:

😆yeah I know. Last Kpop concert I went to I just felt out of place. Cuz it was Twice, and everyone around me was almost half my age 

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

😆yeah I know. Last Kpop concert I went to I just felt out of place. Cuz it was Twice, and everyone around me was almost half my age 

JYP really needs to set up a section so all the step-dads taking their daughter to the concert can hang out at an pop up bar or something.

 

:cm:

16 minutes ago, playboi said:

 

Is this the floppiest song by a big girl group ? 

the post-chorus is such a yawn

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

JYP really needs to set up a section so all the step-dads taking their daughter to the concert can hang out at an pop up bar or something.

 

:cm:

:bibliahh:Omg that a good Money making idea tho. Let me Drink a Beer and vibe to Likey

11 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

 

 

The engagement on this post :lmao: thats history

The likes on The Pann article :dies:! They really should go public like Jelena or Zendaya and Tom 

 

 

Edited by Adama

:heart2:

If you told me 3 years ago that Chaeyeon the soloist would be outpeaking ITZY’s latest…. :deadbanana:

Y'all oldies considering going to Aespa should just go, you won't regret it. I'm 27 and extremely tall so I stick out like a sore thumb, but I'd still jump at the opportunity to see any of my faves if they came to Australia. But they never do :chick3:

YALL, do any of u remember the song that goes like "this is RUWANNNN" ive been searching every combination that i can but i have been fruitless in my endeavor, im in desperate need of that underappreciated pop masterpiece :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, harrythevifan said:

JYP really needs to set up a section so all the step-dads taking their daughter to the concert can hang out at an pop up bar or something.

 

:cm:

idk, i got kinda loaded last year when I went. Luckily they had a bar on the floor and being a row seat made it too tempting to not get a few drinks :rip:

16 minutes ago, Butters said:

:heart2:

If you told me 3 years ago that Chaeyeon the soloist would be outpeaking ITZY’s latest…. :deadbanana:

:deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

YALL, do any of u remember the song that goes like "this is RUWANNNN" ive been searching every combination that i can but i have been fruitless in my endeavor, im in desperate need of that underappreciated pop masterpiece :jonnycat:

beep beep by Ruann

Not them casually doing live vocals like this. 

It truly seems like they are enjoying this era.

 

 

18 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Y'all oldies considering going to Aespa should just go, you won't regret it. I'm 27 and extremely tall so I stick out like a sore thumb, but I'd still jump at the opportunity to see any of my faves if they came to Australia. But they never do :chick3:

Yeah I think I’ll go just to experience one last Kpop concert. (Unless SNSD ever announced one again)

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah I think I’ll go just to experience one last Kpop concert. (Unless SNSD ever announced one again)

Why last? You're not terminal i hope :dancehall3:

8 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

beep beep by Ruann

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH OMG 

 

a life saver fr!!!

 

Black-people-dancing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Why last? You're not terminal i hope :dancehall3:

No nothing like that. I just turn 30 and feel out of place with the new groups. 


 

Glad to see Idle bringing back live vocals to actual stage performances :clap3: Truly one of k-pop’s best 

 

image0.gif

 

 

 

 

55 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

7 years since Monsta X's best song :coffee2:

 

Hero outsold 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.