Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

56 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

I wish i lived in the capital of Mexico here in my city only tours a couple nugu groups sometimes 

5 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

BLACKSWAN is back with KARMA 

 

 

 

Finally a song and music video filmed in India that has an ACTUAL Indian person, it looks great :clap3: I bet Sriya is proud. 

Best kpop songs 2023:

 

Like Crazy

Farewell Neverland

Devil by the Window

I am

Love Me Like This

Blue Blood

Flower

 

Worst songs of the year:

Coca Cola Mashida

Set me Free (Jimin)

Kitsch

Queencard

Moonlight Sunrise

All Eyez on Me

 

Thots?

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

 

 

 

 

5 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Btw who is this kween? I aspire to look as snatchedT as her!

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c


ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c
 

OT:

Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch
Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun
ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

Edited by Witnessed ET

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

This is sooooooo good. @cloudbusting get in

ooh now wait a minute, this is excellent

thank you for passing this on :alexz:

23 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Best kpop songs 2023:

 

Like Crazy

Farewell Neverland

Devil by the Window

I am

Love Me Like This

Blue Blood

Flower

 

Worst songs of the year:

Coca Cola Mashida

Set me Free (Jimin)

Kitsch

Queencard

Moonlight Sunrise

All Eyez on Me

 

Thots?

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

 

 

 

 

Kinda taste but Godlight Legendrise sneak in Worst... 

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

So they actually say “I’m a 퀸카“ and not “I’m a Queencard”

makes sense tbh

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

Omg Brazil and Chile

Aespa in Paris when I have to see twice the same month. :rip: No why I keep losing 

 

34 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:


ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c
 

OT:

Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch
Urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
Uri-urimanui jayuroun
ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

The way they pronounce kitsch so ***** 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

will be going to Washington DC date :jonny: but sad red velvet has no tour yet :gaycat6:

AAAAAH I can overlook my queens getting overlooked for US dates because I stan these divas too :jonnycat:

21 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Kinda taste but Godlight Legendrise sneak in Worst... 

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

Bad song. Jeongyeons "I need your cawk right now" is iconic though.

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

So LSFM Yunjin might have been a SM trainee? And apparently it was rumored for a while

 

 

Edited by Flomik

57 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Best kpop songs 2023:

 

Like Crazy

Farewell Neverland

Devil by the Window

I am

Love Me Like This

Blue Blood

Flower

 

Worst songs of the year:

Coca Cola Mashida

Set me Free (Jimin)

Kitsch

Queencard

Moonlight Sunrise

All Eyez on Me

 

Thots?

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

 

 

 

 

In North Korea, Tanjiro is the only DJ.

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

the winners of the year so far:

-XG WE CERTIFIED

-Everything NJ put out

-LSRFM's Eve

-tripleS

-Cherish, Mine and Lips on IVE's album

-Spicy

 

the losers:

-Teddy Bear

-Jisoo

-FIFTY FIFTY

-everything twice put out

-GOT the BOOT

10 minutes ago, playboi said:

the winners of the year so far:

-XG WE CERTIFIED

-Everything NJ put out

-LSRFM's Eve

-tripleS

-Cherish, Mine and Lips on IVE's album

-Spicy

 

the losers:

-Teddy Bear

-Jisoo

-FIFTY FIFTY

-everything twice put out

-GOT the BOOT

Do you mean quality wise or success wise?

29 minutes ago, Eternium said:

In North Korea, Tanjiro is the only DJ.

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

Is this shade?

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Do you mean quality wise or success wise?

quality obviously :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.