Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

58 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

ย 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

It's not that ridiculous when IVE got 1.7m and LSRF 1.3N. And aespa debuted way before themย 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

Karina singing like "she wanted to attract women" has me howling. Love a good sapphic bop.

ย 

nyunait-aespa-laughing.gif

2 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

ย 

great to see it rising domesticallyย 

and on EVERY platform instead of relying just in melon new releases like some other groupsย :clap3:

2 hours ago, Pikachu said:

ย 

4th leaders tingzย :giraffe:

ย 

BORNPINK wig safeย 

Just now, Sept said:

It's not that ridiculous when IVE got 1.7m and LSRF 1.3N. And aespa debuted way before themย 

Yeah but sales are keep increasing or what's black Pink excuse for The Album numbers?

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

They sang Hold on Tightย :jonnycat:ย 

ย 

ย 

okay Iโ€™m satย 

Hold on Tight gives me such an adrenaline rush, I really appreciateย it

ย 

s.gif

ย 

Is Salty and Sweet the 2023 version of Cookie? This is another coochie eating bop.

Can't believe we've been getting oral sex themed bops three years in a row now.

ย 

24 minutes ago, playboi said:

how many hours left for ae ?ย 

7 hoursย 

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

ย 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

They can't even sold out their concert in Korea. In China maybe

4 hours ago, FACT said:

Pop time this is not looking goodย :rip:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Zico seems too ambitious lol with 3 TT and whoโ€™s pop time?ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

I finished watching The Glory and am in a drama slump. Can someone recommend me a bingeable k-drama?

If you Liked the Glory you will love D.P I think. Or My name (both on Netflix)ย 

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

I finished watching The Glory and am in a drama slump. Can someone recommend me a bingeable k-drama?

Flower of Evil

The World of the Married

SKY Castle

The Penthouse

ย 

those are the easiest to binge watch, all of them are amazing. I'm a sucker for romcoms, so if you're interested in them too, I'll give you a whole list with my favorites.ย 

I can't believe no one has complained about how terrible those blue contact lenses Karina is wearing are. They should be banned.ย :skull:

51 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Is Salty and Sweet the 2023 version of Cookie? This is another coochie eating bop.

Can't believe we've been getting oral sex themed bops three years in a row now.

ย 

Coochie eating bops > cock sucking bops :fan:

13 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Coochie eating bops > cock sucking bops :fan:

Honestly yeah, Hot Sauce was cute but Salty & Sweet/Cookie are on another level.

whoever giselle's cosmetic surgeon should be given a nation's title

ย 

ย 

FviLeQlacAETxiU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

she now looks like krystal

ย 

ย 

DDK8rZmK_400x400.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

if it serves like this then New Jeans will have to settle as the 2nd rank of 4th gen

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

58 minutes ago, Adama said:

Zico seems too ambitious lol with 3 TT and whoโ€™s pop time?ย 

Pop time is the co-produced of Zico he co-produced all of Zico hits and most of Block B songs. He also was the co-producer of I-DLE tomboy, hwaa and nude, he also Co produced for Hwasa's Kidding, Suju 2Ya2yaO, IU's Coin...

Edited by Xalric

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

:duca:ย 

So I guess it's the first time this person watch an idol show on JTBC. They do it a lot.

Just now, Xalric said:

So I guess it's the first time this person watch an idol show on JTBC. They do it a lot.

She meant for a 4 genย :cm: but yeah imo just Aespa and NMess can slay even Acapellaย 

It would have been bad if Aespa didn't sell more albums this era since they literally have more album versions and pobs.ย 


It's literally just math, but there will always be collector fans and if you give them more versions and photocards that's going to increase sales.ย 
ย 

Anyways curious to see how the music is like, lots of expectations on them ๐Ÿ‘€

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.