Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, tripleS said:

Has anyone posted about this yet?

It came up the other day.  I'm calling it some kind of noise marketing/excuse for liquidity problems until something else comes up because a project supported by the CJ Group and Naver isn't going to be denied for long within Korea's military industrial entertainment complex before your supervisors tell you what's what.

 

:cm:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

I was lowkey sad Maxident didn't received that well on the fandom mainly due to the shifts in sound and most are getting used to Noeasy and Oddinary gritty hype sounds. But then again they trying something different on Maxident which attracted many stans and the massive sales jump from Oddinary are proof of that.

 

Maxy gave us this bop, we should be forever thankful :gaycat1:

The aespa teaser photos whew..... Probably the best teaser photos I have seen this year :clap3: They all slayed but Visuelle and KariN/A was on another level :worship2: Visuelle literally serving ****** with that wig :WAP:

FviLSXPakAABig6?format=jpg&name=mediumFviLeQlacAETxiU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FviLeQmagAAFYFv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

And don't get me started on KariN/A either my gawd

FviLaFpaYAMMri9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FviLaFnaEAEZ4s5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Forget what I said, Winter Houston and QueenQueen slayed just as much :ghostface:

FviLmcQakAAuunO?format=jpg&name=4096x409FviLmcKacAAIhf9?format=jpg&name=4096x409'

FviLhI_aIAECvsm?format=jpg&name=4096x409FviLhJFaUAAFZ4A?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FviLSXUaUAA7K_7?format=jpg&name=4096x409FviLSXQagAETQnv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

They are taking it, hope it becomes a smash for them and makes them a #1 contender for 4th gen gg

FviLSXKaAAARg1A?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Spoiler

Like the the teasers from this era have just been Next level.mp3 :ghostface:

FvX4SaLWcAQq7Lz?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4PXvXoAUicSb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4V-zXwAYhf4Z?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4ZqHXwAMEKX-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4PYHXwAEqNrY?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4SaWWYAgw6Ci?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4ZqMX0AIVigp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4V-YWcAQnLWz?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4V-UXgAUp4qe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4PX1WAAEEiuB?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4ZqCXsAIoPMw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4Sa7WYAAaGYO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4HW0XsAE8Hhl?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4HW9WIAUS7VA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Edited by Pluto2022

15 minutes ago, tripleS said:

Has anyone posted about this yet?

Basically, tripleS' newest subunit +(KR)ystal Eyes have been blacklisted (at least for now?) from doing performances/promotions for Cherry Talk & their debut album on all networks except Mnet. :rip: But their company (Modhaus) can't name the figure or company responsible for the blacklisting for legal reasons.

 

Some people have been speculating that BBC is behind it, but do they even have that kind of influence in the industry? :deadbanana2:

Regardless of who it is, the members deserve better than to be caught up in this mess :emofish:

Modhaus statement was :deadbanana4:! I need more answers, where are the medias?? 

please let’s stop with these long ass posts with pics and tweets spam, it’s just annoying :rip:

I'd complain about the photo spam that just happened but it's aespa so everything's forgiven

5 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

please let’s stop with these long ass posts with pics and tweets spam, it’s just annoying :rip:

CGKHSDKJG.thumb.gif.46028de2aa8e581787d0

 

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I'd complain about the photo spam that just happened but it's aespa so everything's forgiven

Bestie I just started on Jojo today. I watched 1 episode and everything is so fast paced :deadbanana2:

gyro.thumb.jpg.e542b657618ef75778a176969

2 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

stan queen of Japan :clap3:

There's only 1 queen of Japan and her name is Aeri Uchinaga

FviLSXPakAABig6?format=jpg&name=medium

46 minutes ago, BTS said:

Judging by this performance & their stability then that would mean Sakura is the best vocalist in LSFM :rip:

Well, Sakura's the only member that's being underutilized vocally so... Eunchae has a similar amount of lines and she was Struggling by the end:rip:

 

But it's absolutely WHACK that Kazuha sounds better live than Chaewon despite having more lines of similar difficulty. 

 

 

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The aespa teaser photos whew..... Probably the best teaser photos I have seen this year :clap3: They all slayed but Visuelle and KariN/A was on another level :worship2: Visuelle literally serving ****** with that wig :WAP:

FviLSXPakAABig6?format=jpg&name=mediumFviLeQlacAETxiU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FviLeQmagAAFYFv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

And don't get me started on KariN/A either my gawd

FviLaFpaYAMMri9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FviLaFnaEAEZ4s5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Forget what I said, Winter Houston and QueenQueen slayed just as much :ghostface:

FviLmcQakAAuunO?format=jpg&name=4096x409FviLmcKacAAIhf9?format=jpg&name=4096x409'

FviLhI_aIAECvsm?format=jpg&name=4096x409FviLhJFaUAAFZ4A?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FviLSXUaUAA7K_7?format=jpg&name=4096x409FviLSXQagAETQnv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

They are taking it, hope it becomes a smash for them and makes them a #1 contender for 4th gen gg

FviLSXKaAAARg1A?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

Like the the teasers from this era have just been Next level.mp3 :ghostface:

FvX4SaLWcAQq7Lz?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4PXvXoAUicSb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4V-zXwAYhf4Z?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4ZqHXwAMEKX-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4PYHXwAEqNrY?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4SaWWYAgw6Ci?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4ZqMX0AIVigp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4V-YWcAQnLWz?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4V-UXgAUp4qe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4PX1WAAEEiuB?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4ZqCXsAIoPMw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4Sa7WYAAaGYO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FvX4HW0XsAE8Hhl?format=jpg&name=4096x409FvX4HW9WIAUS7VA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

bestie are you ok

 

kermit.gif

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bestie I just started on Jojo today. I watched 1 episode and everything is so fast paced :deadbanana2:

gyro.thumb.jpg.e542b657618ef75778a176969

OMG YESS TASTE!!! :jonny5::jonny5:

 

Spoiler

Just in case: Jojo's Part 1 (first 9 episodes) is universally considered to be the WORST and the WEAKEST part of the entire Jojo series. So if you hate it PLEASE just give Part 2 a chance you will not regret it :jonny5:

 

5 minutes ago, FACT said:

Pop time this is not looking good :rip:

 

 

 

not the teddy bear

 

oh its bad for yall

 

kermit.gif

52 minutes ago, tripleS said:

Has anyone posted about this yet?

Basically, tripleS' newest subunit +(KR)ystal Eyes have been blacklisted (at least for now?) from doing performances/promotions for Cherry Talk & their debut album on all networks except Mnet. :rip: But their company (Modhaus) can't name the figure or company responsible for the blacklisting for legal reasons.

 

Some people have been speculating that BBC is behind it, but do they even have that kind of influence in the industry? :deadbanana2:

Regardless of who it is, the members deserve better than to be caught up in this mess :emofish:

HYBE

 

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

bestie are you ok

 

kermit.gif

It just suddenly hit me how gagged I was by Godspa


 

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

OMG YESS TASTE!!! :jonny5::jonny5:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Just in case: Jojo's Part 1 (first 9 episodes) is universally considered to be the WORST and the WEAKEST part of the entire Jojo series. So if you hate it PLEASE just give Part 2 a chance you will not regret it :jonny5:

 

I actually really liked it though :clap3:But the amount  different things happening in just 1 episode :dies: Had it been Naruto, it would’ve taken at least 6 episodes for it to cover all of it :dies:

 I will probably start binging it in the weekend next week :ghostface:

Edited by Pluto2022

Not BoyNextDoor having 3 title tracks? :deadbanana2: 
They are basically going the NewJeans route from the way they are marketing them. Looks like Zico snatched MHJ’s concept and made a bg version of NewJeans before MHJ herself could. I wonder what concept Ador bg will now have since that concept has now been taken by Zico’s bg?

 

Edited by Pluto2022

MY WORLD has surpassed Girls on Ktown4U. And it had a shorter pre-order period than Girls too :clap3:

 

Hopefully SM should confirm the final pre-order numbers pretty soon

 

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

MY WORLD has surpassed Girls on Ktown4U. And it had a shorter pre-order period than Girls too :clap3:

 

Hopefully SM should confirm the final pre-order numbers pretty soon

 

Can we expect 2m preorders? :duca:

@Pluto2022 no shade but yeah if you're gonna post the entire teaser photoshoot instead of just a few pics itd be better to spoiler them so ppl (esp on mobile) dont have trouble loading the thread in the future

21 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I don't mean to be rude but you have to understand that this is literal nonsense :deadbanana:I, too, could choose to interpret grammatically incorrect gibberish as a post-facto justification for anything.

 

Also, I have no issue with the "real world" concept - frankly, I'm glad they're outside for once. I was complaining about the music. Considering we've already heard the entire mini besides the title track, I think it's a pretty fair criticism.

Most of their lore is quite literally in universe and deliberately spelled out throughout their discography. Its not choosing to read incorrect giberish when SM deliberately capitalized words like MY WORLD, SYNK, KWANGYA, etc in their official translations. Just because you don't care about the lore/concept that was planned out doesn't make it less deliberate.


To face a peaceful day
Inside the FLAT
We laugh and love together
With my friends
Now I’m more curious about
The future together with nævis
Eventually, we will probably meet
Nævis on the REAL MY WORLD

 

They had this album title + rollout planned for almost a year now :rip: Everything is going according to plan except the release window + schedule. The only thing that has most likely changed is Spicy, because it wasn't the original choice for a title track. The pre-release is quite literally called Welcome to MY World. Like it couldn't be more obvious that it is deliberate. This was the obvious shift that was going to happen regardless of the reception to Girls and they had pre-planned this aesthetic MONTHS in advance too (evidenced by their Real World concept in the Seasons Greetings for 2022 package). 

9f5405ff9c8a904620f9b38cc34c8dfa.jpg

 

Normally I really wouldn't gaf about these types of posts but yours came off specifically rude. If you don't care farthe concept outside of aesthetics and sound, so be it, but don't dismiss it and say that SM is completely throwing it away when it was very clearly planned out. 

Don't stop 겁내지마 Bang Bang 외쳐봐
Don't stop 용기내봐 next step: myself!
I'm too spicy too too too spicy for you 
Szakooker GIF - Szakooker GIFs

less than 10 hours until aespa :heart2:

i feel like they will snatch the most popular day in this thread

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.