Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

5 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The fact that Welcome to MY World release gave this thread it's 3rd most popular day when it was really just some random bside, yeah tomorrow is gonna be hell on hereย :toofunny3:

lets not get too crazy, that day was also heavy on MET Gala and Le Sserafim comeback discussion

ย 

kermit.gif

10 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The way it made me cackle that official Blink chart accounts are sighing in relief :ahh:ย 

Theyโ€™re so childish! Anyways ae1 is coming to get 2.2M pre ordersย 

I finished watching The Glory and am in a drama slump. Can someone recommend me a bingeable k-drama?

3 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I finished watching The Glory and am in a drama slump. Can someone recommend me a bingeable k-drama?

Crash Course in Romance is cute

13 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The way it made me cackle that official Blink chart accounts are sighing in relief :ahh:ย 

BYE.

ย 

its a stats/chart account. They and every fandom does it. It was okay when stat and chart accounts were posting groups that overtook BP, but I guess thatโ€™s fineโ€ฆ

ย 

this is the hypocrisy I was taking about how yโ€™all treat BP and Blinks differently then everyone else. Everything they/we do yall find issues with, but itโ€™s totally acceptable when the roles are reversed

ย 

and no one is relieved.

anyone with common sense knew adspa wasnโ€™t overtaking BP.

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

ย 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

Just now, Billionaire said:

The fact that Welcome to MY World release gave this thread it's 3rd most popular day when it was really just some random bside, yeah tomorrow is gonna be hell on hereย :toofunny3:

ย 

Congrats for the 1.8M preorders btw, can already tell it'll be my album of the summer (and their career-best) based off the snippetsย :clap3:

Right? I can't wait to listen the full HQ songs on streaming and repeat it

17 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

ย 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

Theyโ€™re selling out stadiums in Japan and are booking US shows, and they have a big base in China. The fanbase is very dedicated and spread out WW.

Just now, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

ย 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

I just know whole kpop (and pop girls staning) is about mass buying (and we don't question about Adele and Taylor sales)ย 

ย 

I think a sales breakdown could dispel all doubts but nobody do thatย 

Blinks and Taemin stans fighting on Twitter is so beyond unserious :toofunny2:

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

lets not get too crazy, that day was also heavy on MET Gala and Le Sserafim comeback discussion

ย 

kermit.gif

Well it's gonna be noย excuses tomorrowย 

21 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

ย 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

big Chinese fanbase the biggest for a 4th gen gg, they were the moment in Korea in 2021 with next level being the biggest 4th gen gg song (love dive and hb will surpass tho) and big Japanese fanbase seeing that they are able to do dome tour

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

In 9 daysย :redface:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

There's +550k pre orders overall and still 25 days left. I totally see SKZ getting 1.2-1.3M pre orders from China alone.ย 

ย 

ย 

They need to outsell Seventeen otherwise they're flops and over

ย 

EAJTqOp.gif

ย 

31 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ย 

sounds like doodoo

ย 

kermit.gif

Changbin produced it so yeah...

ย 

kermit.gif

25 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BYE.

ย 

its a stats/chart account. They and every fandom does it. It was okay when stat and chart accounts were posting groups that overtook BP, but I guess thatโ€™s fineโ€ฆ

ย 

this is the hypocrisy I was taking about how yโ€™all treat BP and Blinks differently then everyone else. Everything they/we do yall find issues with, but itโ€™s totally acceptable when the roles are reversed

ย 

and no one is relieved.

anyone with common sense knew adspa wasnโ€™t overtaking BP.

girl what do you expect. Itโ€™s only ever a problem on here when Itโ€™s Blinks doing it :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

They need to outsell Seventeen otherwise they're flops and over

ย 

EAJTqOp.gif

ย 

Then you can already consider them flops and over in advance

ย 

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The way it made me cackle that official Blink chart accounts are sighing in relief :ahh:ย 

literally every single fanbase does this when their faves records are still safe its not just blinks be fr

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

:WAP:ย 

ย 

Our prayers have been heard. No more pots and pans :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

:clap3:ย 
ย 

and yall dare to count aespa out of 4th gen leaders talkย :lmao:

ย 

ย 

ย 

mteย :priceless:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.