Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, supertiffany said:

whoever giselle's cosmetic surgeon should be given a nation's title

 

 

FviLeQlacAETxiU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

 

 

she now looks like krystal

 

 

DDK8rZmK_400x400.jpg

Her features are perfect tbh koria will jump into the bandwagon when she loses enough weight for their standards 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Wait so aespa’s selling power is on par if they have the same amount of PCs as seventeen :eek:  den i guess the 1.8mil is not bad :clap3:

Just now, newaespa said:

Wait so aespa’s selling power is on par if they have the same amount of PCs as seventeen :eek:  den i guess the 1.8mil is not bad :clap3:

They just needed more group mates :dies:

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

SM promotes to Asian countries that other companies don’t. It’s kinda like how Sony always sell so well in South America (more than Nintendo and Microsoft combined) because only Sony does official releases in most of the countries.

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

BYE.

 

its a stats/chart account. They and every fandom does it. It was okay when stat and chart accounts were posting groups that overtook BP, but I guess that’s fine…

 

this is the hypocrisy I was taking about how y’all treat BP and Blinks differently then everyone else. Everything they/we do yall find issues with, but it’s totally acceptable when the roles are reversed

 

and no one is relieved.

anyone with common sense knew adspa wasn’t overtaking BP.

This meltdown over nothing. I don’t dislike anyone for caring about charts - I clearly follow them heavily. Have some objectivity and stop being so thin-skinned.

 

And I wouldn’t count my chickens just yet, sis. Aespa still has five years of career and they’re already doing 1.8M in pre-orders just with a mini-album.

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

literally every single fanbase does this when their faves records are still safe its not just blinks be fr

I didn’t come for Blinks and I support BP (I have multiple copies of everything they’ve released). 

1 hour ago, OrionHwang said:

They can't even sold out their concert in Korea. In China maybe

No, it was sold out. Stop falling for TimTok rumors, girls.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/pop-culture/news-the-mythical-empty-seats-fans-defend-aespa-k-netizen-claims-agency-lied-group-s-sold-concert

Let’s just hope it’s something cute like Love Dive dance break :ninja:

34 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

She meant for a 4 gen :cm: but yeah imo just Aespa and NMess can slay even Acapella 

Well I guess Purple Kiss, Pixy and Pink Fantasy don't count. :matty:

unless Spicy is a total gag Thirsty will likely be by far my most played from the album. The track video version has been on repeat since it was released :alexz:

 

they BETTER perform it on the music shows :biblio:

10 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Spicy l-worded and it sounded like a f(x) demo :bibliahh:

lol what i've been saying and the hacks in this thread wanna make it about itzy so much :lmao: 

 

4 more hours :WAP:

3 hours ago, New Edition said:

I finished watching The Glory and am in a drama slump. Can someone recommend me a bingeable k-drama?

Taxi driver, it’s okay to not be okay 

 

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Can someone pls explain to me, and I mean this with zero genuine incredulity: why are Aespa's numbers so ridiculously huge? I mean, I get it the 4th gen girlies are obviously sales monsters but Aespa's just on another level.

 

Are they truly that big in Korea? Or is their fanbase just very quiet but a massive monster? Or is it just a different level of bulkbuying? I'm not really caught up with them in the stan world, perched for Spicy tho!

They have a big fanbase in china and japan it’s nothing shocking  

 

 

So Spicy sounds like a song from when most pop girls were still active (Brit, Kesha, Riah, Gagz etc.) :sherlock: I will give judgment once we hear the HQ tho. :rainy:

3 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

its giving SNSD :WAP:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

" She was singing like she wanted to attract women"

 

 

koreans always serve the kiis with their descriptions 

:ahh: 

2 minutes ago, hindsight said:

FvlVwGraMAAZKI5?format=jpg&name=small

 

Karina looking like a Barbie doll :jonny:

Giselle is giving main girl :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, hindsight said:

FvlVwGraMAAZKI5?format=jpg&name=small

 

Karina looking like a Barbie doll :jonny:

I LOVE this photo. Their POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams ‘I KNOW I am the BADDEST ***** IN THE WORLD’. Ahhh, my ******* faves

15 minutes ago, hindsight said:

FvlVwGraMAAZKI5?format=jpg&name=small

 

Karina looking like a Barbie doll :jonny:

Visuelle looks like she just woke up (complimentary) and it's already done with the world and wants to murder every person alive :jonny2:

Edited by Antisocialites

I’m gonna ignore the early reviews on here? Allegedly the song is pop perfection and will be receiving 128 paks 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.