Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

@Witnessed ETWere you aware of this? I love how we were just discussing who’d be next just yesterday, when Hoshi has been screaming it for weeks (?!) I literally just came upon all this. — But Hoshi bagging a much older, sugar daddy 100% tracks :dies: we love this for him :allears::heart: He’s signed to YG as an actor, and is bestfriends with G Dragon. 

 

Oh yes he’s been soft launching this dude for ages now and fans were saying yesterday that Vernon’s dating news was leaked maybe to distract from this one. Although I kinda believe the Vernon rumors and the TXt stylist girlie because he’s been dressing like TXT recently :rip: 

but anyway, Hoshi and his cute hot rich boyfriend, that’s what he deserves :keir:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

BoA you old pushing 50 hag go be a shady CEO or something and LEAVE my girlies alone NingNingAespa needs to come back!!!!

 

Siphoning the hype out of these new girls stop being a vile URSULA! Miss Taeyeon can be as old as you but she will NEVER feel as hag as you because she actually HAS vocal talent, see when you're pushing 50 no one cares if you can dance like Momoriah Carey but the VOCALS which you don't have, miss Yawn has and that's why she should've just been the center of that GOT unit, not YOU! :angry:

(G)I-DLE is preparing their comeback but also a World Tour.

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Me Chan’s aura, ripped body and masculinity makes him look taller than what he really is, the power he has wow :clap3:
Fey3ffuXwAEer1-?format=jpg&name=small



Though this might also explain why most of the SKZ members look taller, due to most of them not being twinks and having ripped and thick bodies and just having more manly vibes. 

  Reveal hidden contents

FepMT1AWIAMTkfd?format=jpg&name=medium
f957f0bbdd0839f0f51a88468c4c7f7e.jpg
ecf6235c8715066bac71c23bca309518.jpg
c63065a2fce367b25ffea3fc1e31506c.jpg

Hyunjin and Seungmin are the only official twinks in the group with I.N and Felix being in the middle.


TXT are the complete opposite though  where they are all tall, but gives off short energy. Like I was kinda surprised to see how tall all the TXT members were cause they do not look tall AT ALL! :dies: Though them looking smaller might be because of all of them being straight up twinks compared to their rival group SKZ.

No, you’re literally so right. TXT’s brand is forever serving boys, where as Stray Kids are giving MEN. So the juxtaposition in sizes between the 2 groups is actually quite funny :ahh:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Like :rip:

E6yAqiA1JxCLbvgnLNE5QHs7GUumYXZX7kkVPAKq
 

Keep in mind that Hyunjin is the tallest member :deadbanana2:

dO_oGoEAN7unVxg0RYc6YzBhplqSYu-JGWTS5rx7

:rip: :laugh:

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Me Chan’s aura, ripped body and masculinity makes him look taller than what he really is, the power he has wow :clap3:
Fey3ffuXwAEer1-?format=jpg&name=small



Though this might also explain why most of the SKZ members look taller, due to most of them not being twinks and having ripped and thick bodies and just having more manly vibes. 

  Hide contents

FepMT1AWIAMTkfd?format=jpg&name=medium
f957f0bbdd0839f0f51a88468c4c7f7e.jpg
ecf6235c8715066bac71c23bca309518.jpg
c63065a2fce367b25ffea3fc1e31506c.jpg

Hyunjin and Seungmin are the only official twinks in the group with I.N and Felix being in the middle.


TXT are the complete opposite though  where they are all tall, but gives off short energy. Like I was kinda surprised to see how tall all the TXT members were cause they do look way shorter. Though them looking shorter in height might be because of all of them being straight up twinks compared to SKZ :coffee2:

 

 

Seungmin is the twink but Felix is in the middle??? That doesn't make a damn lick of sense.

52 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh yes he’s been soft launching this dude for ages now and fans were saying yesterday that Vernon’s dating news was leaked maybe to distract from this one. Although I kinda believe the Vernon rumors and the TXt stylist girlie because he’s been dressing like TXT recently :rip: 

but anyway, Hoshi and his cute hot rich boyfriend, that’s what he deserves :keir:

I agree, I believe both Vernon and the stylist, AND Hoshi and Lee Soo Hyuk

It’s truly what Hoshi deserves :allears: :heart2:
 

43 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:dies:
 

sit on me next king :gaycat6:

 

 


:dies:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Me Chan’s aura, ripped body and masculinity makes him look taller than what he really is, the power he has wow :clap3:
Fey3ffuXwAEer1-?format=jpg&name=small



Though this might also explain why most of the SKZ members look taller, due to most of them not being twinks and having ripped and thick bodies and just having more manly vibes. 

  Hide contents

FepMT1AWIAMTkfd?format=jpg&name=medium
f957f0bbdd0839f0f51a88468c4c7f7e.jpg
ecf6235c8715066bac71c23bca309518.jpg
c63065a2fce367b25ffea3fc1e31506c.jpg

Hyunjin and Seungmin are the only official twinks in the group with I.N and Felix being in the middle.


TXT are the complete opposite though  where they are all tall, but gives off short energy. Like I was kinda surprised to see how tall all the TXT members were cause they do look way shorter. Though them looking shorter in height might be because of all of them being straight up twinks compared to SKZ :coffee2:

 

 

Bang Chan ha mind when he choosing the members :clap3:

 

Twink x Twink just sounds right :giraffe:

54 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Like :rip:

E6yAqiA1JxCLbvgnLNE5QHs7GUumYXZX7kkVPAKq
 

Keep in mind that Hyunjin is the tallest member :deadbanana2:

dO_oGoEAN7unVxg0RYc6YzBhplqSYu-JGWTS5rx7

:bibliahh:

38 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Felix is kinda ripped though

FlOv-NyXgAYb3Rg?format=jpg&name=large
FlOv-N6XoAAe-KV?format=jpg&name=large

+ Deep voice yes :jonny5:

God we need new music releases. Reading pages on Boyband heights is boring as hell.


not even that collab is stopping them, they truly are the moment :jonny6:

11 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


not even that collab is stopping them, they truly are the moment :jonny6:

IU wig ain't save if Ditto managed to retained their top spot on YouTube Music Korea by Sunday.

19 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


not even that collab is stopping them, they truly are the moment :jonny6:

oh my god! :jonny: 

“Typa Girl” and “Pretty Savage” deserved cvnty MVs…the missed opportunity. I really want think Pinks to pull a Beyoncé and do a visual album

 

the collapse that would be :WAP:

5 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

some of these delulu’d rants against BoA :mazen:

 

consider this:

 

 

Not Dark Horse gone :deadbanana:

The way delulu Armys are saying Jimin held back so that Taeyang could shine, in the TikTok DANCE video :rip:

 

:deadbanana:

 

Quote

"So I told Jimin I had a song and asked whether he wanted to work with me, and he said he'd love to. So we made a group chat, and I went to the restaurant that day, but the Jimin I met there, was a different Jimin..."

He continued that "There was an artist with the same name, so I had invited a different Jimin to this dinner. I thought to myself 'Why is this person here?' and 'Everything had gone wrong.' But what can I do? We still had a great dinner together. After that, I met up with (BTS's) Jimin for a meal, and we started making music."

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1030530-bigbangs-taeyang-invites-wrong-jimin-for-dinner-to-discuss-collaboration

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.