Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

15M here we go :jonny5:

 

 

I love them and listen to them everyday but the amount of playlisting they have is definitely helping them

Congrat Ador

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Is Boys World even in the convo anymore, most people seem to have turned on them.

Why? I've been a fan of them since they released Girlfriend but what happened?

5 minutes ago, rhaenyra said:

I love them and listen to them everyday but the amount of playlisting they have is definitely helping them

Congrat Ador

the playlist is helping but lets not pretend they didn't started making huge numbers when they had no playlist push though. The company is doing what a normal company should do 

Oh I like the Moonlight Sunrise snippet, I did not expect this :jamming: Whoever said a few pages ago that post-Fancy Twice are at their best when they're channeling their more RnB Tinashe'd side was right.

 

I don't hate Vibe but why Jimin? Seems like Jungkook would've been the obvious choice.

Every other 4th gen gg coming back every 3-5 months and slaying:

 

WSfSulP.gif

 

 

aespa in SM CEO's office begging for even a digital single:

 

Begging GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

31 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Lisa said, those other girls? that's not us. We sing LIVE! :fan:

 

 

 

kii

8 hours ago, Cheers said:

One of the most handsome idols ever :clap3: 

It’s true :allears: 

 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

He need to debut, for now he’s my fave I fear :WAP:

 

 

I’m rooting for him and ‘Charisma Boss’ Ricky, incoming Boys Planet main slayers 

:heart:

12 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Every other 4th gen gg coming back every 3-5 months and slaying:

 

WSfSulP.gif

 

 

aespa in SM CEO's office begging for even a digital single:

 

Begging GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Wdym aespa is so busy promoting their seniors   :gaycatina1:

Leave BoA alone :deadbanana2: Step Back was a hit so they just gave them a mini, what mastermind?

 

17 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

What are aespa seriously doing? Why are they forced to promote BoA when we are in 4th gen and the girls are at their peak? People in here act like BoA is above it and doesn't wan't anything to do with this project, when in reality she's the mastermind behind it all, and the group is literally named after her :skull: 

Gosh SM is truly the worst company sometimes.

If aespa were under JYP they would've been way more susccessful than what they already are. Like division 1 would've perfectly promoted aespa :jonny2:

 

lol aespa is with their variety show and they have a concert in March so for sure the comeback is in feb :coffee2:

and they are also uploading the aespa vlogs in Australia so actually their material is very active and probably they will link it with their comeback like how SM always does it :giraffe:

 

 

 

Seriously though, what the fk up is with aespa?

boa is honestly holding them back so much, I hate her so much. This is why GOT will flop, we won’t let boa taste any success in this generation.

SMCU Palace

Beautiful Christmas

Stamp On It

 

 

Why SM is wasting aespa's time & hype with these flop collabs really beats me, when they could announce a full album and have it scan 1m+ preorders and actually chart :coffee2:  Their management is a total mess. 

Edited by Billionaire

 

What a bop. Queen things. Hopefully aespa learn a thing or two under her bootcamp.

aespa's comeback (full album allegedly) was supposed to be october/november iirc then got delayed like most recent sm releases + the smcu **** got all comebacks delayed another month apparently. 

a SINGER!

if she's this good now, I can only imagine how better she'll be at 18, 21.....

and I don't even think this is recent, she's probably even better now

 

 

 

DESERVED!

and just like that, the king has returned to his throne :clap3: 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Mel.

4 hours ago, Adama said:

He need to debut, for now he’s my fave I fear :WAP:

 

 

Face wise he reminds me of a mixture of Lee Know & NCT's Mark.

 

Plus wow, his voice is quite nice! Idk why but I expected it to be deeper lmao. 

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Monsta X doing their thing

I still haven't checked it out yet

I'll give it a listen later 

23 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

aespa's comeback (full album allegedly) was supposed to be october/november iirc then got delayed like most recent sm releases + the smcu **** got all comebacks delayed another month apparently. 

So not one but 2 delays :bibliahh: This is serving flop pop girl from a nugu label not the most popular act from a big3 company. 

Edited by Billionaire

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.