Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

They make it look so easy!

I feel like encore concerts are coming :duca:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I don't think I've really liked literally any of Monsta X's title tracks but now, 8 years out, I actually love this :jamming:

 

 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

What are aespa seriously doing? Why are they forced to promote BoA when we are in 4th gen and the girls are at their peak? People in here act like BoA is above it and doesn't wan't anything to do with this project, when in reality she's the mastermind behind it all, and the group is literally named after her :skull: 

Gosh SM is truly the worst company sometimes.

If aespa were under JYP they would've been way more susccessful than what they already are. Like division 1 would've perfectly promoted aespa :jonny2:

The funniest thing is the narrative "she doesn't even want to be there lmao"

 

Please :skull: She benefits the most from the unit

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Would VOGUE lie?

Jennie, the IT girls, IT girl :clap3:

 

 

 

 

she's matriarch :jonny: 

 

4 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

 

she's matriarch :jonny: 

 

She really is!

she set a standard for K-Pop and now every company is looking for 

or debuting Jennie mini me's

 

now that's what you call influence! :clap3:

58 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

aespa's comeback (full album allegedly) was supposed to be october/november iirc then got delayed like most recent sm releases + the smcu **** got all comebacks delayed another month apparently. 

:deadbanana2:

they were supposed to have their japanese debut too

Probably this been said before, but we need NJ to work with the biggest franchise of the world when they eventually get Japanese releases.

 

 

5 hours ago, Sorecer said:

IVE comeback on Feb 2nd and a mini album :jonny5:

Wish it was a full album though but still :jonny5:

ready for the bops :clap3:

 

 

Mini album?!?!?! After all this time? Why not a full one? God damn it.

58 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

THE Mark Lee :alexz3:

 

 

I've been into NCT since 2020 and haven't at all cared about Mark until a few months ago. He's suddenly so hot to me now. I think it's the blue mullet :jonny6:

43 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:deadbanana2:

they were supposed to have their japanese debut too

whoever is managing sm are ****ing idiots 

When SM debuted GOT x SuperM crossover instead of giving aespa a full album:hoetenks:


The fact that Fatou is now the Leader, Main Rapper & Main Dancer of the group. :deadbanana4:

@Pluto2022it’s wild how Stray Kids of all groups gives off major 6’2 energy, but the average group height is 5’7. Short kings :allears: 

 

some of these delulu’d rants against BoA :mazen:

 

consider this:

 

 

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

some of these delulu’d rants against BoA :mazen:

 

consider this:

 

 

This is what I think everytime I see a pressed delulu make hateful rants or subtle jabs at Twice :cm:

Edited by Witnessed ET

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

This is what I think everytime I see a pressed delulu make hateful rants or subtle jabs at Twice :cm:

the way that thread is so handy already :dies:

@Witnessed ETWere you aware of this? I love how we were just discussing who’d be next just yesterday, when Hoshi has been screaming it for weeks (?!) I literally just came upon all this. — But Hoshi bagging a much older, sugar daddy 100% tracks :dies: we love this for him :allears::heart: He’s signed to YG as an actor, and is bestfriends with G Dragon. 

 

i could see the world building of kwangya becoming expanded in the future with aespa, maybe they have a comeback with a video/ story that’s taking a lot more time to render along with the animated episodes. their music videos have had too much of a box-set feel lately especially with girls, for a group as ambitious as theirs i hope they’re working on better more visually creative set designs. 

 

Nooo my swan queen :chick3:

 

She sounds really depressed, that evil company needs to implode 

 

35 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

@Witnessed ETWere you aware of this? I love how we were just discussing who’d be next just yesterday, when Hoshi has been screaming it for weeks (?!) I literally just came upon all this. — But Hoshi bagging a much older, sugar daddy 100% tracks :dies: we love this for him :allears::heart: He’s signed to YG as an actor, and is bestfriends with G Dragon. 

 

Not cl alleged ex

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not cl alleged ex

Ooh was he linked to CL before? Let me read up… :gaycat5:

15 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don’t think J-Hope was accepting the award right after SKZ though, and it must be a girl group before him? Cause looking at the microphone when J-Hope was accepting the award was lower than when SKZ accepted theirs. SKZ are short but not THAT short :rip:

But yeah we stan short kings :clap3: Though Changbin and Han are extra short. Like Changbin is actually only 1 cm higher than Woozi :rip:

The reason their short heights aren’t visible to our eyes is literally because all the members are short, which makes it all balanced, and nobody is sticking out compared to the rest. Though you really see the difference in height when they stand next to other boy groups :dies:

I legit initially clocked Bang Me Chan at 6’0 when I first saw him :rip: but I find it very endearing :allears:  

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.