Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I have no issues with NewJeans overtaking BP! I will happily stan both! and NewJeans is actually under competent company so I’m sure they have huge chances of becoming bigger than BP or even BTS 

 

the music is there, the content is great, girls are amazing! I’m not bothered with them reaching BP’s heights at all :flower:

I believe a good portion of fellow blinks has similar thoughts so that’s even better for NewJennies, they are off to the good start 

 

in fact they snatched some of BTS stans too, having two biggest stan bases on your side, even if not all of them, a good amount is enough… no wonder other fandoms are already pressed :redface:

Edited by Hazy

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

15 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I have no issues with NewJeans overtaking BP! I will happily stan both! and NewJeans is actually under competent company so I’m sure they have huge chances of becoming bigger than BP or even BTS 

 

the music is there, the content is great, girls are amazing! I’m not bothered with them reaching BP’s heights at all :flower:

I believe a good portion of fellow blinks has similar thoughts so that’s even better for NewJennies, they are off to the good start 

 

in fact they snatched some of BTS stans too, having two biggest stan bases on your side, even if not all of them, a good amount is enough… no wonder other fandoms are already pressed :redface:

:clap3:

 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see all this power :clap3:

 

20 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I have no issues with NewJeans overtaking BP! I will happily stan both! and NewJeans is actually under competent company so I’m sure they have huge chances of becoming bigger than BP or even BTS 

 

the music is there, the content is great, girls are amazing! I’m not bothered with them reaching BP’s heights at all :flower:

I believe a good portion of fellow blinks has similar thoughts so that’s even better for NewJennies, they are off to the good start 

 

in fact they snatched some of BTS stans too, having two biggest stan bases on your side, even if not all of, a good amount is enough… no wonder other fandoms are already pressed :redface:

yeah, I really don't care too like at all - its just annoying some blinks since they're from hybe and armybots are hiding behind them now to drag bp :lmao: 

I dont see blonks having a problem with IVE, LSRFM and ITZY too

 

I think it was just with aespa because of how they marketed them as the new blackpink or whatever but as you can see i've moved on from that :foxaylove2:

Let's be honest, there are really annoying blinks esp on twitter and other social media hating on the hybe ggs bc they are bothered but I believe those are the blinks who fought with the bots which in some point, I understand lol those kids were badly terrorised :cm: but the blinks on our gc and the blinks I know in real life are stanning including my older sister and I even turn my japanese bf in stanning mode after I used hypeboy on my reel video one time lol

 

Speaking of, NJ are such a force to reckon with in Japan. My bf's friends are listening to their music, I was shookt 

1 hour ago, Dark Horse said:

not them outdoing aespa's entire yearly total in 1 week :deadbanana2:

Do you mean TWICE?

because illusion is a hit in Korea and GIRLS is a smash compared to whatever TWICE released in 2022.

the fact that even sneaker managed to be a hit but TWICE’s generic singles that is clearly released for the public, unable to chart WELL :chick3:

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

yeah, I really don't care too like at all - its just annoying some blinks since they're from hybe and armybots are hiding behind them now to drag bp :lmao: 

I dont see blonks having a problem with IVE, LSRFM and ITZY too

 

I think it was just with aespa because of how they marketed them as the new blackpink or whatever but as you can see i've moved on from that :foxaylove2:

I had the same issue with aespa, I like them and most of their music but the marketing, annoying sm stans and weird takes put me off 

 

nonetheless I will still continue enjoying their music :flower: I’m just not that invested in them and I don’t see that spark when they are performing, the it factor is lacking (NingNing queen though) 

Did people forget that Twice was as dominant (or even more) than NJ back in 2017-18? :coffee: Like they had 9 consecutive #1 Gaon hits and on top of that they sold more albums than other girlgroups combined.

 

Edited by Sept

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

Did people forget that Twice was as dominant (or even more) than NJ back in 2017-18? :coffee: Like they had 9 consecutive #1 Gaon hits and on top of that they sold more albums than other girlgroups combined.

 

People forgot, that’s what happens when you have no impact :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, Sept said:

Did people forget that Twice was as dominant (or even more) than NJ back in 2017-18? :coffee: Like they had 9 consecutive #1 Gaon hits and on top of that they sold more albums than other girlgroups combined.

 

& now? What?

 

 

63. Illusion

99. Next Level

119. Girls

...

146 . Talk That Talk

 

 

wtf and all those aespa's song are released later that Trash That Trash :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

People forgot, that’s what happens when you have no impact :giraffe:

:rip: 

The absolute most bizarre takes on Twice and for WHAT :redface: 

 

  

7 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

We stan a marketing legend 

HYEIN :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

This is cute! They seem genuinely involved and happy with their release. I keep forgetting this group has two Aussies in it, lol.

 

 

It's sad that Twice started to flop just as they started to release good music 

RIP to his « career » :rip:! I wonder if they are going to leak more names?  I remember how suspicious some people were when it was confirmed that Baekhyun will do a Public service. 

 

 

2 hours ago, Hazy said:

I have no issues with NewJeans overtaking BP! I will happily stan both! and NewJeans is actually under competent company so I’m sure they have huge chances of becoming bigger than BP or even BTS 

 

the music is there, the content is great, girls are amazing! I’m not bothered with them reaching BP’s heights at all :flower:

I believe a good portion of fellow blinks has similar thoughts so that’s even better for NewJennies, they are off to the good start 

 

in fact they snatched some of BTS stans too, having two biggest stan bases on your side, even if not all of them, a good amount is enough… no wonder other fandoms are already pressed :redface:

Hot people enjoying both NewJeans and BP wbk :clap3:

the question is where are the Sheeps?! :redface:

 

I’m not used to their absence in this thread! Suddenly a flood of Onces appeared here! Why there are no Sheeps dragging Twice and BP? What’s happening? Are they bracing themselves before GOT release or what? 

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

& now? What?

 

 

63. Illusion

99. Next Level

119. Girls

...

146 . Talk That Talk

 

 

wtf and all those aespa's song are released later that Trash That Trash :giraffe:

And you're comparing a 7 year group to a group that debuted like yesterday. Let's compare their 3rd comebacks if you really wanna go that far

 

Knock Knock - #1 on the Gaon weekly chart - #8 on the yearly chart

 

Girls - #8 on the weekly chart -predicted to be #85 on the yearly gaon chart (Savage, Next Level DCT and Illusion all charting higher :coffee2:)

 

Love love aespa and they're my favorite 4th gen group but some of you need to worry about them possibly serving a Wonder Girls trajectory before coming for Twice  :cm: 

Edited by Billionaire

repeaking almost a month after the release :redface:

 

US is getting on board too! 

 

 

 

Edited by Hazy

42 minutes ago, Adama said:

RIP to his « career » :rip:! I wonder if they are going to leak more names?  I remember how suspicious some people were when it was confirmed that Baekhyun will do a Public service. 

 

 

This silly menthol rub inspired band.

17 minutes ago, Hazy said:

repeaking almost a month after the release :redface:

 

US is getting on board too! 

 

 

 

Top 10 

Officially top 10 omg :jonny5:

 

They are here to stay and break everything :clap3:

Also the best song won :clap3:

 

 

 

GOT teasers (and title track) are so bad. 2023 is gonna be one of those years for SM. Watch it. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Comedor said:

GOT teasers (and title track) are so bad. 2023 is gonna be one of those years for SM. Watch it. :rip:

I'm honestly not excited at all. SM is lost 

 

2 hours ago, newaespa said:

Do you mean TWICE?

because illusion is a hit in Korea and GIRLS is a smash compared to whatever TWICE released in 2022.

the fact that even sneaker managed to be a hit but TWICE’s generic singles that is clearly released for the public, unable to chart WELL :chick3:

Aespa are the biggest joke and will never reach Twice is peak. :bibliahh:Y'all gave them a NGG title after one title smash only for them to get completely washed as soon as the rest of their generation debuted. Lets not talk about charting well when they already bombing their 3rd CB in. 

 

Also, Blackpink will continue to release **** music and their tragic fans will pretend to eat it up. :dies: waiting years to be served dog ****. 

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.