Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

28 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

She said she doesn't want to be an idol, she is only there for modeling 

Oh too bad. Hope she can be a big model then! I saw that she featured on Vogue Italia and Vogue Korea!
 


Ithink she have good chance to be successful especially since she have a global appeal + fit the y2k trends 

 

 

Le sserafim already preparing for their next comeback? 

 

 

28 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Omg the slayage our ears (and eyes) are about to experience :jonny:
this unit has literally the best male vocalists of 3rd gen after EXO :jonny:

I can’t wait :heart: :jonny5:

 

11 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

 

 

Le sserafim already preparing for their next comeback? 

 

 

Living for LSFM taking on Western/Cowgirl concept for the next comeback 

35 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

 

 

Le sserafim already preparing for their next comeback? 

 

 

mess not it leaking :rip:

we might never see the outcome now 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Onehallyu is basically deader than ATRL

I use it for their plastic surgery thread, it always gets a few kiis out of me :penguin:

I hope twice’s new single isnt another disco pop 80s sound, i love their music but i feel like recently theyve been using that sound a lot… its time to do smth different

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:

 

 

Le sserafim already preparing for their next comeback? 

 

 

Wait this is kinda interesting, people were speculating that their next cb could be Western themed since Unforgiven is also the name of a popular cowboy/Western film. Looks like they were right :chick2:

 

I predict it'll be out by late February- Early March 

12 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm glad they got a stable big fanbase, since casuals are no longer interest in them - I don't know if permanently or for a while - so they will continue to sell albums and touring. 

 

They have an endless potential in the US Market and are making the right moves. Almost enterning Hot 100 in their 2nd year doesn't happen since As If It's Your Last. 

The way As If It's Your Last didn't enter the Hot 100 because they released on a Thursday still makes me fume lol 

 

Anyways I'm really glad that NJ is seeing success in the States especially given that they have a SEA member (Vietnamese Hanni). The way both BP and NJ have SEA members, we love to see representation and hopefully more companies will follow suit, looking at you SM (girl groups wise) :jonny5:

 

On 1/10/2023 at 9:32 PM, Mel. said:

I've actually wanting to say something about that 

Jennie got in a whole controversy for her nurse & patient scene in LOVESICK GIRLS 

banned the video until the scene was taken out

 

but it's crickets for NewJeans, who's entire video uses that concept. interesting...

you can't tell me there aren't people in Korea trying to work against BP

Personally I didn't see the outfit as sexy but apparently it was a legit issue which I will not comment on but if anything I'm surprised Jennie in a straitjacket didn't also cause some flack. Moon Byul also had that concept last year. Unfortunately it looks like this is just another one of those things K-pop hasn't really understood as something that shouldn't be glamorized especially in the OMG mv. 

I think the most recent release we've had from someone in the US using this as a concept would be Bebe's I'm A Mess mv which was 2018 

 

2 hours ago, Hay Amores said:

 

 

Le sserafim already preparing for their next comeback? 

 

 

Think someone ran into Sakura in the practice room too :duca:

lsfm is coming back so soon :lakitu: I wonder if they'd do a bts/gfriend style compilation with fearless+anti fragile minis with some new songs. It'd be an opportunity to rerecord that first mini with 5

34 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:dies:
 


spacer.png

I will say… That outfit is very TXT, and something Yeonjun would be styled in, and wear these days. Oop :coffee:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Wait this is kinda interesting, people were speculating that their next cb could be Western themed since Unforgiven is also the name of a popular cowboy/Western film. Looks like they were right :chick2:

 

I predict it'll be out by late February- Early March 

Mind of a mastermind. The girls are going to EAT this concept up 

 

4 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I will say… That outfit is very TXT, and something Yeonjun would be styled in, and wear these days. Oop :coffee:

 

Yeah that’s what immediately came to my mind lol. So I kinda believe it. Also Vernon looks more like a man than the TXT twinks so slay I guess :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

:dies:
 


spacer.png

Should be with a TXT member, not the stylist :coffee2:

Not them coming back stronger AFTER the shelved drags :skull: They WON.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah that’s what immediately came to my mind lol. So I kinda believe it. Also Vernon looks more like a man than the TXT twinks so slay I guess :gaycat1:

Right. And the stylist would seem like Vernon’s type — edgy, rocker, androgynous, artsy etc.

 

I just find it funny when these “dating scandals” break, as if 13 insanely successful, wealthy, attractive, HOT guys aren’t getting laid. Like please. :dies:

 

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

BLACKPINK or BTS question on the red carpet :deadbanana:

 

 

 

The MESS :rip:

sound like a JYP song (the person not the company) :deadbanana:

 

 

not much dancing - jimin's voice is just so :deadbanana2:

jungkook would've killed this song. taeyang what was the reason? :deadbanana:

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

sound like a JYP song (the person not the company) :deadbanana:

 

 

not much dancing - jimin's voice is just so :deadbanana2:

jungkook would've killed this song. taeyang what was the reason? :deadbanana:

 

Yeah, Jungkook would’ve EATEN that up next to Taeyang…

 

But I guess Jimin was always the Taeyang super fan growing up, this probably meant a lot to him :laugh:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.