Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

:coffee2: @kendoll2001

 

 

I feel bad for that TXT stylist, getting bullied right now over her looks 

I was reading how Dino actually had the first dating ‘scandal’ a few years back, and how it’s going in order of reverse age, so Mr. Boo is up next :ahh:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

18 minutes ago, Sept said:

 

FMR is now officially RV's 3rd biggest hit in Korea me thinks

 

Talent and Quality won >>>>>>>>>>

:clap3::clap3:

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

taeyeon looks so done :ahh:

 

FmR8fClakAEZaO5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Seulgi looks so good here :jonnycat:

I hope none of yalls emails got leaked and just in case atrl doesn't survive this, here's the link for the official KTRL discord! Feel free to join uwu

https://discord.gg/c2qPcgPb

 

SM took notes from JYP it seems or something cause it feels like they've been teasing this for years :rip:

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

SM took notes from JYP it seems or something cause it feels like they've been teasing this for years :rip:

All of that and they will not surpass  100k sales just give an Aespa’s cb

 

Edited by Dialamba

Lemme delete my account :deadbanana:

 

It was fun while it lasted girlies :gaycat6:

19 minutes ago, Sept said:

Lemme delete my account :deadbanana:

 

It was fun while it lasted girlies :gaycat6:

what happened im lost 

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

what happened im lost 

Read the ATRL announcement sis :redface:

Hello for all affected I would like to extend my deepest apology for the several nudes as well as the aespa x live singing fanfiction novel in my dms. :monkey:

ADOR release Ditto (Eng. Version) tonight at midnight EST challenge  :jonny5:

glad I’m just visiting here to troll in this thread and not using dms at all :redface:

And when SM debut her :duca:! She can possibly be the biggest global It girl of all time, the potential is HERE :jonnycat:. Is she the first Blasian to be signed under the big 4 ? 

 

 

 

 

Edit:

 

But then looking at how colorist and racist some Knetz are idk after all… 

Edited by Adama

ATRL is a mess, nothing new

 

OT: I find it so funny how all the LOONA members are absolutely SILENT other than her, who is spending half her time interacting with Chuu :deadvision:

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

And when SM debut her :duca:! She can possibly be the biggest global It girl of all time, the potential is HERE :jonnycat:. Is she the first Blasian to be signed under the big 4 ? 

 

 

 

 

Edit:

 

But then looking at how colorist and racist some Knetz are idk after all… 

She said she doesn't want to be an idol, she is only there for modeling 

46 minutes ago, xrosup said:

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

damn... well I haven't said anything in dms or anything but I'll change the mail and password just in case 

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

I feel bad for that TXT stylist, getting bullied right now over her looks 

I was reading how Dino actually had the first dating ‘scandal’ a few years back, and how it’s going in order of reverse age, so Mr. Boo is up next :ahh:

Nnnn :dies:

I wonder which Twink is gonna expose Boo and his girlgroup choreo secrets :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Nnnn :dies:

I wonder which Twink is gonna expose Boo and his girlgroup choreo secrets :gaycat6:

:-* hehe

 

Speaking of Ms. Boo, I’m READY BSS!

 

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:-* hehe

 

Speaking of Ms. Boo, I’m READY BSS!

 

Omg the slayage our ears (and eyes) are about to experience :jonny:
this unit has literally the best male vocalists of 3rd gen after EXO :jonny:

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

I don't trust this site anymore, do y'all use Allkpop or Onehallyu?  :rip:

Onehallyu is basically deader than ATRL so if someone wants to switch, Allkpop would be better I guess

Edited by Flomik

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.